• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,856
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Yes, I see that anything to do with fundamentalist Christian belief is increasingly coming under attack.

Christians, and their beliefs, are increasingly being marginalized, in favour of an 'inclusive' mindset, which portrays us as 'intolerant'..........I suppose that's true in a way....we are intolerant of false beliefs......

And rightly so!

Nevertheless, even though I've been expecting this pervasive attitude for years, it's truly disheartening to see so many, many people who are willing to jump on the bandwagon and dismiss Christ and His teachings. I see this all over the place nowadays...in schools, on the internet, in general thinking.......

It's sad. So sad.

But we've got to stick to our guns. We knew this would happen.

The Belief in Christ/God that truely sets you Free- is being viewd as stifling, narrow minded and intolerant....how wrong can you be!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws; and they shall be given unto his hand until a time and times and the dividing of times...... Daniel 7:25

when i read this the above scripture came to mind... mainly to think to change times and laws......

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

What?????????

HUH???????????????

You gotta be kidding me.

This is insane!

Revise history or better yet, just dont teach it at all.

God have mercy.

Amen! I would hope the British will wake up and realize that the Islamists are taking over. The militants openly declare that Britain will be an Islamic country within 20 years! My ancestors must be spinning in their graves. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

My opinion: "The first casualty of war is truth", and the UK government has declared war on its own people.

If in another few years they have a country full of, mainly (except for the elderly), dumbed down people who can read nothing but the "TV Guide", and all the newspapers have been reduced to 100% sports section, the people will no longer fear the way their government treats them.

On the weekend I had an email from a friend of my daughter"s about about "life in general" and the guy said "..... is happening, and ....... is happening and I am starting to realise how the Jewish people felt before WWII, with the "new laws" restricting their freedoms that were being foisted on them all the time, you know - "no Jew will have a driving licence", "no Jew will own pets", "all Jews will surrender their firearms", "all Jews will move into ghettos and have their houses taken over by German citizens" etc. These things happening slowly, stealthily and nobody objecting. Then all of a sudden it was too late, and Jewish people were being killed wholesale.

I am not suggesting that the UK government has that in mind for its people today, but I can sure see where the guy who is my daughter's friend is coming from.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

But Chris McGovern, history education adviser to the former Tory government, said: "History is not a vehicle for promoting political correctness. Children must have access to knowledge of these controversial subjects, whether palatable or unpalatable."

The man is right nuff said :rolleyes:

Here's an idea why not scratch history as a subject altogether - we will all be history soon enough!!! :laugh::o

Here is a 6-minute presentation of the Holocaust (historical and modern) that makes the point well.

http://tedpearce.com/video2007.html

I leave for the March of Life this Thursday. I'm joining hundreds of christians, jews, Americans, Germans, Israelis, etc to walk the same path of the death marches to Dachau. We will visit 9 concentration camps along the way. If you have "skype" (a free download) you can join us

http://marchoflife.org

History is today.... :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:thumbsup: for you and this mission, Yod!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

Yup...

state-instituted racism... gotta love it.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

daisyloves dust :

Holocaust education is a priority for the British government: While on a visit to Israel in November 2005, Chancellor Gordon Brown announced