• Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

yessss

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Break Down the Wall

My thoughts on this? We don't need a revival. We need Jesus to come back. And that isn't going to happen until the nations have been united under His Father's banner. The Lord has moved me to get that moving. Until His Bride is ready, He will not return. So what is everybody waiting for?

I will be attending the Acquire the Fire rally in Baltimore next week where I will be spreading the word about the network that we're starting to unite the church. If you're interested, check out the link in my signature--everybody's thirsty :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

My thoughts on this? We don't need a revival. We need Jesus to come back. And that isn't going to happen until the nations have been united under His Father's banner. The Lord has moved me to get that moving. Until His Bride is ready, He will not return. So what is everybody waiting for?

I will be attending the Acquire the Fire rally in Baltimore next week where I will be spreading the word about the network that we're starting to unite the church. If you're interested, check out the link in my signature--everybody's thirsty :thumbsup:

Actually that is incorrect. The Bible never says Christ is waiting for the Bride to be ready before He comes. What criteria would we use to determine when she is ready? Instead the Word teaches that no man knows the day or hour of his return and we should always be watching and waiting, serving Him always with our eyes on the skies.

Actually that is incorrect. The Bible never says Christ is waiting for the Bride to be ready before He comes. What criteria would we use to determine when she is ready? Instead the Word teaches that no man knows the day or hour of his return and we should always be watching and waiting, serving Him always with our eyes on the skies.

Ephesians 4:

8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

---------

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to ALL nations, and THEN the end will come." - Matthew 24:14

-------

I didn't say I was claiming to know the day or the hour. Of course I do not claim to know these things. But how you can say that He will not come back until His Bride is worthy of Him, I do not know. Serving Him always with our eyes on the skies is all fine and good, but what is your definition of serving Him if it is not making strides to bring unity to the faith? The criteria for His Bride being ready is above. When the kingdom has acquired members from all the nations, every people group...this is when His Bride will be worthy of His Glorious Appearing. When there is no longer the man-made divisions that have been built up to separate our brothers and sisters in Christ from each other and His Love..that is the kind of unity I'm speaking of. The gifts described in the passage from Ephesians will cease when we have reached unity in the faith of Christ, because then we will be full of 'the knowledge of the Son of God' and be able to understand what Christ was so seeking to hand out--love and forgiveness for all--for "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)"

Edited by Break Down the Wall

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

---------

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to ALL nations, and THEN the end will come." - Matthew 24:14

-------

I didn't say I was claiming to know the day or the hour. Of course I do not claim to know these things. But how you can say that He will not come back until His Bride is worthy of Him, I do not know. Serving Him always with our eyes on the skies is all fine and good, but what is your definition of serving Him if it is not making strides to bring unity to the faith? The criteria for His Bride being ready is above. When the kingdom has acquired members from all the nations, every people group...this is when His Bride will be worthy of His Glorious Appearing. When there is no longer the man-made divisions that have been built up to separate our brothers and sisters in Christ from each other and His Love..that is the kind of unity I'm speaking of. The gifts described in the passage from Ephesians will cease when we have reached unity in the faith of Christ, because then we will be full of 'the knowledge of the Son of God' and be able to understand what Christ was so seeking to hand out--love and forgiveness for all--for "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)"

the only time "unity of the faith" will happen is when the Lord returns.

People are added everyday into the body of Christ.

you will always have a friction.

try working in unity at our present age? good luck. ... 3xR0c|<stAr

Edited by exrockstar

Well all I can say is that it truly saddens me to hear such disparaging and hopeless comments from other believers.

I expected these kinds of 'good luck' comments from people who are looking to see the church fail.

Without hope, there is no faith.

Why are you lashing out at my firm belief that the Lord is going to do magnificent and miraculous things to prepare His Bride?

I don't need luck, my friend. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I do not believe in luck. I believe in faith. I believe in destiny. I believe in the incredible and absolute power of my Lord and my God.

I rebuke any stumbling blocks along my journey with the Lord. If you choose to be as such, then I can do nothing but pray for you.

Do not misunderstand and think that I believe I will do this on my own or that "I" will unite the body of Christ. My calling with the ministry that I am starting has been confirmed several times by several different church elders who have spoken prophetic words about it over my life. I am not boasting of this. I am merely trying to show you that this is what the Lord has led me to preach, and preach it I shall.

