• Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

God knows all, but His angels don't.

Who do the Angels serve antiaging?

They serve God. :o

They serve at His behest so to send them to probe someone to determine their health would mean that God Himself was limited in His Omniscience.

Do you see how this focus of yours has pulled you away from the real focus of Christianity and left you with a view of God that doesn't line up with Scripture?

Peace,

Dave

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-hug: antiaging - Who do you believe Jesus is?

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Many UFO abductees say that the aliens came and spoke to them in a dream, while they were in their beds.

Are you aquaiting Gabriel's appearing to Mary with an alien abduction?

:o

Flying objects in the Bible that are associated with angels resemble UFOs:

OK, first off here, how do you know they resemble UFO's; have you seen either to compare them?

Elijah's chariot of fire,

That's an old claim, one I have heard from people who do not believe in God. Do you believe in God?

You see, a chariot is simply a vehicle, and the purpose of this vehicle was to transport Elijah to Heaven. Elisha was granted eyes to see the chariot. For his eyes to have been opened to see it means that he was seeing into the spiritual realm. This is what angels are - spiritual beings.

the cloudlike pillar that led the Israelites through the desert

The Scripture makes it very clear that this cloudlike pillar was the manifest presence of God. Do you believe in the presence of God?

and Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel.

Again, I have heard this time and again by people who do follow Jesus and are followers of pseudoscience.

Who do you follow?

If you read through the entire vision, you will read that "a wheel within a wheel" was actually 4, and each accompanied one of 4 "living creatures" (angels). Then if you keep reading, you will read:

26 Above the dome that was over their heads was something like a throne that looked like a sapphire. On it, above it, was what appeared to be a person. 27 I saw what looked like gleaming, amber-colored fire radiating from what appeared to be his waist upward. Downward from what appeared to be his waist, I saw what looked like fire, giving a brilliant light all around him. 28 This brilliance around him looked like a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day. This was how the appearance of the glory of ADONAI looked. When I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of someone speaking. (Ez. 1)

Quite clearly, Ezekiel was seeing the Lord - as in God! The angels with wheels simply accompanied HIM.

I guess you can call the Lord's appearing a "an unidentified flying object" if you want to :o - but He isn't exactly "unidentified" here, is He? :emot-hug:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Grace to you,

They serve God. :emot-pray:

They serve at His behest so to send them to probe someone to determine their health would mean that God Himself was limited in His Omniscience.

Do you see how this focus of yours has pulled you away from the real focus of Christianity and left you with a view of God that doesn't line up with Scripture?

Peace,

Dave

I am posting on the focus of this original post. The question was raised about ufos.

I have filled my posts on this subject with scriptures. It looks to me like it does line up with the scriptures. Trying to say that ufo aliens are devils does not line up with the scriptures.

No where in the bible do devils have flying objects. It is the bible that determines the truth.

God's angels have them.

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands

of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

A chariot is a conveyance or vehicle. In psalm 68:17 it shows that angels

are associated with chariots.

Exodus 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

[The cloudlike pillar flying object is a common ufo shape in modern times and has been filmed more than once.]

I am posting on the focus of this original post. The question was raised about ufos.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

OK, first off here, how do you know they resemble UFO's; have you seen either to compare them?

That's an old claim, one I have heard from people who do not believe in God. Do you believe in God?

You see, a chariot is simply a vehicle, and the purpose of this vehicle was to transport Elijah to Heaven. Elisha was granted eyes to see the chariot. For his eyes to have been opened to see it means that he was seeing into the spiritual realm. This is what angels are - spiritual beings.

The Scripture makes it very clear that this cloudlike pillar was the manifest presence of God. Do you believe in the presence of God?

Again, I have heard this time and again by people who do follow Jesus and are followers of pseudoscience.

Who do you follow?

If you read through the entire vision, you will read that "a wheel within a wheel" was actually 4, and each accompanied one of 4 "living creatures" (angels). Then if you keep reading, you will read:

26 Above the dome that was over their heads was something like a throne that looked like a sapphire. On it, above it, was what appeared to be a person. 27 I saw what looked like gleaming, amber-colored fire radiating from what appeared to be his waist upward. Downward from what appeared to be his waist, I saw what looked like fire, giving a brilliant light all around him. 28 This brilliance around him looked like a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day. This was how the appearance of the glory of ADONAI looked. When I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of someone speaking. (Ez. 1)

Quite clearly, Ezekiel was seeing the Lord - as in God! The angels with wheels simply accompanied HIM.

I guess you can call the Lord's appearing a "an unidentified flying object" if you want to :o - but He isn't exactly "unidentified" here, is He? :24:

They are demons...they have been around a long time and are given a name now as ufo's . This will be how the world will explain the missing people when the christians become raptured. These beings seem to always looking the same...doing the same... and so on. They will say the ufos took us. No one that i know of had a birth from a ufo. Caves from years ago even had these drawings...so if they appear the same for 6000 yrs or more I would say they are evil spirits tormenting ones. :emot-pray:

Who do you follow?

