• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

A very dark time is quickly approaching planet earth. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken. Prophets of God are warning the people of catastrophe coming like has never been seen. Secular media is warning of catastrophe coming like never before.

Just in this last week it has been made known that Al Qaeda is planning a nuclear attack in the UK with their deadline to try and have it happen before Tony Blair steps down this year.

Yesterday Saudi Arabia uncovered a plot to destroy the oilfields and rush the prisons that house terrorist to free them. Over 170 terrorist were arrested. Had they succeeded, the world's economy would have come to a halt.

Yesterday in the news a former CIA chief has warned that Al Qaeda has cells in America for the specific purpose of bringing nuclear holocaust to America. Earlier this year, another CIA chief made it known that they are aware of no less than 12 Hamas cells in America ready to strike.

Why is our world on the brink of disaster?

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isa 5:21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isa 5:22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mix strong drink:

Isa 5:23 Who justify the wicked for a bribe, and take away the justice of the righteous from him!

Isa 5:24 Therefore as the fire devours the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Christ haters will mock and scoff at this warning saying "all things will continue as is":

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

However the Lord has said:

2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which now are, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

For those who have an ear to hear the Lord's warning this is what he says:

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conduct and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hastening unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Those who hate Christ and want to walk in their lust will not hear this message. Many who call themselves "Christian" will not hear this message because they are lovers of the world and the enemy of God.

But for those who belong to him, a time is coming on this earth which will sorely try your faith. Get into the word of God and let his word dwell richly in you so your faith will not become shipwrecked when these things come to pass. Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Let go of this world. Quit feasting at the alter of filth on the TV.

The Lord says:

Jam 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

If you have been double-minded in your walk with God, it's time to get single-minded:

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conduct and godliness,

God has no ill-will towards anybody, for he is not willing that any should perish, but all come to repentance and call upon Jesus Christ. But the day came that he shut the door on Noah's ark, and they day is approaching quickly that his judgments will be unleashed against a world that has rejected him and his Christ. That's just God, for he is holy. If any hear today, harden not your heart...

I'm just a watchman sounding the alarm.

Edited by Todd the Mut

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Agree with Mutt 100 %

God knew of old there would be scoffers and sceptics in the world prior to his coming and sadly even some Christians are way off the mark and are destined to feel the wrath of God. We can not worship God in name only nor make up our own rules as traditions have invented. There is yet time to repent.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Agree with Mutt 100 %

God knew of old there would be scoffers and sceptics in the world prior to his coming and sadly even some Christians are way off the mark and are destined to feel the wrath of God. We can not worship God in name only nor make up our own rules as traditions have invented. There is yet time to repent.

I agree too because i have been seeing what s happening int he world and Lately, i have some strange dreams it has been 3 days row this week. i will post it later as i have to seek God first to show me first because i dont want to be careless if it is come from God or not. as in the bible says that we have to test if it is from God or not that s why I am doing this.

also I believe that God is trying to tell us or warn us to be prepare what will happen in the ahead of us, we dont know what would it be happen but I believe there is so much disaster and will cause them being so panic, aniexty, scared, shocked. there is so much happening in the world also i notice that there is more more love grows into very coldest just like ice. and also those christians are sleeping aswell, they thinks it is ok nothing wrong, they should not be blending mind like double minded. also they are investing their things in the world that will not last forever. it will be all gone nothing will benefit for our souls at all. we cannot keep anything to bring to Heaven or in Hell. we need to wake up and realize that God's timing is running out so soon and we dont know how long it will be. All we have to confess our sins, and repent and obey His commands. God is gonna to be shake everyone in the world to get their attention. I know God dont want them to die with out Jesus.

