• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

21 minutes ago, de1929 said:

correct. but what this do with speaking of tongue ? are you against it or support it ?

I'm still responding to your post about who you follow.      So far what I know is you follow 2 people who have gotten extremely rich by taking donations from those who follow them.   In 2009 Prince's church made a salary disclosure:

• The salary disclosure was contained in the church’s last financial year’s annual report submitted to the Commissioner of Charities. It stated the compensation given to its top three key management staff.

One person earned between $500,001 and $550,000, while two others were paid between $150,001 and $200,000. No names were given.

The church had an income of $55.4 million in its last financial year. Over 95 per cent came from tithes and offerings from members. It has over 18,000 members who worship at the Rock Auditorium at Suntec City.

• http://unsettledchristianity.com/income-fit-for-a-king-joseph-prince-and-the-pastors-pay/

For a comparison in wages in Singapore in 2009:

http://www.salary.sg/2009/100-best-jobs-in-singapore-2009/

And you know Joseph Prince is not his given name, right?    His real name, before he changed it, was  Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh.

Just how much is Prince paid each year for preaching the "gospel" ?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/19/1975

1 minute ago, thereselittleflower said:

I'm still responding to your post about who you follow.      So far what I know is you follow 2 people who have gotten extremely rich by taking donations from those who follow them.   In 2009 Prince's church made a salary disclosure:

• The salary disclosure was contained in the church’s last financial year’s annual report submitted to the Commissioner of Charities. It stated the compensation given to its top three key management staff.

One person earned between $500,001 and $550,000, while two others were paid between $150,001 and $200,000. No names were given.

The church had an income of $55.4 million in its last financial year. Over 95 per cent came from tithes and offerings from members. It has over 18,000 members who worship at the Rock Auditorium at Suntec City.

• http://unsettledchristianity.com/income-fit-for-a-king-joseph-prince-and-the-pastors-pay/

For a comparison in wages in Singapore in 2009:

http://www.salary.sg/2009/100-best-jobs-in-singapore-2009/

Just how much is Prince paid each year for preaching the "gospel" ?

And you know Joseph Prince is not his given name, right?    His real name, before he changed it, was  Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh.

what does this do with speaking of tongue ? stay within context please, or you open another thread to discuss jegahusiee singh

Just now, de1929 said:

what does this do with speaking of tongue ? stay within context please, or you open another thread to discuss jegahusiee singh

You resurrected an old thread, said nothing about speaking in tongues, but instead asked this:

hmm... @Righttruth: why push cessasionist thinking in spiritual warfare forum ? cessasionist does not do spiritual warfare at ll cmiiw

And now you wish to evade the discussion that ensued here as a result of that question?

Who you follow, who you get your teachings from - which is something you introduced to this discussion, obviously impacts what you would have to say on the subject and how we should understand it.

Just now, thereselittleflower said:

You resurrected an old thread, said nothing about speaking in tongues, but instead asked this:

•  

And now you wish to evade the discussion that ensued here as a result of that question?

Who you follow, who you get your teachings from - which is something you introduced to this discussion, obviously impacts what you would have to say on the subject and how we should understand it.

ok we have miscommunications.

1. this is spiritual warfare forum / subforum. 
2. the TS saying praying in tongue as spiritual weapon.
3. up to here, in conclude must be praying in tongue as spiritual warfare weapon.

praying in tongue is continualist property, not cessasionist. 
and only John Mc Arthur introduce words: gibberish to glossolalia, and for cessasionist thinking of course it is like that.

that's why i ask  @Righttruth: why push cessasionist thinking in spiritual warfare forum ? cessasionist does not do spiritual warfare at ll cmiiw

Just now, de1929 said:

ok we have miscommunications.

1. this is spiritual warfare forum / subforum. 
2. the TS saying praying in tongue as spiritual weapon.
3. up to here, in conclude must be praying in tongue as spiritual warfare weapon.

praying in tongue is continualist property, not cessasionist. 
and only John Mc Arthur introduce words: gibberish to glossolalia, and for cessasionist thinking of course it is like that.

that's why i ask  @Righttruth: why push cessasionist thinking in spiritual warfare forum ? cessasionist does not do spiritual warfare at ll cmiiw

And you are wrong in your claim.

1 minute ago, thereselittleflower said:

And you are wrong in your claim.

Yeah i believe praying in tongue as spiritual weapon. I am continualist, i am not cessasionist.

Just now, de1929 said:

Yeah i believe praying in tongue as spiritual weapon. I am continualist, i am not cessasionist.

One does not need to pray in tongues to engage in spiritual warfare.

2 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

One does not need to pray in tongues to engage in spiritual warfare.

ah that's the issue... yes you are correct, but as continualist i have to say, correct does not mean efficients :D

e.g: it's correct you can fight ISIS with bare handed, but as warfare expert, i would like to advise using armed forces, e.g. AK 47.

Just now, de1929 said:

ah that's the issue... yes you are correct, but as continualist i have to say, correct does not mean efficients :D

e.g: it's correct you can fight ISIS with bare handed, but as warfare expert, i would like to advise using armed forces, e.g. AK 47.

You have yet to even prove your ideas about speaking in tongues are even scriptural.    

And you are very, very, very wrong in your conclusions about efficiency.   

It is not in response to unintelligible sounds that demons bow and obey, but to the name of Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

You have yet to even prove your ideas about speaking in tongues are even scriptural.    

And you are very, very, very wrong in your conclusions about efficiency.   

It is not in response to unintelligible sounds that demons bow and obey, but to the name of Jesus.

That I have to disagree with. When you are praying in a tongue it is the spirit that is speaking through you and demons have no choice inbresponding.

I know from personal experience.  Praying in tongues is a very potent spiritual warfare tool.  Only problem I have had is that I am not in control when it happens, so I can't pick and choose when it happens much of the time.