• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

i have had several dreams of late about the when the rapture is called in my dream i am always left behind and now i know why......after weeks of praying meditating and fasting the LORD revealed to me in a dream HE said "Dennis i have showed you what is to come, you will be left behind to minister to those who do not believe and you will guide them to me so that they maybe saved when I come". .....all i could do was say yes LORD i am your humble servant and i will do as YOU say for YOU are my LORD. i praise the LORDS name most high and i thank HIM for answering my prayer and for giving me a chance to minister HIS word to those who dont believe.........oak

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  192
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

"Dennis i have showed you what is to come, you will be left behind to minister to those who do not believe and you will guide them to me so that they maybe saved when I come"

Did this interpretation mean now, you are to minister or when the repture has took place? :rolleyes:

i can take it only oneway and that is after the rapture.......oak

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I know someone who has said this about themselves - before the Left Behind series came out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

i have had several dreams of late about the when the rapture is called in my dream i am always left behind and now i know why......after weeks of praying meditating and fasting the LORD revealed to me in a dream HE said "Dennis i have showed you what is to come, you will be left behind to minister to those who do not believe and you will guide them to me so that they maybe saved when I come". .....all i could do was say yes LORD i am your humble servant and i will do as YOU say for YOU are my LORD. i praise the LORDS name most high and i thank HIM for answering my prayer and for giving me a chance to minister HIS word to those who dont believe.........oak

The Lord will take His people and I believe you are one of them. He has already made plans for those left behind...

The Lord will take His people and I believe you are one of them. He has already made plans for those left behind...

this is true but i cannot forget what i was told in my dream after alot of prayer and fasting and more prayer the LORD said that he will need leaders to lead the stray back home and that ive been chosen to be a leader how can i defy GOD?????........oak

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Perhaps a leader in witnessing to others prior to the rapture? A burden you now carry for the lost?

The person I was referring to in an earlier post, now believes he was mistaken because of the what the scriptures state.

Don't you think that there will be thousands of people who will believe once the rapture happens? They will then witness?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

"WOE" oakleaf this is not biblical and it is not the voice of God that you are hearing. When the rapture occurs the righteous will all go out and the judgment will come upon the wicked. The Lord will use his angels to proclaim the gospel to all the ends of the earth during that time period and will not be using people to spread and evangelize the lost.

I would highly suggest and think it very beneficial to you to just read and study the word of God more and more in your life and let the word of God speak and reveal things to your heart and mind instead of being caught up in dreams that you are having one can get decieved by their imagination thinking we are seeing and hearing when in reality we are seeing and hearing nothing at all from God and one must learn to take our thoughts and imaginations captive and make them obedient to God's word so they are not exalted above God's word. I hope you take this in the spirit I meant it in as a safeguard to you.

OC

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Did your heart tell you that you still wanted to hear the word of God, and be with our best friend Jesus? If not. Then this does sound like the spiritual warfare; that can be found in our dreams. Bible study, prayer and supplication are benefictial in getting control of those types of disturbances. I myself felt insulted by any attempt to deride my spirit. I really don't think satan has much to offer.

Blessings,

Everlasting,

Moon Over Key Biscayne

:)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

"WOE" oakleaf this is not biblical and it is not the voice of God that you are hearing. When the rapture occurs the righteous will all go out and the judgment will come upon the wicked. The Lord will use his angels to proclaim the gospel to all the ends of the earth during that time period and will not be using people to spread and evangelize the lost.

I would highly suggest and think it very beneficial to you to just read and study the word of God more and more in your life and let the word of God speak and reveal things to your heart and mind instead of being caught up in dreams that you are having one can get decieved by their imagination thinking we are seeing and hearing when in reality we are seeing and hearing nothing at all from God and one must learn to take our thoughts and imaginations captive and make them obedient to God's word so they are not exalted above God's word. I hope you take this in the spirit I meant it in as a safeguard to you.

OC

I also wanted to point out oakleaf that by saying God told you that you will be left behind in the rapture you are also putting a time table on when the rapture will take place as it has to take place in your lifetime else how would you be left behind and I know technically that the Lord could come back during your life time but if he should tarry and you go home by way of the grave then you faith may fail you because of the deciet of the enemy one shouldn't put the rapture in a time table for the faith of many has been hurt by doing this very thing. Below are some scriptures you should read hope they help

Matthew 24:14

(Matthew 4:23; Romans 10:18; Colossians 1:6, 23)

Revelation 14:6-7, 8, 9-13

(Revelation 8:13; Ephesians 3:9; Titus 1:2; Revelation 13:7)

I hope you will be able to see that it will be the angels of God who will proclaim and make known the gospel message to the four corners of the earth during the end-times and not man as the ministering angels of God will be administering the judgments of God as well and the word of God gives wisdom to those caught within that time period how that they should hold onto their faith because the anit-christ will war against them during that time trying to cause them to take the mark of the beast and worship him but the angels of God warn those on the earth not to take it and what the consequences will be if they do take it.

OC