i have the verse in ezekiel 33:10 to 20

"Son of man, give the people of Israel this message: You are saying, Our sins are heavy upon us; we are wasting away! How can we survive? As surely as I live, says the Soverign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! turn, from your wickedness, O People of Israel! Why should you die? Son of man, give your people this message: the righteous behavior of righteous people will not save them if they turn to sin, nor will the wicked behavior of wicked people destroy them if they repent and turn from their sins. When i tell righteous people that their past righteousness to save them, then none of their righteous acts will be remembered. I will destroy them for their sins. And suppose I tell some wicked people that they will surely die, but then they turn from their sins and do what is just and right. For instance, they might give back a debtor's security, return what they have stolen, and obey my life-giving laws, no longer doing what is eveil. If they do this, then they will surely live and not die. none of their past sins will be brought up again, for they have done what is just and right, and they will surely live. your people are saying, the Lord isn't doing what's right, but it is they who are not doing what's right. For again I say, when righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and turn to evil, they will die but if wicked people turn from their wickedness and do what is just and right, they will live. O people of Irasel, you are saying the Lord isn't doing what is right, but I judge each of you according to your deeds.

that is very strong blunt verse because if they turn away from God, they are leading themselves to destruction unless they realize it is really wrong in God's eyes and confess their sins and turn from them and repent. they will save.

we have to look our lives and to see anything wrong in our lives and we have to cleanse our hearts everyday and prepare for Lord's way. we have to be alert around us and in our lives daily dont be sleepy and see nothing wrong with us or them.

Thanks for your ministry words i am really appreciate that

DC

i have the verse in ezekiel 33:10 to 20

"Son of man, give the people of Israel this message: You are saying, Our sins are heavy upon us; we are wasting away! How can we survive? As surely as I live, says the Soverign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! turn, from your wickedness, O People of Israel! Why should you die? Son of man, give your people this message: the righteous behavior of righteous people will not save them if they turn to sin, nor will the wicked behavior of wicked people destroy them if they repent and turn from their sins. When i tell righteous people that their past righteousness to save them, then none of their righteous acts will be remembered. I will destroy them for their sins. And suppose I tell some wicked people that they will surely die, but then they turn from their sins and do what is just and right. For instance, they might give back a debtor's security, return what they have stolen, and obey my life-giving laws, no longer doing what is eveil. If they do this, then they will surely live and not die. none of their past sins will be brought up again, for they have done what is just and right, and they will surely live. your people are saying, the Lord isn't doing what's right, but it is they who are not doing what's right. For again I say, when righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and turn to evil, they will die but if wicked people turn from their wickedness and do what is just and right, they will live. O people of Irasel, you are saying the Lord isn't doing what is right, but I judge each of you according to your deeds.

DC

That is a timely scripture for this hour. For God is the GREAT RECONCILER. He is not willing that any should perish. He IS willing to cast sins as far as the east is from the west for the sinner that repents. This is the mercy and lovingkindness of the Lord. His heart is to reconcile. However, he is holy. He is warning just like in the days of Noah and the days of Lot. He has been patient and merciful so far. Today if any hear his voice, harden not your heart... Lay hold of what Ezekiel said and make it your own.

DC, please pm me when you are ready to share the dream. I am very interested to know. Generally when you have the same dream 3 times in a row, it is from the Lord. Thanks

Amen!

Rejoice!

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

Luke 21:28

Trust

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psalms 5:11

Trust

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Psalms 9:10

Trust

In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
Psalms 11:1

Trust

But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
Psalms 13:5

Trust

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalms 18:2

No Fear

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalms 23

Love, Joe

Agree with Mutt 100 %

I totally agree with both of you.

Good posts.

Actually the whole thread is pretty good.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Amen and Amen, I have felt this way for a long long time, after 9/11 the Lord said to me the end of all things are at hand.......

Oil problems will cripple the world's economy. This next terror attack on the US will cripple the world's economy. The world is heavily dependant on the US for their own prosperity.

Ahmadinejad the president of Iran is a demon possessed man who thinks he has heard from The Mahdi himself and has this mission from him. To create the catastrophe needed that will usher in his return. This madman getting nuclear power for one reason and only one reason, to create destruction in the middle east that will be beyond what the human mind can even conceive.

This is what's coming and we the church are not ready for it. These events will shipwreck the faith of many. On the other hand, there will be a revival on a scale never seen before as well.

The church will be purified as by fire during this time that is soon to approach.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

[quote name='Todd the Mut

• Topic Count:  43