IGNORED

News: Paris is released from custody

Axxman

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Paris' release?

• Horrible...sets a bad precident
    • 3 days is a long time for a traffic ticket
    • I hope her health issues aren't too serious
    • More power to her...anybody would do what they could to get out of jail
    • Who Cares?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Paris definitely needs our prayers, not our condemnations . . . after a good spanking of course. ;)

But you're right, she does need out prayers.

Of course she needs our prayers. :21:

They all need our prayers, whether they be a rich socialite,....... a cruel dictator, .....or a child struggling to feed himself in Africa.

It all means nothing without God, and His Son.

Pray for all people. :24:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

She thinks if she has enough tantrums she will get her way and get out of this, because she has never had to have any responsibility. Her parents are to blame for never teaching this to her, to take the consequences for her actions, but rather being pampered and coddled. I heard that all her mother wanted was for her daughter to be famous, and that she would be seen everywhere to make this happen. That's all she cared about. Maybe her parents will learn something in this, also.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

The lack of compassion is astounding.

Oh, I have compassion enough for her alright, Giaour, as I would for any other human being, whether it be a red-carpetted celebrity, or Adolph Hitler, who murdered six million Jews......none of which I would like to see spend an eternity without Christ and His love.

I have to wonder, however, if such people have compassion for any other people....I mean, have they ever witnessed a day's hardship in their entire lives?

Maybe being brought down a peg or two will open their eyes to their own vulnerability and mortality. That is how I found Jesus' love for me, in any case :21:

Seems to me that when people have 'everything', they see no need for compassion for anyone else, and they have no room for God in their thoughts......that's biblical, by the way...

May God touch her, and show her her real need of Him.

It's not her fault that she was born into a rich family. Her parents pampered and spoiled her. Again, not her fault.

DUI, partying, and her lack of obedience to the law is her fault. She is an adult.

Yes, she deserves jail time. Yes, she might learn something valuable by it.

But we should not revel in her pain. She is visably upset and even suicidal.

Pray for her and keep the jealousy and bitterness and vengence away.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Oh, I have compassion enough for her alright, Giaour, as I would for any other human being, whether it be a red-carpetted celebrity, or Adolph Hitler, who murdered six million Jews......none of which I would like to see spend an eternity without Christ and His love.

I have to wonder, however, if such people have compassion for any other people....I mean, have they ever witnessed a day's hardship in their entire lives?

Without God in their life how do we expect the lost to have compassion?...even if shown from them its for their own gain.

Seems to me that when people have 'everything', they see no need for compassion for anyone else, and they have no room for God in their thoughts......that's biblical, by the way...
Thats exactly what Satan wants.

May God touch her, and show her her real need of Him.

Amen, often its only after we've hit rock bottom that we see our need for God. If one has to be brought down from pride in order to be brought into the arms of

God.....even so, save them Lord!

Edited by 7thseal

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Quote 7thSeal:

"Without God in their life how do we expect the lost to have compassion?...even if shown from them its for their own gain."

Very true.

Seems to me that we have a higher perspective, and are constantly pulled between the need for showing compassion on one hand,....... and knowing what's good for them, which can sometimes be a bit painful. :21:

Guest LadyC

How is not compassionate to expect that she be an adult and except her sentance without whining like a two year old? It's never compassionate to allow people to continue to behave with a sense of entitlement and never learn that they are subject to the same laws as everyone else. On the other hand, it is compassionate to expect her to learn from her mistakes instead of being put on because when it's over she will cease to feel like she was the victim and cease to drive drunk and put the population around her at risk.

just thought this was worth repeating.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

How is not compassionate to expect that she be an adult and except her sentance without whining like a two year old? It's never compassionate to allow people to continue to behave with a sense of entitlement and never learn that they are subject to the same laws as everyone else. On the other hand, it is compassionate to expect her to learn from her mistakes instead of being put on because when it's over she will cease to feel like she was the victim and cease to drive drunk and put the population around her at risk.

I didnt say to let her go free. She deserves to be punished.

It just sounds as if some on this thread are enjoying seeing her "get whats comming to her".

Spoiled rich brat, this will teach her.

Guest LadyC

i don't think anyone is enjoying seeing her "get what's coming" as much as they're fed up with celebrities being given special treatment and never having to pay any consequences.

this girl was driving drunk, 70 MPH, at night with no headlights, and it was her third offense. with good behaviour, she'll serve a maximum of 18 days of the 40 she is now confined for.

IF she had not been released to house arrest by the sherriff, her sentence was originally only 23 days, she could have been out in less than a week.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I didnt say to let her go free. She deserves to be punished.

It just sounds as if some on this thread are enjoying seeing her "get whats comming to her".

Spoiled rich brat, this will teach her.

I'm fed up with the way people believe that the best way to respond to this is to coddle her and the way the media has made this into "poor Paris" vs "Lets fry the Pop Tart" contest... Those of us who want her to fulfill her sentance and refuse to pat her on the head are not all out to fry her, in fact I hope it helps. The best way to deal with this, for her and for the rest of the world is to see that she does fulfill her sentance and turn a deaf ear to her screams for her mommy just like I did all those years ago with my (now well adjusted teens) toddlers when they were isolated for some violation of a household rule. I could not feel sorry for them because in the end it was not in their best interest to do so.

Emotionally she has to be dealt with this way, unfortunately, because apparently nobody has seen that she progress past this. She is in fact a spoiled brat and the only reason she is allowed to act like she does is because mommy and daddy's money and their inability to make her realise she produces waste like the rest of us has enabled her. They have failed and she is an adult who will have to learn it from society now. Expecting her to rise to the occasion is not enjoying the moment, it is enabling her to grow up.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/14/1993

Well, now Ms Hilton is back where she belongs. Let her cry. Let her not eat for a day or two. She will eventually get hungry. Her behavior is nothing shy of what my toddlers did when they were in trouble. Neither one of them died from starvation, or from being sent to their rooms.

Perhaps in Paris's state of misery and shame, she might find Jesus. She would not be the first to find salavation in jail. But it would be an awesome thing if she did. :)

Agreed, berribear :thumbsup:

Imagine Paris singing christian songs... :24:

Oh no, I'm puking already :)

But at least its better than the MV's she producing now :)