IGNORED

How have you preppered for the end days?

Arash_the_archer

"Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises." (Psalms 47:6)

By the Grace and Mercy of God I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.

I shall let Him handle what I go through in this life.

Love in Christ littlejoe

:)

What ever happens, I'll be with Jesus!

"for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrews 13:5)

Now, how cool is that!

Love, Joe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

HAHA this is pretty funny, its the same book and people are still arguing of what it says. It says the same thing, but both post and pre rapturers can find evicende in it.

Im not denying the rapture, im just saying that you should follow Johns advice and read revelations and preppare, thats all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

There is no scriptural support to suggest that christians will go through the tribulation.

Secondly, salvation is a free gift and when your saved, you cannot be unsaved. So a test of tribulation is unnecessary!

Actually, I do not see any scriptural reference to support that Christians will not be here during the trubulation period. Because you are saved does not mean you will not be here during the tribulation period.

Its pretty simple, out of the tribulation according to the scripture, only 144,000 jews will be redeemed. The rest will be cast into hell. Christians are not a part of the tribulation.

Scripture says multitudes will be brought into the Kingdom of God during the tribulation period.

After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of alll nations and kindreds and people and tongues stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb Rev. 7:9,10

That passage is before the tribulation starts. Read your passage. That is just before the 7th seal is opened, ushering in the tribulation. The vast multitude is those christians that have died, and those that are taken up to heaven before the tribulation starts.

• Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

HAHA this is pretty funny, its the same book and people are still arguing of what it says. It says the same thing, but both post and pre rapturers can find evicende in it.

Im not denying the rapture, im just saying that you should follow Johns advice and read revelations and preppare, thats all.

The reason that so many misinterpret the prophacies is that its not a linear prophacy. It is built much like a rubics cube. while it does go in a linear fashion, each section also has a relationship with other sections like a passageway down to that section.

the first chapters are the 7 church ages. next few chaptes are the 7 seals and correlate with the first chapters. seal 1 = church 1. then the age of the churches stop. This is tribulation. Then the age of the 13 tribes begins and the tribulation of those tribes start with the cups being poured out then the 7 vials. each cup corellates to each vial. Then the end everything stops comes to a end, the 144,000 jews are saved, and brought into the millenial kingdom after the great battle of armageddon. It is at this point the church and the jews aka the two vines are grafted together to move on into the new kingdom. This is when new jeruselem is described, as well as the progress of man through the 1000 year reign and then the end of that 1000 years satan is released. DUring the 1000 year reign people will die people will be born, the population will grow. Satan has one more round and is defeated and everyone moves into the day of judgement. The christians have already been judged according to their works and have been rewarded. The GWT judgement is for those who go through the millenial reign and for those who died in their sin from the beginning of the earth.

It cannot be read in one setting and grasped. It cannot be understood unless you go to daniel, ezekiel and malachai to read the end time prophacies that are contained in those books that are like keys to opening the mysteries of Revelations

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/27/1964

Gotta confess that as a believing Christian, and "saved from wrath" thru Him, I don't plan on being in the Great Tribulation which the Scriptures depict as the time of JACOB'S TROUBLE, not the church's. "There is therefore no judgment for those who are in Christ Jesus..." Pretty powerful stuff, yes? AMEN & AMEN! And thank You, Lord Jesus, for this tremendous assurance of eternal life and the fact that You, Yourself, have borne all our deserved judgment in our room and stead! Praise Your Holy Name!

:thumbsup::emot-hug: I am with you...we're outta here before the Tribulation begins.

• Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Okay I need to ask a question.

We know that scripture says that myrids of people come out of the Great Tribulation having their robes washed white with the blood of the Lamb. So now my question is this.

Is the tribulation different than the Wrath of God?

Who are these that are being persecuted for their faith or better said are in that Great tribulation? And who is the one persecuting them or putting them under such Great tribulation?

The next question is who are those appointed to Gods Wrath? Could it be those who are persecuting the saints during the Great Trib?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The mark of the beast is the key

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Revelation 20, 4

The rapture is a false doctrine.

You say that when the tribulation starts in Revelation, the church is not mentioned so you conclude that they were raptured.

Well, what about the mark of the beast?

If the mark comes before the rapture:

then the elect will not take it and will be beheaded!

Beheaded, not raptured!!!

They will exit this world through martyrdom, with hunger, thirsty and enduring the hot sun

Those who are not the elect will take the mark. So, when the mark comes, people are divided in two groups: those who don't take the mark and those who take the mark.

If this is the case and then the rapture happens after the mark, what happens?

Those who didn't take it died. The ones left are those who took it. So, will the rapture take those who took the mark?

Perfect nonsense.

