IGNORED

How have you preppered for the end days?

Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Prepared for the end days. Really I woud have to say I am all set. I have my God and I am out spreading the gospel. I don't expect God to swoop down and carry me away if the tribulation were to come but I am not going to go run and hide in a hole and wait it out either. I already live in an area where you can get killed for being a christian and have had to think about it before moving here. Espeacilly adding that i am a white christian here. If I die i die not the biggest deal as I already have eternal life.

I don;t see buying a gun a way to prepare as unless you are going hunting for food. THere is no other real way to use it. Unless you want to keep a personal tally of unbelievers you sent off to hell with out giving them a chance to come to jesus.

I think pepoel over think this to much. If you know God and are saved go out spread the word. Be prepared for pursecution like Paul and John were prepared. THey did not go out and buy spears. They submitted to the rulers of the time and people were saved through them. Of course they died. But hey like i said before what is death if you have eternal life.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Yeah its like that latino guy in florida that claims hes Jesus, he says there is no hell and all will go to heaven, there is no sin et c. Just like the rapture preachers, attracting desciples, thats idol worshipping you should only turn to the bible for advice. The preacher takes single quotes to where it suits them and saying its about the rapture.

My gun, im not gonna shoot anyone, jesus told us to turn the other cheeck, but i live in Sweden, all food is imported, but its a lot of wild life in the forests, so when the tribulation starts it will be nothing to eat except for wild animals. Im gonna threaten people if they want to mugg me. nothing more, im gonna follow the bible about killing and not an american tv preacher saying that you must go to war against islam. I follow god only.

I think pepoel over think this to much. If you know God and are saved go out spread the word. Be prepared for pursecution like Paul and John were prepared. THey did not go out and buy spears. They submitted to the rulers of the time and people were saved through them. Of course they died. But hey like i said before what is death if you have eternal life.

You should read revelations, "blessed be the one that reads this prophecy". He tells us this TO THINK ABOUT IT AND PREPPARE! Not to await the rapture and dont give it any thought.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Arash the Archer our friend probably has reference to Islamic mass-homicide bombers who are fast making much of Europe The Niagara Falls of Mohammadanism. Not much rapture there, eh, what? Please peruse "The Caged Virgin: An Emancipation For Women and Islam" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. It's a real eye-opener!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

:P:thumbsup::24::24::24: WHAT! Your attacking my backround!?

Iran is the land of god, the 3 wise men where Iranians from Iran. In the book of Esther you can read about Persepolis and Susa wich ruins are still in Iran today. Queen Esther, Darius, Xerxes, Cyrus that have 2 pages in the bible. yes all is in Iran. What about Canada can you find in the bible?

Ps, if you belive in Nohas Ark its belived to be found in Iran. So dont think its you christians vs Iranians, im a christian. And Iran is just as close to Christ as any place else.

Edited by Arash_the_archer

:P

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." (Psalms 27:14)

God put us on earth to test us, he wants us to act, thats why he gave us the bible to tell us how to act, the 10 commandments et c. You can not lay back and await the rapture that will not occur before the testing period.

Its good that you prepare spiritually thats the first step, the second is getting a gun, the third building a shelter, the forth stocking food and water. And the fifth and final do the test god gave us.

Not laying back and just wait.

:thumbsup::24::24:

Brother Arash, you are a God Sent Wonder!

Thank you for posting at Worthy!

Keep them coming!

This whole thread is an amazing opportunity to address the issue of man's way versus God's Way!

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." (Psalms 27:14)

Love, Your Brother, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Of course, my gentle friend, Iranians can indeed know the One true god, even Jesus Christ the Righteous One. But please don't intimate that there'll be no glorious snatching away of the True Church according to 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. If Jesus Christ bore your judgment for you, why are you so anxious to bear it yourself?

P.S. Canada is nowhere in the Holy Bible. Nor should it be.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

My gun, im not gonna shoot anyone, jesus told us to turn the other cheeck, but i live in Sweden, all food is imported, but its a lot of wild life in the forests, so when the tribulation starts it will be nothing to eat except for wild animals. Im gonna threaten people if they want to mugg me. nothing more, im gonna follow the bible about killing and not an american tv preacher saying that you must go to war against islam. I follow god only.

Interesting. And what makes you think there will be animal life? If you read the scripture, approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of animal life will be destroyed. 1/2 - 3/4 of the water will be unfit to use. And 1/3 -1/2 of the earth will be destroyed as well as several BILLION people killed.

Do you really think that water is going to be fit to drink after the seveal billion people that die are "buried" if they can even do that, or lay rotting in the streets and fields and everywhere?

There is no scriptural support to suggest that christians will go through the tribulation.

Secondly, salvation is a free gift and when your saved, you cannot be unsaved. So a test of tribulation is unnecessary!

Its pretty simple, out of the tribulation according to the scripture, only 144,000 jews will be redeemed. The rest will be cast into hell. Christians are not a part of the tribulation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I;ve crawled up in Daddy's lap and through him I am rediscovering the Blood of Jesus............

Ex 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Rev 12:11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

:o:) okay... care to explain what the old testament has to do with this topic?

:D:D:);):P:P:blink::blink::blink:

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Martyrdom of the elect in the end times

The elect will escape judgment and won't be on earth at the time of Jesus' return to earth but their exit from this world will happen because they have conquered the beast.

And they conquered the beast by through martyrdom.

The beast will persecute and kill the saints. It's in Revelation 13.

The elect are worthy because they didn't love their lives unto death which means that they prefer to die through martyrdom rather then saving their lives here on earth by worshipping the beast and then going to hell.

Jesus said that he who wants to keep his life for himself shall lose it and he who loses his life because of Jesus will find it.

The time will come when the mark of the beast will separate the wheat from the tares.

Only when the number of the martyrs is complete, will the end come and that end comes at the end of the tribulation period:

"9 And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of them that had been slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And there was given them to each one a white robe; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little time, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, who should be killed even as they were, should have fulfilled their course."

Revelation 6, 9-11

Even their family members will deliver true christians to the beast. It's in the gospel.

There is no rapture. False doctrine.

Many of the great saints of Jesus Christ died through martyrdom and the Book of Revelation says it will happen again in the end times.

So we must be prepared through faith in Jesus Christ so that, should that time come for us we have strenght not to love our lives unto death, conquer the beast and inherit all things in Heaven through Jesus Christ.

May the love of Jesus be in us

My friend There is a good chance you could be in error. if you want check out the thread rapture, you will see that there are many scriptures for it also, I don't believe I will be here for the tribulation. By the Grace and Mercy of God I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I shall let Him handle what I go through in this life. Love in Christ littlejoe