I guess you can call the Lord's appearing a "an unidentified flying object" if you want to :emot-pray: - but He isn't exactly "unidentified" here, is He? :o

Exodus 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

According to that scripture it was the manifest of God's presence in the form of an angel. --Do you see the word angel in that verse.

I first read about the ufo angel connection from a Christian ufo researcher named Ray Fowler. He acknowledges the existence of ufos and He believes in Jesus. A Presbyterian minister wrote a book titled, The Bible And Flying Saucers, [you can look it up on the internet]. He acknowledges the existence of ufos and He believes in Jesus.

The term pseudoscience is very loosely used. It is applied to any new discovery in science, whether it is true or not, that has not made it to the school text books yet. Any new theory or discovery in science is termed pseudoscience by people that are skeptical of any new discovery.

I follow Jesus. The subject of this original post asked a question about ufos. That is what I am focusing on. Does the bible have flying objects in it that are associated with God's angels? According to Exodus 14:19, it does.

You know the bible says that man is created a little lower than the angels; it is a verse in psalms. If angels are only a little higher than men, you are really stretching things to try to say that angels know everything. Only God Himself knows everything.

Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalms 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

[ don't like to discuss biblical topics using fake bibles that have the words changed. Go and get the real bible, the KJV.

Most modern bibles are at least 5% in error because the original manuscripts they were translated from have corruptions from old alexandrian manuscripts which were altered in Egypt in the 4th century by gnostics and philosophers in Egypt.

The real texts are the massoretic text of the Jews, old testament, and the byzantine or textus receptus New Testament from which the King James version KJV is translated. You might have a more modern English version but probably 5% or more of it has been altered and is not the original text. The modern versions mix the corrupted Alexandrian texts with the KJV text and you get about 5% error.] -This is another topic I just threw in here.

The wheels are a typical saucer type. It does not say the wheels had spokes. Some wheels used for carts were solid round disks with a ring of iron around the rim to protect the wood.

Wheel within a wheel, --Disc within a disc. A disc with a raised disc in the center is a standard hat shaped or saucer ufo. The rings were full of eyes. Lights around the rim. The spirit of the living creature was in the wheel. --The creatures controlled what the wheels did. Intelligent control.

There are very real reasons why some people think this is a ufo event. Some Chistians think this is a ufo event.

God did appear above it, indicating He was associated with the wheels and the creatures are His servants.

According to that scripture it was the manifest of God's presence in the form of an angel. --Do you see the word angel in that verse.

The verse says: " the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them," but then it says: "and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them"

Last I checked, "and" means something in addition to, not one and the same. Thus, the cloud was not the angel.

I first read about the ufo angel connection from a Christian ufo researcher named Ray Fowler. He acknowledges the existence of ufos and He believes in Jesus. A Presbyterian minister wrote a book titled, The Bible And Flying Saucers, [you can look it up on the internet]. He acknowledges the existence of ufos and He believes in Jesus.

OK . . . what is their theology, I'd like to know (I can't find it)?

I follow Jesus.

Good!

So how does this focus on angels=UFO's glorify Jesus? That is, who or what do your words make Jesus out to be? Who or what do your words make God out to be?

As I asked before, do you believe "God is spirit", and what do you believe that to mean?

The subject of this original post asked a question about ufos. That is what I am focusing on. Does the bible have flying objects in it that are associated with God's angels? According to Exodus 14:19, it does.

Angels fly. OK. That makes them "flying objects."

But you are claiming Mary's visit by Gabriel was just like the alien abduction reports. What does that make Jesus to be?

You know the bible says that man is created a little lower than the angels; it is a verse in psalms. If angels are only a little higher than men, you are really stretching things to try to say that angels know everything.

Who said that? I didn't!

[ don't like to discuss biblical topics using fake bibles that have the words changed. Go and get the real bible, the KJV.

KJV only? Do you have a problem with Hebrew?

OK, here it is in KJV:

Ezek. 1

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Better?

It still says the angels accompanied the Lord God. :o

The wheels are a typical saucer type. It does not say the wheels had spokes. Some wheels used for carts were solid round disks with a ring of iron around the rim to protect the wood.

Wheel within a wheel, --Disc within a disc. A disc with a raised disc in the center is a standard hat shaped or saucer ufo. The rings were full of eyes. Lights around the rim. The spirit of the living creature was in the wheel. --The creatures controlled what the wheels did. Intelligent control.

There are very real reasons why some people think this is a ufo event. Some Chistians think this is a ufo event.

God did appear above it, indicating He was associated with the wheels and the creatures are His servants.

So, now you are saying God needs a spacecraft to travel to the Earth? :emot-pray:

Edited by nebula

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

They serve God. :24:

Peace,

Dave

I have filled my posts on this subject with scriptures. It looks to me like it does line up with the scriptures. Trying to say that ufo aliens are devils does not line up with the scriptures.

No where in the bible do devils have flying objects. It is the bible that determines the truth.

God's angels have them.

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands

of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

A chariot is a conveyance or vehicle. In psalm 68:17 it shows that angels

are associated with chariots.

[The cloudlike pillar flying object is a common ufo shape in modern times and has been filmed more than once.]

Grace to you,

That's not what I said.

I said that your focus on UFO's and aliens has drawn your focus off of the fact that God is Omniscient.

You have mischaracterized God by stating that His Omniscience isn't sufficient or is non-existent. Due to the fact that He needs to send His Created Angels, (Servants), to probe human beings so that He will know the condition of humanity's health.

Now you are stating that God needs a vehicle to come to earth. :24:

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Antiaging, I believe you're suffering a demonic attack, the same attack they've used on many. Hold fast to the beliefs your heart tells you to. I'm praying for you.

The verse says: " the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them," but then it says: "and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them"

Last I checked, "and" means something in addition to, not one and the same. Thus, the cloud was not the angel.

OK . . . what is their theology, I'd like to know (I can't find it)?

I follow Jesus.

Good!

So how does this focus on angels=UFO's glorify Jesus? That is, who or what do your words make Jesus out to be? Who or what do your words make God out to be?

As I asked before, do you believe "God is spirit", and what do you believe that to mean?

The subject of this original post asked a question about ufos. That is what I am focusing on. Does the bible have flying objects in it that are associated with God's angels? According to Exodus 14:19, it does.

Angels fly. OK. That makes them "flying objects."

But you are claiming Mary's visit by Gabriel was just like the alien abduction reports. What does that make Jesus to be?

You know the bible says that man is created a little lower than the angels; it is a verse in psalms. If angels are only a little higher than men, you are really stretching things to try to say that angels know everything.

Who said that? I didn't!

KJV only? Do you have a problem with Hebrew?

OK, here it is in KJV:

Ezek. 1

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Better?

It still says the angels accompanied the Lord God. :thumbsup:

So, now you are saying God needs a spacecraft to travel to the Earth? :thumbsup:

I am saying from the scriptures, angels, that have physical bodies, sometimes use flying craft in the bible.

I also don't like people changing my words around as some kind of a debater's technique.

God's angels are not God. They are not to be worshipped. They are a little higher than men, and having physical bodies, the scriptures indicate that they use flying craft like men do now. But the propulsion system is some kind of advanced energy field propulsion that we don't have yet.

The angel was in the pillar. The energy field of this particular cigar shaped ufo, seen and filmed in modern times, causes water condensation in the atmosphere. The cigar shaped ufo looks like a pillar of a cloud by day and it glows with a golden or orange glow at night. This is the same thing that is described for the pillar that led the Israelites through the desert. Pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. The angel went behind the camp because he was in the cloudlike pillar ufo. UFOs use energy field propulsion which sometimes glows and sometimes doesn't glow. They are flying craft which in biblical terminology is a chariot or a conveyance. There may have been a whole flight crew of angels in there, and not just one.

It can glorify Jesus in helping to prove that the words of the bible are true. UFOs are real filmed and substantiated evidence that God's angels really exist. This can be used to help verify the truth of the bible and lead people to salvation.

Angels use chariots or conveyances. They pilot the flying objects, like an astronaut or pilot would. The angel is in the object, a flying craft.

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

I believe anything the King James version bible says.

The subject topic is ufos. I don't like being side tracked away from the topic. I have shown biblical evidence to support that ufo aliens are God's angels and not devils.

You have arguments with that, then bring forth your scriptures that show it is not so. Bring forth your scriptures that show ufos to be associated with devils. Let's see them. --There aren't any.

Unsaved people that are still in darkness and still controlled by the devil make movies like "Independance Day" which try to make aliens out to be villains. The Devil wants people to think that God's angels are villains or evil.

As a Christian you must judge truth by what the bible says. Not by hollywood's lies.

That light brighter than the sun, that Paul saw on the road to Damascus is another typical ufo seen in modern times. Jesus spoke to him from that light. It was not a vision. All of the men with Paul also saw the light. It was a real physical manifestation in the sky. The light caused him real eye damage, which was later healed.

The bright ball of light is a typical ufo type.

Acts 22:6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.

Acts 22:7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Acts 22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

Acts 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

[When Jesus ascended into heaven a cloud received Him out of their sight. Could be a regular cloud or could be a reference to the type of cloudy pillar that led the Israelites. He is also coming back with the clouds of heaven, the bible says that.]

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

That is just something I wonder about.

Devils in the bible, old and new testament are evil spirits. They influence the minds of men. They have no physical bodies; they use the minds and bodies of others. Devils have no flying objects, or cloudy pillars assciated with them in bible. Devils don't use any type of vehicle in the bible.

God's angels do use vehicles, in the bible:

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.