IGNORED

Benny Hinn

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 6:00 pm on Feb. 17, 2002

Blindseeker... You are very quick to defend your own opinion and also very quick to use scripture to twist it to say what you want it to for the situation you are using it for!

Bro.. God is looking for people to fill with His Spirit that will speak HIS WORDS.. not just spout out scriptures to try and manipulate a conversaion.. there is no power in quoting scriptures just to try and make YOUR point!

God is the judge of all of us.. even Benny Hinn!

That's what I've been saying the whole time.

Now.. If God has given you the discernment on Benny's ministry and has shown you that it is false...By all means you should go directly to that man (Benny) and rebuke Him. Not go and tell others until you first go to Him.. "He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour

than he that flattereth with the tongue." (Proverbs 28:23) Isn't that the bible verse you quoted earlier?

Prophetic Warrior,

You and Prime #

I checked Hinn's website and he seems just about like any other evangelical preacher to me. I think you guys are seeing the devil in the woodwork agin.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

I was called a "Hinn basher", but if you read my posts, you would clearly see that I am not.  In the past, I have gotten off the W-rd of G-d and into false teaching.  When I listen to someone teach on something that lines up with Kabbalah, and not G-d, then I know it is a dangerous thing because I was there. Unlike other Christians who were smart enough not to be deceived by Kabbalah, I am able to recognize it when I hear it and read it, and I have heard Hinn say women used to give birth out their side- that comes from the 9 godhead. Also in both of my posts, I said, if Hinn has renounced the false teachings, then I don't have a problem with him.  Doesn't sound like an anything basher to me.  But I know all of our minds work differently, so if what I said was not clear to you, then obviously there is a breakdown in communication and I will try to be a little more clear in the future.  I apologize for any miscommunication on my part.  Also, as I have said before that I could be wrong, but it appears to me, Blindseeker is not using bias to jduge Hinn, but comparing Hinn's words to that of scripture and using scriptural basis for that.  If my defense of Blindseeker makes you think I am a Hinn basher, once again I apologize for any miscommunication on my part, and I am sorry you did not clearly read my post.  I do not normally defend myself, nor will I again concerning this topic.  Once I have stated my position, nothing more needs to be said in my defense.

Blindseeker..as I read your previous posts I see that you like to use the word "verify" alot!

So as you asked me many questions that I don't have the answers to (since it is not for me to judge the man), I will ask you the same questions to hear your answers to them.

1.) Can you verify that Benny Hinn is not annointed or used by God?

2.) Can you verify that Benny Hinn is following a different Jesus?

3.) Can you verify that many being saved are not a result of his ministry?

(Edited by prophetic warrior at 8:27 pm on Feb. 18, 2002)

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 8:18 pm on Feb. 18, 2002

Blindseeker..as I read your previous posts I see that you like to use the word "verify" alot!

So as you asked me many questions that I don't have the answers to (since it is not for me to judge the man), I will ask you the same questions to hear your answers to them.

Prophetic Warrior,

As you obviously noted, but failed to acknowledge, I took no position here on this thread in regards to Benny Hinn.

But just what is it to "verify?"

ver

I haven't seen a teacher or preacher yet that I agree with 100%. They all seem to have some strange doctrines. TV evangelists are all a strange breed IMHO.

Quote: from BlindSeeker on 12:57 am on Feb. 19, 2002

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 8:18 pm on Feb. 18, 2002

Prophetic Warrior,

As you obviously noted, but failed to acknowledge, I took no position here on this thread in regards to Benny Hinn.

But just what is it to "verify?"

ver