• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/28/1967

Can someone tell if their prayer to someone else is not reaching them?

I've known this lady for a short time who came up to me today and asked me have someone has spoken a curse over our family because whenever she prays for us she senses a spiritual force stopping it being answered.

We have been through lots a trials but others have too.

:thumbsup:

Her prayers, if they are going to the Lord, directed to the Lord God, through Christ, are being heard,

if she has not received the answer, she needs to continue on in prayer.

Daniel was in prayer and fasting for 21 days, just to receive a reply......

what a person is seeing when they say they have a curse placed on them is that they have spoken the curse themselves.... this is nothing more then a lie from the devil.....

God hears our prayers....

sometimes people do not get the answer they are looking for and believe that their prayers are not being answered.....

this past Tuesday, a woman with an eye problem that is irreversible as far as man says, (she would have a hard time telling who some one was three feet away from them unless they spoke) fell into worship fell to her face in worship and worshpped before the Lord..... when she raised up, she screamed when she opened her eyes, two other women went to see if she was alright, and she was just bawling with JOY..... you see...... when she fell into worship, the Lord took mercy on her......

She got the attention of the Lord, no different then Blind Barnamais...... JESUS, SON OF DAVID, HAVE MERCY ON ME......

this lady now has perfect eyesight, she can see her friends walking in from across the cafeteria, or sanctuary....... she received a healing from the Lord..... she sought it and she worshipped the Lord.

how long was she in worship? i an not sure, i do not wear a watch, i know the services did not last less then two hours, some lasted much longer.... and there were three services a day for a week......

God does her her prayers, unless she curses herself so that He does not.....

mike

Thank you mike for this post....i have a eye problem that i have been praying for and this story has given me hope...i was giving up...now i will pray more earnestly and more humbly before our Lord. thank you again.

Edited by daughter of Bethlehem

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Blood of Jesus = NO CURSE!!!!!

Serving Jesus= persecution

Satan's attacks are not curses!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Sorry to stir yall up. BUT, Jesus IS strong enough.. Your protest makes no sense..

You read JOB w/o all your PRE conceived sermons about him...

He gives us the FIRST parent enabler. trying to offer sacrifice for his kids while they are out having parties that are questionable!! (Parents weren't invited tells the story)..

JoB had a fear issue and THAT was why satan could attack him.. Job said, "That thing I fear has come upon me". FEAR

Lies and deception is behind that doctrine that christians can't have demons. You need to ask God..

Curses come and WE have power to be free. But like I said most of you on here don't even know when you are being effected by a demon so how can you CLAIM what you don't seem to need??

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

If you are under the Blood of Jesus you and yours are free from any curses!!!!!

Gal 3: 13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

AMEN!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Sorry to stir yall up. BUT, Jesus IS strong enough.. Your protest makes no sense..

You read JOB w/o all your PRE conceived sermons about him...

He gives us the FIRST parent enabler. trying to offer sacrifice for his kids while they are out having parties that are questionable!! (Parents weren't invited tells the story)..

JoB had a fear issue and THAT was why satan could attack him.. Job said, "That thing I fear has come upon me". FEAR

Lies and deception is behind that doctrine that christians can't have demons. You need to ask God..

Curses come and WE have power to be free. But like I said most of you on here don't even know when you are being effected by a demon so how can you CLAIM what you don't seem to need??

:emot-hug:

Actually Job was upright and God offered up Job to Satan.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

In this Job was broken so he may recieve more.

Job 42:12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning:

Satan was allowed to touch Job through God's allowance.

Job said,

Job 3:25 For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Thanks for your reply Karen.

I don't actually agree with you though. Paul talks about a thorn in the flesh and God left it there for his own good

2 Corinthians 12:7-10

To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

God doesn't always heal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Thanks for all your replies.

I think I'll follow Isaiah's advice and stay away from her.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Curses are just as evident today in the body of Christ as they were during the times of Jesus.

Curses are carried out by demons!! OH no.. you mean christians can have demons.. YES, see it all the time.

Spirits of infirmity are a DEMON... a lot of mental oppression are demons, demons are usually behind accident prone people, reccurring sickness, a lot of female problems.... etc... it goes on.

BUt because we don't think THINK the devil has a door we are sick and oppressed...

Jesus came to become a curse for us, but we don't apply it..

Deut 28 explains blessings and curses.. James 2:8-12 goes on to explain how we bring ourselves out from under GRACE by breaking the law..(it is a heart condition that James is exposing here). Unrepentant law breaking has repercussions...ie, curses. Something as simple as showing favoritism.. The point being made is that Grace is not cheap... it has power when we use it to overcome the negative impact of the world. It gives us power to put off the works of the flesh that open doors for satans kingdom to afflict us through our mind, will and emotions.

The general belief that the devil can't effect christians is only true about those who truly are listening and obeying the Word of God..

Disease is according to the Bible brought on by not listening to and obeying the Lord.. It opens the door to curses which are acted out by demons.

It is a known medical fact that 70% (+) of ALL disease has a stress/fear root. What does the Word of God say about fear and worry?? So basically MOST sickness has been because WE have opened the door..

We just don't teach consequeses for excessive behavior and physically and MENTALLY we are reaping a harvest of sickness and disease.

I would suggest that you pick up a book by Derek Prince, "They shall expell demons". It is one of the best (sound) teachings on the spiritual realm you will find. He also has a book "Blessings and curses".

I hope some of this helps.

Blessings, Karen

Very good post, Karen C. Christians would be surprised to know of the things that go on in the spirit world. I've had encounters myself with the demonic. Thanks be to God for your ministry! :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

:emot-hug:

This is a lie right out of the Kenneth Hagin and Ken Copeland handbook!!!!!!!!!!!

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. 7 The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"

Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."

8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

9 "Does Job fear God for nothing?" Satan replied. 10 "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face."

12 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger."

Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Your making the same mistake that Jobs friends made. If the devil had a "legal right" to attack Job, he would have said it................and the big one that kills WOF doctrine is God said without reason.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I agree with KarenC that fear opens the door.