• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

well like, when i give her that counsel she doesn't just not take it, she throws it back in my face and does the exact oppisite

I've been in her shoes...I'm sure you remember me telling you that. THe fact is, she's hurting so much, she probably has no idea that that's the way you see it. Even if you tell her that. Keep praying for her. As I said, you will never be able to make her break up with him. All you can do is be a good friend and be there to catch her with a shoulder to cry on when she finally does. She needs to come to that place on her own. She needs MORE love--not less--to get to that place, because otherwise she will depend more on him than ever and it will only be harder for her to break up with him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I have watched a Christian girl and a Youth Pastor's daughter turn into a drug abuser, and eventually a lesbian after dating the wrong guy (whom she broke up with to become a lesbian obviously). Dating the wrong people can do terrible things to a person. My last break up was to prevent a compromise in my own faith while trying to avoid conflicts with my girlfriend.

You can't try to be friends with her if she doesn't want to be, it's just too hard on you. Pray for her daily, and make sure she knows you are there for her if she needs anything, and then I would take a break from the friendship.

God Bless,

Keilan

P.S. The girl I mentioned in my post who became a lesbian has now turned from that lifestyle and is planning to go to a Christian Bible College. God is good. :)