Marnie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Most people who trash him haven't even listened to him, at least not enough to know what they're talking about. Sean Hannity would be another good candidate.

Forrest, did you get these quotes off a web site that hates him? Where did you get them?

I am not a big talk radio listener, I prefer NPR, but I have listened to him several times, and I even watched his show a few times back when it was on T.V. in the nineties. The man is a narcissistic, bigoted, hatemonger. As I said earlier, he can't even keep a wife. Sure, he is entertaining, but like my wife said, when she read that he was nominated for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, she thought it must have been a story out of The Onion or something.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Most people who trash him haven't even listened to him, at least not enough to know what they're talking about. Sean Hannity would be another good candidate.

Forrest, did you get these quotes off a web site that hates him? Where did you get them?

I am not a big talk radio listener, I prefer NPR, but I have listened to him several times, and I even watched his show a few times back when it was on T.V. in the nineties. The man is a narcissistic, bigoted, hatemonger. As I said earlier, he can't even keep a wife. Sure, he is entertaining, but like my wife said, when she read that he was nominated for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, she thought it must have been a story out of The Onion or something.

So where did you get all those quotes? Don't tell me you saved them up the few times you listened and watched.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

:rolleyes: I neither hate Rush nor adore him. Is there a thread for YAWN :rolleyes: ?

The real attention should be on the peace prize itself. To award more than a million dollars to individuals for their supposed efforts just supports the myth that a few loud people do more than the millions of quiet efforts done by millions that are not blowing their own horn.

Rush is not a biblical example to follow, but Jesus is.

So where did you get all those quotes? Don't tell me you saved them up the few times you listened and watched.

Wikiquote.

As I said earlier, I don't care what context you put them in, you could not put them in a good context.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

NPRrrrrrrr! Oh No! Thats run by a bunch a leftist longhaired pinko commy treehuggin VW van drivin hippies!

Dan

NPRrrrrrrr! Oh No! Thats run by a bunch a leftist longhaired pinko commy treehuggin VW van drivin hippies!

Dan

Haha, study after study has found that NPR listeners are by far the most well informed and intelligent demographic out there. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

What's NPR?

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

What's NPR?

National Public Radio.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

What's NPR?

National Public Radio.

Is that like our CBC?

]

Haha, study after study has found that NPR listeners are by far the most well informed and intelligent demographic out there. :rolleyes:

NPR has some good programming...but the most well informed listen to all spectrums of ideas (including NPR & Rush) to get all perspectives before making their own decisions.

I listen to NPR, Rush, Hannity, and even the clowns on Air America.

That is why my favorite network is ESPN :rolleyes:

No doubt about it...they are all trying to be clones of Rush's success. He brought AM radio back from the grave singlehandedly.

He's not as good as he was when he was the only one doing national talk radio but his worst day is still better than Franken's best year.