IGNORED

Dare I Ask...

Guest nosoulleftbehind

Guest nosoulleftbehind

:blink: Does anyone think that these are altars of the human mind by fallen angels? ...I am including posession, and the Fatima incident with this... I assume the angels, light or dark are not just sitting idol... but I NEVER>>> draw my own conclusions,,, Im almost embarrassed to ask... But I see the world different since being saved, and learning God's word, Like thunderstorms, UFO stories, Paranormal Phenomena, etc... I never pretend to know for sure, None of us can... But these are subjects that almost seem like they are there in my quiet-time/prayer/meditations... I think about how God;s realm plays into His will being done, as welll as Satans opposition and mockery of all things thereof... I guess I daydream alot, but I guess it is good that I am always including God in my thoughts right?..

Anyhhow, just like I compare world events, phillosephy, & history to all of God's word(that is, to see right through all the nonsense,) These contemplations...All that we dont understand, weigh heavily on my mind... I do not need proof... Nor do I seek it... But God's word reveals these thoughts to me I guess you would say... I believe it is important to see the possibilities in Satans mockery of all God does , before trusting the answers of intellects, like men of science, and so on... I have even thought of writting a book on how to see Satan enrouted in everything, in order to be left behind for those who dont know why they are left behind... There is so much our modern-day know-it-alls take for granted in their so-called evidence, just in all that is said & UNSAID in the Bible... Has anyone ever contmplated these possibilities? ... I am satisfied with what I do/dont understand,...I just feel like I am on the outside looking in now, world and individual situations... Curses, and blessings , God's will/Satans agenda, and so forth... It is not so enjoyable when you realize all the possibilities, and the desperation of all the souls that need the gospel because they do not realize the reality after here and now is not here and now any longer.... :emot-highfive:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

:) Does anyone think that these are altars of the human mind by fallen angels? ...I am including posession, and the Fatima incident with this... I assume the angels, light or dark are not just sitting idol... but I NEVER>>> draw my own conclusions,,, Im almost embarrassed to ask... But I see the world different since being saved, and learning God's word, Like thunderstorms, UFO stories, Paranormal Phenomena, etc... I never pretend to know for sure, None of us can... But these are subjects that almost seem like they are there in my quiet-time/prayer/meditations... I think about how God;s realm plays into His will being done, as welll as Satans opposition and mockery of all things thereof... I guess I daydream alot, but I guess it is good that I am always including God in my thoughts right?..

Anyhhow, just like I compare world events, phillosephy, & history to all of God's word(that is, to see right through all the nonsense,) These contemplations...All that we dont understand, weigh heavily on my mind... I do not need proof... Nor do I seek it... But God's word reveals these thoughts to me I guess you would say... I believe it is important to see the possibilities in Satans mockery of all God does , before trusting the answers of intellects, like men of science, and so on... I have even thought of writting a book on how to see Satan enrouted in everything, in order to be left behind for those who dont know why they are left behind... There is so much our modern-day know-it-alls take for granted in their so-called evidence, just in all that is said & UNSAID in the Bible... Has anyone ever contmplated these possibilities? ... I am satisfied with what I do/dont understand,...I just feel like I am on the outside looking in now, world and individual situations... Curses, and blessings , God's will/Satans agenda, and so forth... It is not so enjoyable when you realize all the possibilities, and the desperation of all the souls that need the gospel because they do not realize the reality after here and now is not here and now any longer.... :thumbsup:

I think you are saying how thrilling it is to look at the world differently as a christian but how terrifying at the very same time. I believe that all is created by God - all the world is in the mind of God yes even ufo's and paranormal, etc. even if these things are our imagination how incredibly magnificent is God as our imaginations can only come from Him. I am a long-time sci-fi fan (and we know how frequently sci-fi ends up becoming reality). If you really think about it, we may not even have BEGUN to discover all the wonders of the planet and the universe. Some christian authorities believe the so-called experts are deluded in most everything they have theorized. We all have different gifts and i'm sure mine is NOT to discover hidden scientific evidences but even so there is enough wonder in the universe and in God's word for me not to discount any of it just on the word of how did you put it, 'modern-day know-it-alls'.

1 Corinthians 2:9

but just as it is written," THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD,AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN,ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

The only "aliens" that exist our universe are the devil and his minions. By alien I mean in the basic term of the word as defined by the dictionary: a person who has been estranged or excluded; adverse; hostile; opposed (usually fol. by to or from): ideas alien to modern thinking.

You could see that in this way: the devil is alien to Godly living for example.

If God created people like us or similar in nature to us (ie. of having free will and made in God's image) but who didn't sin and were living in a perfect state as intended in Genesis for us, then the fact that when Jesus returns and wraps up all of creation to begin the new heavens and the new Earth for us to live in perfect harmony with God, would either a) exclude these other being from living in the new earth with God, or b) have them destroyed for no reason in the end of everything when God wraps up the skies like a scroll.