If the mark of the beast comes after the rapture:

then, the elect will be left behind because they will conquer the beast by not taking the mark.

If the second case is correct, then it would mean that the elect, those who are exalted in Revelation 7, 14 and 20, will be left behind.

So, what makes those who are raptured worthier than the elect who will have to become martyrs?

Is it because they believe in false teachers in TV and radio shows that don't speak against them for buying TV plasmas of thousands of dollars and going on vacations to cool places and having a car, food, water, shelter and yet not recognizing that it all comes from God, and don't help the poor and those in need like they should?

Why are they better than christians being killed in China, North Korea, muslim and african countries etc?

It's sad that many don't understand that this false teaching of the rapture originated in the USA and is believed nowhere else.

So, those deceived christians really believe that they can go on living as if nothing was going to happen and then right before a civil war starts in America, a nuke goes off and an economic depression starts they will be taken away just like that?

Well, the mark of the beast coming prior or after the tribulation starts is irrelevant to what concearns the elect.

Whenever it is they will be here on earth and they will have to conquer the beast.

The Lord keeping us from the day of temptation that is to come upon the world in fact is Jesus keeping us from the temptation of taking the mark and avoid death and persecution.

It will be the ultimate temptation.

Jesus said that he who endures until the end shall be saved.

Endures!

Endures!

Endures!

Endures what?

Endures persecution!

Jesus didn't say: he who sit and waits to be taken away will be saved. He said endures!

The Bible tells us to be strong in faith so we can stand in the evil day, so we can be victorious in the moment of truth!

Those who believe the rapture false doctrine are at great peril because when the next 9/11 happens, when they see fear and terror spread all over the western countries, when the see the economy suffering a huge blow, people starving, plagues, lack of electricity, gangs rainsacking big cities and the police and the military shooting people and chaos reigning and mass exodus from cities into rural areas, when they see all those things and they see that there was no rapture, many will feel deceived and could even believe that the Bible was wrong!

From what I've been reading here on these forums, very few people who post here seem to be preparing for those terrible times.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me give you more:

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Revelation 7, 3

UNTIL THE ELECT ARE SEALED! IT'S NOT UNTIL THE ELECT ARE REMOVED!!!

WHEN THE TREES AND THE SEA AND THE EARTH ARE HURT, THE ELECT ARE ON EARTH!!!

AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE SEALED?

IT MEANS TO BE PERFECTED ADN STRENGHTENED IN CHRIST SO THAN WHEN THE MOMENT OF TRUTH COMES, THEY DON'T TAKE THE MARK, ARE MARTYRED AND INHERIT ALL THINGS IN HEAVEN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!

HE WHO DOESN'T FORSAKE EVERYTHING FOR JESUS IS NOT WORTHY OF HIM. THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY WILL BE RAPTURED, HAVE THEY FORSAKEN EVERYTHING FOR JESUS?

WATCHING THOSE TV SHOWS OF FALSE TEACHERS IN THE CONFORT OF THEIR HOMES?

THE ELECT ARE WORTHY OF JESUS BECAUSE THEY FORSOOK EVERYTHING FOR JESUS, EVEN THEIR OWN LIVES BY NOT TAKING THE MARK.

THE RAPTURE IS A FALSE DOCTRINE!!!

DON'T LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU!!!

May the love of Jesus be in us

Edited by c7l14

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/13/1934

Ps, if you belive in Nohas Ark its belived to be found in Iran.

Actually Noah's Ark landed on Mt.Ararat, which is in northern Turkey, not Iran.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My friend you keep posting that rapture is a false doctrine. I believe you are in error. there are many scriptures that speak of this event. I can only say this is what I believe. If you choose to believe it is not so there is nothing I can do to change your mind. But I would appreciate it if could state that this is your belief. I am not a happy camper when you say it is a false doctrine. It does not contradict anything about the Life death or ressurection of our Lord Jesus or the reasons for them or the benefits from them. Therefore I am free to believe this,and carry it in my heart for it will not hinder my walk of faith. As a christian you know what the reasons for life death and ressurection of oour Lord you just may not see the benefits the same way I do. Love in Christ littlejoe

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/13/1934

Those who believe the rapture false doctrine are at great peril because when the next 9/11 happens, when they see fear and terror spread all over the western countries, when the see the economy suffering a huge blow, people starving, plagues, lack of electricity, gangs rainsacking big cities and the police and the military shooting people and chaos reigning and mass exodus from cities into rural areas, when they see all those things and they see that there was no rapture, many will feel deceived and could even believe that the Bible was wrong!

From what I've been reading here on these forums, very few people who post here seem to be preparing for those terrible times.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

So, just how do you treat 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18? Is this also a FALSE DOCTRINE ? Inquring minds want to know!