kat8585

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

Actually Bill O'Rielly isn't much of a liberal. He is "an avowed traditionalist", and constantly spouts about the evils that liberals and secularists bring upon the world. He thinks people should just "shut up" and follow the President, and not comment negatively on the Iraq War. He is/was a Registered Republican, and I'm almost positive votes Republican.

In his book The O'Reilly Factor, he answered the question of his political affiliation this way: "You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

However, Bill O'Reilly acknowledged that from 1994 until December 2000 he was a registered to vote as a Republican when the Washington Post was about to expose his party registration. O'Reilly said it was the result of a clerical mistake, which has since been corrected, and he is now a registered independent. "I've always been an independent," he says. "I always split my ticket. I vote for the person I think is best."

>>LINK<<

Actually, that is another lie on his part.

He claimed that there was no option when he registered to not register for a party, when in fact, there was. He registered Republican anyways.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Actually Bill O'Rielly isn't much of a liberal. He is "an avowed traditionalist", and constantly spouts about the evils that liberals and secularists bring upon the world. He thinks people should just "shut up" and follow the President, and not comment negatively on the Iraq War. He is/was a Registered Republican, and I'm almost positive votes Republican.

O'Reilly is no more of a liberal than Ted Kennedy is a hard core conservative.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

In his book The O'Reilly Factor, he answered the question of his political affiliation this way: "You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

However, Bill O'Reilly acknowledged that from 1994 until December 2000 he was a registered to vote as a Republican when the Washington Post was about to expose his party registration. O'Reilly said it was the result of a clerical mistake, which has since been corrected, and he is now a registered independent. "I've always been an independent," he says. "I always split my ticket. I vote for the person I think is best."

>>LINK<<

Actually, that is another lie on his part.

He claimed that there was no option when he registered to not register for a party, when in fact, there was. He registered Republican anyways.

:blink: Oh.....Media Matters again.

What a humorous man you are, burning ember. :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Bottom line is that Bill O'Reilly's status as a liar (or not) doesn't make Doug Thompson a truth-teller. Thompson uses fakes names, sources, and stories in efforts to discredit Bush...he has ZERO credibility as a journalist...even amongst other liberal media platforms.

Bill O is pro-abortion, pro gun control, pro-gay, supports gay marriage, anti-big business, anti-organized religion, believes in global warming, etc, etc, etc....I can't even imagine how he could find a Republican that supports his ideologies, let alone vote for one.

O'Reilly is very pro-war so maybe he would vote for a Repub to support the troops. Maybe he considers the war more important than his other liberal beliefs. I don't know. However, without the War in Iraq...there is no way this guy votes Republican.