I only pray that you will open your hearts and minds to the fact that our Father wishes to see His children finally get along with each other.

Revival is needed desperately. Christians have slacked off from their duties. Everywhere you hear of violence and no longer do I hear the praise of Christians over the news. Christians need to get out of their carnal ways and get up and spread the Gospel. What is it going to take for us to do that? When will people realize how America is in a downward spiral and is going to fall? I believe democracy will disolve and then what will we be left with? Christians all over get going and spread the word the end times are upon us and Christ is coming quickly.

I agree that the church needs a revival -- especially in the United States. There are still places on this planet where a brother or sister endangers their lives to go to a church meeting, and that's if they can go at all. This nation has been so blessed in the past that we've forgotten that among other things.

However, if you're doing things right, you won't hear "praise of Christians" on the news. Jesus said the world would hate us, because it hated Him first. If anyone is really living for Jesus there is going to be opposition -- Satan will come at us with everything he's got. That's a fact of life, because if you are living for Jesus you are doing damage to Satan's kingdom and he doesn't like it much.

As far as how do you get a revival to break out:

Preach the Gospel as written in the Bible. Preach the "full counsel of the Word of God" and the Holy Spirit will do the rest. I have had the honor of being in churches where this was done over the years and what results!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Well all I can say is that it truly saddens me to hear such disparaging and hopeless comments from other believers.

I expected these kinds of 'good luck' comments from people who are looking to see the church fail.

Without hope, there is no faith.

Why are you lashing out at my firm belief that the Lord is going to do magnificent and miraculous things to prepare His Bride?

I don't need luck, my friend. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I do not believe in luck. I believe in faith. I believe in destiny. I believe in the incredible and absolute power of my Lord and my God.

I rebuke any stumbling blocks along my journey with the Lord. If you choose to be as such, then I can do nothing but pray for you.

Do not misunderstand and think that I believe I will do this on my own or that "I" will unite the body of Christ. My calling with the ministry that I am starting has been confirmed several times by several different church elders who have spoken prophetic words about it over my life. I am not boasting of this. I am merely trying to show you that this is what the Lord has led me to preach, and preach it I shall.

I only pray that you will open your hearts and minds to the fact that our Father wishes to see His children finally get along with each other.

I think your post is way over the top as a reply to what was said to you.....

Perhaps the Lord has spoken to you..you are certainly full of enthusiasm, and your video on you tube is excellent, but at the moment you come across like a runaway horse with the bit between it's teeth, and no matter how much the rider tries to steer it, it's just going to go galloping on until it runs out of steam.

The mightier the Man of God, the less need he has to proclaim it or talk about the mighty and wonderful things the Lord is going to do through him. If what you are trying to do is of the Lord, you won't need to advertise, people will seek you out.

You don't need to batter people over the head with a piece of 4 by 2 in order to get their attention...God speaks to each Christian individually and is more than capable of laying His desires on their hearts.

I think the fact that you speak about ' Your ministry ' is a bit of a warning sign, because you will probably come to realise at some stage that YOU cannot ever hope to achieve what you believe the Lord has laid upon your heart, but when you come to the realisation that YOU are nothing and can do nothing, then the Lord will be able to show you that HE can.

Without re reading your previous post's, I seem to recall you saying that no one knows who you are in the place you have recently moved to. I don't know if this is relevant but if you start reaching out to your neighbours and the people in your locality...in practical help.. shopping for the old lady down the street....gardening...feeding the hungry....you will have people gravitate towards you..you won't have to go looking. :thumbsup:

Guest Biblicist

My church had a revival!

We were all pretty much sleeping in our faith walk. Looking back on that time makes us see how very sad that is. That dead feeling you have when you attend church. "Same ol, Same ol, nothing new here. . . " But then something dramatic happened [long story] and it woke us up. What a difference we feel now. Awake! Alive in Christ. And it's not that we are happier in church or learning anything new. We have a more God centered focus, we listen more to the teachings of the apostles, we care more for each other (Acts 2:42-45). Church is home. As close to the Home Christ is preparing for us. :-)

Actually, Jesus does know the day and hour and he IS waiting for something specific. I will try to find the verse that reflects that.

Guest Spanky Doo

I need help please. I understand you do not have all the answers but I seek what you do have. Does God have limits? :thumbsup: