• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

The seven years of Tribulation, Is it biblical?

How many of you have heard of the seven years of tribulation? Many churches embrace this theory that teaches when Jesus returns and takes the righteous away, the rest of the people are

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

could someone tell me when the believers are judged? during or after the tribulation? and when does the rapture occur?

Shalom, chin.

Believers will be judged at the Messiah's bema seat. This is NOT before His return; it will be AFTER His return! During the first 1000 years of Yeshua`s reign while haSatan is incarcerated, He will rule from Isra'el, eventually ruling over the entire world. During those days, Luke tells us He will sit upon the throne of David, his "father" (his great, great, ..., grandfather; his ancestor). The throne of David was a backless bench from which King David judged matters of state and individual matters among the people. It was a judgment seat. Furthermore, that's the job of a king ... to be a judge!

The "rapture" (a Latin word) will occur when Yeshua` returns to collect His own. This is shortly after (and during) the Resurrection of the Justified. The "rapture," being the snatching away by the messengers and being caught up to the sky to meet the Lord (the Master), Yeshua` in the air, will be a mass-transit system to get His army quickly to Isra'el! He returns when they cry out to Him, recognizing Him as their Messiah, and He rescues them from an attempted genocide! He will fight for them, and He will win! (This is the battle of Har-Megiddo, the Mountain of Megiddo, transliterated in Greek as "Armageddon."

Retrobyter

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

so why are believers involved in the tribulation? is'nt that to punish unbelievers?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

so why are believers involved in the tribulation? Isn't that to punish unbelievers?
:P

:21::24::24:

Dear Brother, Ever Feel Like You're Posting In A Cut And Paste Blizzard?

:24:

The Tribulation

For The Witness Of Jesus

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20:4

The Tribulation

A Great Multitude Of All Nations

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 7:9-17

Glory! Glory! Glory! To The KING

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

so why are believers involved in the tribulation? is'nt that to punish unbelievers?

Chin, you may have the tribulation mixed up with the wrath of God the Day of the Lord, etc. Who is it that is doing the persecuting, who is the force behind the tribulation. Do you think than the Beast, Satan, the false prophet, the antichrist, the dragon or any other associated names, have an interest in punishing unbelief? Persecution, is for the God's people.

and yes, to whoever said it, the trib appears to be 1280 days, 3-1/2 years.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/01/1984

I have yet to have someone explain to me where the 7 year trib comes from, other than daniel 9:24-27. If that it the only place, then please explain why this prophecy apparently goes into hibernation until the end of the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

chin - absolutely, unequivocally, the answer to your question is -- "during the resurrection of the dead."

The "rapture" (the catching away of the living in 2 Thess 4:17) is what happens to those who are still alive when the resurrection of the Church occurs.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

Wow! I am so impressed with what I am reading. I need to print this. You should write a book.....very well said.

Blessings,

Abrandnewgirl

How many of you have heard of the seven years of tribulation? Many churches embrace this theory that teaches when Jesus returns and takes the righteous away, the rest of the people are

• Topic Count:  9
  • Birthday:  10/01/1984

Still, nobody has explained to me their reason for the last week for being thrown into the future. You obviously have a different start date for this prophecy, so what is it? If it is the same date 457BC Ezra 7:7), show me your authoritative scripture for throwing the last week into the future.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

Wow! I am so impressed with what I am reading. I need to print this. You should write a book.....very well said.

Blessings,

Abrandnewgirl