• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Israel

This is also referring to the re-gathering of Israel. Which is interesting because there are so many references to the re-gathering of the Jews before the tribulation in conjunction with Christ

• Group:  Royal Member

More on the regathering of Israel is written:

Isaiah 43:5 "Fear not; for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back; bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth." 6

Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea."

Isaiah 11:14 "But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together; they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them."

God promises his people Israel in our generation, which He has done:

Ezekiel 36:5 "Therefore thus saith the Lord God; surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumae, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains and to the hills to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen: 6

Therefore thus saith the Lord God: I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.7

But ye, O mountain of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come. 8

For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown: 9

And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it; and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded. 10.

Ezekeil 37:21,22 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land.

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

Ezekeil 28:25,26 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in the land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

And they shall dwell safely therein and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.

Jermiah 31:5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria [this includes the West Bank]; the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.

Micah 7:14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel; let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.

Right on, thanks for the references.

Guest shiloh357
This is also referring to the re-gathering of Israel. Which is interesting because there are so many references to the re-gathering of the Jews before the tribulation in conjunction with Christ

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

It is sure grand to have real believers who can build you up when you are on a bit of a downer. What a blessing those few posts have been to my soul. I hope someone bumps this thread. :wub:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Thanks guys. You know I have read all these words at one time or another, but it seems more real when someone strings them all together and reads ( well sorta reads ) them back again. It's like raking over the coals and firing the furnace again. It's like sweeping the cobwebs away and getting down to the meat of the bible and watching the words of the prophets unfold right before our very eyes. Yet, there are so many folk in denial and dodge around eschatology and end times prophecy and don't want to hear about it.

I used to display the Israeli flag in my sig once....and it will go back again when our boss gives us the all clear. :emot-hug:

Thanks guys. You know I have read all these words at one time or another, but it seems more real when someone strings them all together and reads ( well sorta reads ) them back again. It's like raking over the coals and firing the furnace again. It's like sweeping the cobwebs away and getting down to the meat of the bible and watching the words of the prophets unfold right before our very eyes. Yet, there are so many folk in denial and dodge around eschatology and end times prophecy and don't want to hear about it.

I used to display the Israeli flag in my sig once....and it will go back again when our boss gives us the all clear. :24:

I know how that is, it's sad how many are lost because they try to get around prophecy and eschatology, But, truth will be revealed, and is revealed to those who chose to see it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Israel

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40