• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

When I was pregnant with my first son, I had a really weird dream that rocked me..I gave birth to a cat!!... :b: When I woke up , I felt physically sick and I couldn't get the silly dream out of my head.

I know pregnant womens hormones go off the scale but I still think of that dream every now and then and it gives me the creeps.....

Christ's servant

I agreed with you, it is definitely that might be between me and God lately, i have been gone so much that i am going through right now. my friends from church said to me keep trust in God, you will get out from the pit and being so fogged. and when iw as in other church that deaf church been joined with hearing church and they called pastor and their pastors wives as i am one of them as being pastor's wife to deaf church and somehow the lady i know her she is pastor's wife too and she stand beside me and hold me and when it is finish praying then she said to me i have been praying for you i said thank you that s what i needed. Wow makes me so humble saying that because i am willing to ask for the prayers. so far God has been talking to me lately. Yes the bible says the last days God will pour His spirit on people who will have visions, dreams etc. it will apply for our personal relationship with God and for everyone who serve Jesus and non believers. obviously, in Old testments and new testmanets that God said the same thing about pour on us with his spirit.

God always give us some hints, just like puzzle, we have to seek Him more and he will show us more. also we have to test if it is come from God. For example, we remember the dream very clear, it might be come from God. if we dont remember meaning that just from our flesh or the world.

I do still remember the dream about rapture very clear still remember since 2004 it has not been fade away.

i believe that God is working in my life. I am kind of very sensitive and very passion for God more even though i do have struggles in my life even i have so much frustrate in my life however I have to trust in Him no matter what.

I believe there is another challenge for me go through this week which i have to put trust in God. and Ask God to help me go through this.

Thanks

DC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Christ's servant

I agreed with you, it is definitely that might be between me and God lately, i have been gone so much that i am going through right now. my friends from church said to me keep trust in God, you will get out from the pit and being so fogged. and when iw as in other church that deaf church been joined with hearing church and they called pastor and their pastors wives as i am one of them as being pastor's wife to deaf church and somehow the lady i know her she is pastor's wife too and she stand beside me and hold me and when it is finish praying then she said to me i have been praying for you i said thank you that s what i needed. Wow makes me so humble saying that because i am willing to ask for the prayers. so far God has been talking to me lately. Yes the bible says the last days God will pour His spirit on people who will have visions, dreams etc. it will apply for our personal relationship with God and for everyone who serve Jesus and non believers. obviously, in Old testments and new testmanets that God said the same thing about pour on us with his spirit.

God always give us some hints, just like puzzle, we have to seek Him more and he will show us more. also we have to test if it is come from God. For example, we remember the dream very clear, it might be come from God. if we dont remember meaning that just from our flesh or the world.

I do still remember the dream about rapture very clear still remember since 2004 it has not been fade away.

i believe that God is working in my life. I am kind of very sensitive and very passion for God more even though i do have struggles in my life even i have so much frustrate in my life however I have to trust in Him no matter what.

I believe there is another challenge for me go through this week which i have to put trust in God. and Ask God to help me go through this.

Thanks

DC

DC,

You always bless my heart. I can see that God is moving in your life. Yes, just keep trusting Him, keep listening for his voice, keep following him wherever he leads you, and yes, always ask for prayer when you need it. I'm learning that, too. I will pray for you today and throughout the week as God brings you to my mind, which I'm sure he will.

Love ya sis!!

Christ's servant

Thanks

DC

DC,

You always bless my heart. I can see that God is moving in your life. Yes, just keep trusting Him, keep listening for his voice, keep following him wherever he leads you, and yes, always ask for prayer when you need it. I'm learning that, too. I will pray for you today and throughout the week as God brings you to my mind, which I'm sure he will.

Love ya sis!!

Thanks Sue,

I need that much because there is another upside down in my life and in this home again, however i know that God is working right now as I know that He is actually behind whole scenes. which it is pretty tough for me and I just need God help me go through this as I couldnt stand any pain but the pain is for His glory. that I can bear it to carry on for His glory.

Thanks

DC

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I keep having dreams that I'm prenant- and then nothing happens!! Will I ever have a baby? :emot-fail:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I keep having dreams that I'm prenant- and then nothing happens!! Will I ever have a baby? ;)

:huh:

• 1 month later...

I keep having dreams that I'm prenant- and then nothing happens!! Will I ever have a baby? :24:

:24:

recently, i was thinking about the dream that i had, it is something about the dream, like being pregnant and been waiting for the baby delivered, and when the baby finally be born, just seem that we are waiting for the baby born just like Jesus Christ is coming back like we are waiting for his return like he is gonna to step out the door and will call us like finally the baby born and feel free something like that. I am not sure about this but i am thinking of the dream recently. like when the labour is painful and when the baby born and the labour the pain is gone and rejoice to see the baby deliever it is the same way we are going through right now there is some painfuls to go through and some are grieving, some are struggling, some are opressed etc. but when finally these are released and feel free like deliever from those things in our lives.

What do you think?

DC

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

i gotta admit it is possible that you dreamed the coming of our LORD and my dreams are of fighting a war against a endless enemies they are without number. all we can do is pray for more understanding, and i am praying for you...GB......oak :th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

DC,

Hey, its been a while-I haven't been on for so long. When I pray about pregnancy, it's usually when I'm carrying a burden in prayer (intercession) and I know that a blessing is coming. And the birth is the blessing arrived.

I pray your blessing is coming and made manifest!!