angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Let us pray for our young people who need prayer most of all, so many don't know the Lord.

Dear Father in heaven,

We come together to pray for our children and we ask You to fill their hearts with Your love, so many children don't know who You are,

A lot of them Father they grow up with one parent and don't know what a family is, there are drugs and alcohol we pray that You will resque them from the world, hover them wherever they go with Your Spirit ,hover them over highschool, Universities the highway everywhere we know there is no place they can hide from You and bring them where they belong, in Your arms of love and fill that empthy hole they have inside!

Help us as parent to be a role model and forgive our sins and let us examine ourself so You will be able to answer our prayer, if there is anything what could hinder our prayer we ask You to please show it us.

In Jesus name we say "Amen"

If you have request for prayer for any of your children let us all know so we pray together.

I have a daughter I like you to pray for who is in a wrong realationship ,she's involved with a Muslim, I KNOW the Lord will reque her out of that , but I really like your prayer too :thumbsup:

Let us pray for our young people who need prayer most of all, so many don't know the Lord.

Dear Father in heaven,

We come together to pray for our children and we ask You to fill their hearts with Your love, so many children don't know who You are,

A lot of them Father they grow up with one parent and don't know what a family is, there are drugs and alcohol we pray that You will resque them from the world, hover them wherever they go with Your Spirit ,hover them over highschool, Universities the highway everywhere we know there is no place they can hide from You and bring them where they belong, in Your arms of love and fill that empthy hole they have inside!

Help us as parent to be a role model and forgive our sins and let us examine ourself so You will be able to answer our prayer, if there is anything what could hinder our prayer we ask You to please show it us.

In Jesus name we say "Amen"

If you have request for prayer for any of your children let us all know so we pray together.

I have a daughter I like you to pray for who is in a wrong realationship ,she's involved with a Muslim, I KNOW the Lord will reque her out of that , but I really like your prayer too :)

I also have a family member that has converted to muslim as a result of relationship. I will be praying in Arkansas :)

thanks :) I konw deep in my heart the Lord will NOT let her get away with it, I don't think she's realizing how serieus it is :(

But the glory goes to God and hopefully soon I will thank him for breaking them up.

My daughter is a Born again Christian .

Anybody else with prayer request?

:)

If all the peole here would say a prayer for our youth everyday we would have lots of prayers going up :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Amen and amen. Young folks are the Church of today, not 'the Church of tomorrow'........

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

One of our missionaries to the Moslims here in Oklahoma has put out a warning to the Pastors throughout the churches that this a tactic of Islam to convert the Christain women by marriage and then force them into the religion and of course raise thier children Moslims. The male suiters are very sly and cunning into getting them to believe the harmlessness of a relationship with them. After they get them to marry them then their true colors come out.

It is an out right assigment against the Christian community.

We need to address this issue..

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

If all the peole here would say a prayer for our youth everyday we would have lots of prayers going up :laugh:

Amen. We as parents MUST speak the Blood of Jesus Christ over our children everyday. We need to claim their souls for the kingdom of God in the Name of Jesus Christ and break the bondages that satan wants to place on our kids in the precious Name of Jesus.

If all the peole here would say a prayer for our youth everyday we would have lots of prayers going up :21:

Amen. We as parents MUST speak the Blood of Jesus Christ over our children everyday. We need to claim their souls for the kingdom of God in the Name of Jesus Christ and break the bondages that satan wants to place on our kids in the precious Name of Jesus.

I agree we MUST PRAY!

One of our missionaries to the Moslims here in Oklahoma has put out a warning to the Pastors throughout the churches that this a tactic of Islam to convert the Christain women by marriage and then force them into the religion and of course raise thier children Moslims. The male suiters are very sly and cunning into getting them to believe the harmlessness of a relationship with them. After they get them to marry them then their true colors come out.

Blessings, Karen

I know :21:

You wouldn't have a sermon on this?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:noidea:

Blessings, Karen

I know :24:

You wouldn't have a sermon on this?

No sermon but you can contact Rev Alex Hanna by writting

Dr. Alex Hanna

3 Lakewood Dr.

Lawton Ok 73505

He will be more than happy to help.

Blessings, Karen