IGNORED

How have you preppered for the end days?

Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

The reason why I believe 9/11 was a sign of the end time is that,

Ok, it happened on the 11th, there where 65 passengers on the first plane, 6+5=11, there where 92 passengers on the second plane 9+2=11, the towers standing side by side make an 11. there was a bunch of other things that day that ironicly had 11, but the thing that got me the most was the boarding number of the first plane, check this out. The boarding number for the first plane was Q33NY now, type that in under the font wingdings, and look what it says. There was a bunch of other crazy stuff like that, that was pretty trippy. But I'm not trying to start a conspericy theory or anything, Most of the stuff I mentioned was on the news when it happened, also there was photographs of satan in the flames, that was shown on CNN news. pretty crazy stuff.

All the above has been posted on countless sites and blogs and is equivalent to the writings of a National Enquirer 'journalist'. It is not bibical in origin and amounts to a great big pile of nonsense. Even if every number associated with 9/11 added to another number equaled 11 what relevance would any of that have the end of days??? :emot-hug: And the doctored photos of smoke in the shape of Satan were not broadcast on CNN; they appeared in tabloid type weeklies. :emot-hug:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

As far as 9/11 I do believe it is a sign in the end times, but I do not believe it's in the book of danial.

Ok, it happened on the 11th, there where 65 passengers on the first plane, 6+5=11, there where 92 passengers on the second plane 9+2=11, the towers standing side by side make an 11. there was a bunch of other things that day that ironicly had 11, but the thing that got me the most was the boarding number of the first plane, check this out. The boarding number for the first plane was Q33NY now, type that in under the font wingdings, and look what it says. There was a bunch of other crazy stuff like that, that was pretty trippy. But I'm not trying to start a conspericy theory or anything, Most of the stuff I mentioned was on the news when it happened, also there was photographs of satan in the flames, that was shown on CNN news. pretty crazy stuff.

Edited by c7l14

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

All the above has been posted on countless sites and blogs and is equivalent to the writings of a National Enquirer 'journalist'. It is not bibical in origin and amounts to a great big pile of nonsense. Even if every number associated with 9/11 added to another number equaled 11 what relevance would any of that have the end of days??? :whistling: And the doctored photos of smoke in the shape of Satan were not broadcast on CNN; they appeared in tabloid type weeklies. :whistling:

I actualy have the freeze frame they did show on CNN, what relivence is the 11th hour. The start of the tribulation, honestly I'm not putting too much attention towards it I just thought it was trippy. Your right, it's not biblical so I shouldnt even acknowledge it. Which I'm sorry I posted that.

My focus is on Jesus,

To josh-13:

Those 11 connections, 65 passangers etc, have absolutely nothing to do with signs of the end times.

9/11 is a sign of the end times because of what the Bible says about 9/11.

God doesn't need those connections to warn us. God warns us through the Bible. You would have to find the 11 in the Bible tied to descriptions about 9/11 so that in fact, the 11 could be a sign.

In fact there are those connection with the number 11, in the Bible. In fact 11 has biblical meaning. You'll see it when the article is posted.

Anything that is not biblical has no meaning in what concearns God's signs.

May the love of Jesus be in us

I agree, But I still dont see how you can get 9/11 out of the bible without twisting scripture.

The 144000 are two groups:

they are the elect of the tribulation that don't take the mark and it refers also to all the Christians who have died in Jesus Christ throughout History.

It's both a group of people in the end times and a group of people spread out throughout the centuries.

Uhhhhhh No. Not true. 144,000 people out of a billion or so that have lived in the past 6000 years? I don't think so. There have been far more that have died in christ than 144,000. Thats JW cult doctrine your teaching.

Revelation 7

The Sealed of Israel

1 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying,

:whistling:

Oh! Oh! This is Good!

Revelation 7

The Sealed of Israel

1 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying,

:)

Oh! Oh! This is Good!

Ain't God Grand!

He evens counts it out for us with The Tribes all labeled!

The trouble with The JW is they witness to whom they do not know!

Jehovah - Jesus

"But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."

"My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

"I and my Father are one." (John 10:26-30)

"Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him." (John 10:31)

Turn to The One who Loves you with love unfeigned!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Love, Joe

Amen, nice post as always Joe. :P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

The 144000 are two groups:

they are the elect of the tribulation that don't take the mark and it refers also to all the Christians who have died in Jesus Christ throughout History.

It's both a group of people in the end times and a group of people spread out throughout the centuries.

Uhhhhhh No. Not true. 144,000 people out of a billion or so that have lived in the past 6000 years? I don't think so. There have been far more that have died in christ than 144,000. Thats JW cult doctrine your teaching.

Revelation 7

The Sealed of Israel