• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

all im saying is what was told to me. i aint setting no time and date what if GOD meant someone in my line like how HE promised isaac that he will father nations that is possible i am not taking things at face value and blindly believing it i am prayin and meditating over it. thats all im saying. maybe satan is using you to try to make me douby my GOD.......oak

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I would not take people's questions as an attempt to discourage. Paul had this to say:

Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should evaluate. But if something has been revealed to another person sitting there, the first prophet should be silent.

1 Corintians 14:29-30 HCSB

When someone comes with a word that they claim is from God, we as your brothers and sisters are commanded by God to evaluate what is said. This process is not to discourage, but to protect (you, others , and the integrity of the gospel). So be encouraged that the body of Christ is working like it should

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  207

i have had several dreams of late about the when the rapture is called in my dream i am always left behind and now i know why......after weeks of praying meditating and fasting the LORD revealed to me in a dream HE said "Dennis i have showed you what is to come, you will be left behind to minister to those who do not believe and you will guide them to me so that they maybe saved when I come". .....all i could do was say yes LORD i am your humble servant and i will do as YOU say for YOU are my LORD. i praise the LORDS name most high and i thank HIM for answering my prayer and for giving me a chance to minister HIS word to those who dont believe.........oak

What is your reaction to this dream? Does it make you feel that God has very, very special plans for you here on earth? :emot-puke:

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

oak,

God would not do that to you to tell you you will be left behind. if you had that dream and you felt so disappointed or discourage, God will not do that to you to make you feel that way. God would not forsake you or something like that. I encourage you to pray more and seek God for that. sometimes the dream is not come from God. we have to test the spirit if it is come from God or not. That s why we have to seek God more about it and read the bible deeply. You have to anzalyze your faith and your heart. myself i cant see your heart, only God can see your heart down there. I am praying that you will feel lift up by God and I am praying that you will be lift up by His generous love and kindness.

DC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Greetings Oakleaf,

People are trying to encourage you to realize that all dreams must be judged by the Word of God. If the Word of God teaches something different than what your dream says then it is the Word of God that is truth and not your dream.

Just because you were in a state of fasting and prayer does not make your dream from God. It does not make the voice you heard from God. The fasting opened you to the spiritual realm, no doubt. But there is much to the spiritual realm. There is more than the voice of God in the Spiritual realm. There are many deceptions. All of us have thought something was God before and then later realized it was not. We have to learn to line up every experience to the truth. And the truth is that the Word does not teach us that special Christians will be chosen to stay behind and preach.

May you be encouraged to want the truth more than anything else concerning this dream.

Blessings

Greetings Oakleaf,

People are trying to encourage you to realize that all dreams must be judged by the Word of God. If the Word of God teaches something different than what your dream says then it is the Word of God that is truth and not your dream.

Just because you were in a state of fasting and prayer does not make your dream from God. It does not make the voice you heard from God. The fasting opened you to the spiritual realm, no doubt. But there is much to the spiritual realm. There is more than the voice of God in the Spiritual realm. There are many deceptions. All of us have thought something was God before and then later realized it was not. We have to learn to line up every experience to the truth. And the truth is that the Word does not teach us that special Christians will be chosen to stay behind and preach.

May you be encouraged to want the truth more than anything else concerning this dream.

Blessings

yhe truth is what im looking for thats why i posted this i was wondering if it was really GOD talking to me or not so i put it out there for advice........thanks to all of you.......oak

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Praise God for your humble spirit Oakleaf. Such a spirit always brings great reward.

Many blessings

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/25/1976

Yes, God will never tell us something that contradicts His Word. I learned this from a radio preacher a few weeks ago, and it was so enlightening. It seems obvious, but it wasn't to me.

Many people ask God for a sign to help them make a decision. This is folly to begin with, but it is really goofy when the answer they want goes against his Word. The example the pastor gave was a man who was convinced God supernaturally kept a traffic light green for him. This was supposedly an indication that God was OK with him divorcing his wife! I am not saying that this is what is happening in your case Oakleaf. I just thought this was a good thread to share this since it blessed me so.

No man will know the time of Christ's return. God would not indicate that it would happen in your lifetime, because the knowledge itself would contradict His Word.

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Not to worry....144,000 Jewish "Billy Grahams" will be here to take care of that... ;)

Not to worry....144,000 Jewish "Billy Grahams" will be here to take care of that... :thumbsup:

ya all are so supportive and helpful i really dont deserve all of this kindness but thank you and GODs blessings on ya all.......oak

im still having thos dreams of fighting an unseen and unnumbered enemy but this time they are less of them and i have someone helping me and the enemy runs away and i look down and all my wounds are healed then the enemy attacks again.......i believe my help can only be one person JESUS and since the enemy ran before HIM the enemy are satans demons.....oak