• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

angels4u,

please, feel free to forward this to everyone you wish. i borrowed (in a christian way of course) this from another to post here. :thumbsup: i felt the need to share it also.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

angels4u,

please, feel free to forward this to everyone you wish. i borrowed (in a christian way of course) this from another to post here. :thumbsup: i felt the need to share it also.

Thanks I did already wthout your permission :):emot-heartbeat:

it was never mine to give and besides you did not need it. :blink:

Praise God in all of his Glory!

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

I don't think God has removed his hand from our country.

He keeps me safe on the road every day as I travel to work.

He blesses me with so much.

He answers prayer.

And when times get tough, He encourages me to keep going and not give up.

I think it's horribly sad that people think God has removed himself from our society. God doesn't give up on us, and we shouldn't try to assume that he has. Evil people make evil choices...and because of free will, sometimes there are extremely BAD consequences. I don't think God ever turns his back on us though.

i'm not saying that God has removed himself from our society, and i am not saying that God is not here every second for the believer or that he does not still want everyone saved. i am saying that as America, as a country, continues to turn their back on God, and turns to other gods and gospels, that God is removing his hand of divine protection that has been covering America. as our country pursues a more hostile course towards the people and things of God, he will allow more and more evil to afflict the country.

it is the govt. and the people of America that are trying to remove any and everything that stands for Godly principles. which this country was founded upon. as our leaders embrace more hedonistic ways and refuse to "remove the high places" America, as a people becomes more confused and society continues to sink further into it's depravity, God must judge us as a country. as someone once said, "if God does not judge America, he owes sodom and gomorrah an apology." as God is rightous, he must judge this country.

i feel that it is the church in America that has preserved it this long, but as they (secular America) continue to fight the church, God will act. he will protect his people and his future bride. i choose to not be one of those people that feels it is the end times therefore it is God's will and i can do nothing, and stand by and watch evil take over and dominate this country. i will fight to the best that i can, until God takes action and there is nothing left to fight for. although i do believe we are in the endtimes and prophecy is now current events.

God is faithful and as he has done in the past he will remove and protect the rightous prior to and during any acts he takes against evil. as he protected noah and his family when he destroyed all of the peoples of the earth in the flood, and as he did when he sent angels to remove lot and his family from sodom prior to his judgement, he will protect his people when he sends judgement on the evil. evil is a stench in the nostrils of God he cannot condone or tolerate it. remember the angels told lot they could not do what God had sent them to do until he and his family were out of the city, and they were telling him they had to hurry. but he must act in judgement. in his time and in his way, but his patience will run out.

i hope this clarifies my stance somewhat.

God is present everywhere--our schools, our government. HE is in control, even as to appointing non-Christian leaders. He was the one who put Pharoh in control when Moses led the children from Egypt. The OT is full of such examples.

I do believe that as Christians, we have been the ones who have not kept God in our homes. And if He's in our homes and our lives are examples of Christians lives, and we teach our children correctly, we do not have to worry about what prayers are said (or not said) in our schools.

Why do we try to change the world when the only real change we can make is in ourselves. The best witness and the best hope we can offer the world is the example of a surrended servant of Christ.

My God is not absent. He is everywhere and He is still in control.