IGNORED

Curses

Natt

Guest Biblicist
If you are under the Blood of Jesus you and yours are free from any curses!!!!!

Gal 3: 13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

So is this verse saying that everyone is curses, until they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus? :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Gal 3: 13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

So is this verse saying that everyone is curses, until they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus? :emot-handshake:

Do you mean to say cursed? not curses?

Guest Biblicist

So is this verse saying that everyone is curses, until they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus? :emot-handshake:

Yes cursed. :emot-fail: Curses! Foiled by my stupid spelling. . .

Yes cursed. :emot-fail: Curses! Foiled by my stupid spelling. . .

1 Corinthians 16:21-23 (New International Version)

21I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand.

22If anyone does not love the Lord

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Job 4:1 Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,

Job 4:5 But now it is come upon thee, and thou faintest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled.

Job 42:7-8 And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath. Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job.

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, [yet man] perceiveth it not. JOB obviously didn't head the warning...

Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

Job 33:16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

Job 33:17 That he may withdraw man [from his] purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 36:8 And if [they be] bound in fetters, [and] be holden in cords of affliction;

Job 36:9 Then he sheweth them their work, and their transgressions that they have exceeded.

Job 36:10 He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity.

Job 36:11 If they obey and serve [him], they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

Job 36:12 But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge.

Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.

Job 36:14 They die in youth, and their life [is] among the unclean.

Job 36:15 He delivereth the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.

It seems that the Lord allowed this to happpen not because it was His divine plan but permissive will to keep Job from going down to the pit!!

Elihu spoke the truth to Job.. He was the FOURTH man. If you read correctly the Lord was angry at the THREE friends but showed up AFTER the fourth one spoke up TRUTH for GOD..

You really might want to read it..

Blessings, Karen :emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

JoB had a fear issue and THAT was why satan could attack him.. Job said, "That thing I fear has come upon me". FEAR

:emot-handshake:

This is a lie right out of the Kenneth Hagin and Ken Copeland handbook!!!!!!!!!!!

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. 7 The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"

Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."

8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

9 "Does Job fear God for nothing?" Satan replied. 10 "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face."

12 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger."

Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Your making the same mistake that Jobs friends made. If the devil had a "legal right" to attack Job, he would have said it................and the big one that kills WOF doctrine is God said without reason.

Hows that working for you???

Guest Biblicist

So is this verse saying that everyone is curses, until they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus? :emot-fail:

Yes cursed. :) Curses! Foiled by my stupid spelling. . .

21 I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand.

22 If anyone does not love the Lord

So is this verse saying that everyone is curses, until they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus? :)

Yes cursed. :) Curses! Foiled by my stupid spelling. . .

21 I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand.

22 If anyone does not love the Lord

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

JoB had a fear issue and THAT was why satan could attack him.. Job said, "That thing I fear has come upon me". FEAR

:emot-handshake:

This is a lie right out of the Kenneth Hagin and Ken Copeland handbook!!!!!!!!!!!

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. 7 The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"

Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."

8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

9 "Does Job fear God for nothing?" Satan replied. 10 "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face."

12 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger."

Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Your making the same mistake that Jobs friends made. If the devil had a "legal right" to attack Job, he would have said it................and the big one that kills WOF doctrine is God said without reason.

Hows that working for you???

:emot-fail::):)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Can someone tell if their prayer to someone else is not reaching them?

I've known this lady for a short time who came up to me today and asked me have someone has spoken a curse over our family because whenever she prays for us she senses a spiritual force stopping it being answered.

We have been through lots a trials but others have too.

:emot-fail:

Shalom Natt,

This woman is off the deep end and she doesn't know (or believe) her Bible. I'd ask her not to pray for your family. Who knows WHAT she's praying!! :)

If you belong to Jesus, there is no curse over you, for Jesus has broken ALL curses when you gave your life to Him. Do not allow anyone to lay that curse bondage lie on you! You and Jesus are fine :emot-handshake: this lady is a little twisted in her theology.