IGNORED

A rapture or not?

Arash_the_archer

Here it is.......there is a rapture or catching away....but....the Bible does not say it will be before, during or after the trib. If one says it's at the last trump, another will say it's not talking about the trumps in the trib. If one says we're not subject to wrath, another will say that's talkin about Hell.

In other words......let's study but stay at the cross!!!!!

:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Yes im originallly from Iran. And yes arash the archer is a mythological character.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arash_(mythology)

Yes, this is the story another poster was discussing on another forum. Fascinating folklore that most westerners have never heard. If you don't mind me asking, how does a Christian Persian relate to atheistic Swedes? I've read that Sweden is a very permissive, amoral country as a whole but I hadn't heard the statistics you listed. When I'm around atheists I am not comfortable and feel the overpowering urge to preach at them. I don't, of course, but I want to. :thumbsup:

Im not very familiar with the bible, but have read once. But its a big book and i have the KJV, and english is my 4th language. Then why did i buy the KJV you ask? Cause i live in Sweden the most atheistic nation in the world. 16% belive in god only a small portion of those attend church. The church have taken away the revelations of john, and say that satan and god dosent exist. I know it sounds stupid but it is an extreme atheistic nation, gay marrige isnt an issue, gay adoption et c.

So im stuck with an imported bible from America, a language im not an ecpert in, written in an old typing...

So once again i need some directions.

A lot of christians deny the rapture saying we will all be here during the end times... Is that true?

YES, EVERYONE WHO IS NOT DEAD FROM THE PLAGUE, WILL MISS THE RAPTURE, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE. See my book The Prophecy and Testament; The Book of True Revealing by Robert Vincent at Trafford.com/06-1777 or my post "THE EARTH SHALL TOPPLE ON IT'S AXIS.

With all due respect Mr. Vincent, what makes you an expert on the Rapture and prophecy? Are you a scholar, a holy man, or what? What is your background in bibical history??? :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Yes im originallly from Iran. And yes arash the archer is a mythological character.

Yes, this is the story another poster was discussing on another forum. Fascinating folklore that most westerners have never heard. If you don't mind me asking, how does a Christian Persian relate to atheistic Swedes? I've read that Sweden is a very permissive, amoral country as a whole but I hadn't heard the statistics you listed. When I'm around atheists I am not comfortable and feel the overpowering urge to preach at them. I don't, of course, but I want to. :)

Haha i feel like an alien, 10% are immigrants and only 16% of the total poppulation belives in a god, of them only a small part goes to church or have a bible, and those bibles are so liberal they dont got the revelations of john and say satan dosent exist!

I had to import an english KJV bible from america... :thumbsup:

Yes, this is the story another poster was discussing on another forum. Fascinating folklore that most westerners have never heard. If you don't mind me asking, how does a Christian Persian relate to atheistic Swedes? I've read that Sweden is a very permissive, amoral country as a whole but I hadn't heard the statistics you listed. When I'm around atheists I am not comfortable and feel the overpowering urge to preach at them. I don't, of course, but I want to. :24:

Haha i feel like an alien, 10% are immigrants and only 16% of the total poppulation belives in a god, of them only a small part goes to church or have a bible, and those bibles are so liberal they dont got the revelations of john and say satan dosent exist!

I had to import an english KJV bible from america... :24:

Well, Arash, you've come to the right place. So many here are well versed in scripture and post from different countries. I'm an American who only speaks English and yet the KJV of the bible is difficult for me to read also. Have you tried the new version? It's written in more modern English but, of course, is the same text. You write English well so you shouldn't have a problem with online bible studies. I hope you keep your desire to know the Word. We are all searching; that's why we're here. :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

sure will be a rapture...I won't put my input into all the details..but I believe in it with all my heart..I look for His return each and every day...Come Lord Jesus, Come

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

sure will be a rapture...I won't put my input into all the details..but I believe in it with all my heart..I look for His return each and every day...Come Lord Jesus, Come

Amen! Amen! :24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Im not very familiar with the bible, but have read once. But its a big book and i have the KJV, and english is my 4th language. Then why did i buy the KJV you ask? Cause i live in Sweden the most atheistic nation in the world. 16% belive in god only a small portion of those attend church. The church have taken away the revelations of john, and say that satan and god dosent exist. I know it sounds stupid but it is an extreme atheistic nation, gay marrige isnt an issue, gay adoption et c.

So im stuck with an imported bible from America, a language im not an ecpert in, written in an old typing...

So once again i need some directions.

A lot of christians deny the rapture saying we will all be here during the end times... Is that true?

YES, EVERYONE WHO IS NOT DEAD FROM THE PLAGUE, WILL MISS THE RAPTURE, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE. See my book The Prophecy and Testament; The Book of True Revealing by Robert Vincent at Trafford.com/06-1777 or my post "THE EARTH SHALL TOPPLE ON IT'S AXIS.

My friend I read the thread about your book as did others, a question was asked by one the people on the board That you answered two different ways. When I replyed back about my making a wrong assumption I didn't get a reply. So I shall ask you now, Do you believe Jesus dyied for your sins when He came in the Flesh? I know this seems Like I am starting a new thread but your answer to that question will help me and others to make up our mind as to whether we wish to take your counsel to ourselves. Love in Christ littlejoe

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi

This have to be God, My devotional reading book had a prayer focus for Sweden and I prayed for your country. I have no clue about Sweden, I'm glad I prayed for your nation. I will keep you in prayer my friend. I'm not certain what to tell you about the bible except if you can find one that speaks your native language and in your modern way you talk now that would be a blessing. Like for us in the english speaking bible, we don't speak the king James version style english. We relate to the New International version or the Message bible is great. Remember its not the version of the bible that counts, find one that helps you grasp the concept of the Holy Scriptures. If one version helps you grasp the concept of something stay with that version but its good to compare to others too.

God bless, Tim

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

yep i have e-sword. But i really dont like reading the bible on a screen. or any long text for that matter.

Turning down the contrast and brightness is helpful.

I, personally, have a bit of a hard time trusting text online to be 100% accurate and unchangeable.

I have a program on my computer right now that was created specifically for changing/overwriting any kind of text.

(the only reasons i DLed it was to study it, never used it, plus it was free)

KJV1611 is my favorite Bible but I also use NIV.

NewKJV is nice as well.

Any Bible you read seeking God first can only lead you to who you seek.