But then there is another option which appear within this scenario of "aliens/UFO's" - and that is what if they did sin? They would need redemption also like us, surely? And that means that the Son of God would have to be sent to die again for another world in some other galaxy?

It just doesn't equate well trying to fit UFO's into Godly thinking.

As for the other things you mentioned, the paranormal/spiritual stuff exists because there is a spiritual realm. Possession, psychic abilities are all of the devil to try and take down and decieve people who need to know God.

One thing I'm unsure of why you mention in your post.. and that is of thunderstorms. How do they fit in line with UFO's and paranormal activity? :rolleyes:

I guess I daydream alot, but I guess it is good that I am always including God in my thoughts right?..
:rolleyes:

:24:

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

But I see the world different since being saved, and learning God's word, Like thunderstorms, UFO stories, Paranormal Phenomena, etc...

It sure is exciting to look at the world after being saved - you DO see everything differently!

However...

I will take a different path in responding to you than others have. I find the above list interesting.

Thunderstorms - a naturally occurring weather event that is actually nessesary in some ways. Satan does not drive thunderstorms, the sun does. (Somewhat indirectly, but it does.)

UFO stories - just that, stories. UFO's are not visitors from other worlds, they are not visitors from our future, they are simply stories. There is not one shred of PHYSICAL evidence that we have EVER been visited. Satan's influence on this planet IS kinda strong and effective, but I don't need to look at UFO sillyness to see it. I can see it in the drug trade, violent Islam, and in everyday evil such as the abuse of children and the elderly that goes on every day.

Paranormal Phenomena - again, sillyness. I would suggest you not divert your attention to this kind of stuff. You won't understand or change the world by trying to determine if a statue of Mary is crying (it isn't, by the way.)

And if you really want to understand spiritual matters or the mind of God - go sit with your Bible for 1/2 hour a day. Every day.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

UFO stories - just that, stories. UFO's are not visitors from other worlds, they are not visitors from our future, they are simply stories. There is not one shred of PHYSICAL evidence that we have EVER been visited. Satan's influence on this planet IS kinda strong and effective, but I don't need to look at UFO sillyness to see it. I can see it in the drug trade, violent Islam, and in everyday evil such as the abuse of children and the elderly that goes on every day.

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:emot-handshake: from damo1

i was hitching from a town in nsw in australia ligthcow once to the blue mountains it was 10.30pm i was on my own i saw this bright light following me from the sky and then it would disapear and then it would come back this freaked me out but i was in no danger at all belive it or not i dont know some even say they are diminion fallend angels satans helpers doing this to manipulate yet i did a study on sightings and came across some amazing things even in mexio wear people reeported sightings to the point of taking pictures and having strange beings in there rooms freaky stuff to hear about i just typed in on google sightings on ufos and it blew my mind

though i have not seen anything wear i am living know

from damo1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The only "aliens" that exist our universe are the devil and his minions. By alien I mean in the basic term of the word as defined by the dictionary: a person who has been estranged or excluded; adverse; hostile; opposed (usually fol. by to or from): ideas alien to modern thinking.

You could see that in this way: the devil is alien to Godly living for example.

It just doesn't equate well trying to fit UFO's into Godly thinking.

UFOs fit very well with Godly thinking. Actually they may be the best evidence that God's angels exist.

UFOs, Aliens, angels and the Bible:

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God [are] twenty thousand, [even] thousands

of angels: the Lord [is] among them, [as in] Sinai, in the holy [place].

A chariot is a conveyance or vehicle. In psalm 68:17 it shows that angels

are associated with chariots.

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Many UFO abductees say that the aliens came and spoke to them in a dream, while they were in their beds.

Flying objects in the Bible that are associated with angels resemble UFOs: Elijah's chariot of fire,

the cloudlike pillar that led the Israelites through the desert and Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel. Some UFO aliens look just like humans; so do angels in the old testament. Some UFO aliens look like creatures; so did the creatures

that Ezekiel saw. UFOs have been seen going off into outer space (the second heaven). They can't be demons because demons were cast down to the earth and can't leave the planet. Demons do not appear in physical form,

but they inhabit other bodies like people, the serpent in the garden, the pigs that commited suicide in the new testament. Angels, like UFO aliens have appeared in physical form and disappeared into thin air. Demons do not have flying objects associated with them, angels do. UFO aliens walk through walls and abduct people. An angel passed into the jail and walked Peter out though he was surrounded by guards. Angels, the sons of God in

Genesis 6:2, had sex with earth women; some female ufo abductees claim they either had sex with aliens or were impregnated with half human half alien babies, which were later removed during another ufo abduction. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that demons have sex with people. An angel announced to Mary that she would have a child while still a virgin; she was impregnated. Angels act as God's hands to do His will. The Biblical evidence strongly suggests that UFO aliens are angels and not demons. If UFO aliens are the angels of God then the second coming of Jesus Christ will be a UFO invasion, since the Bible says He is coming back with angels. They will abduct sinners and throw them in hell and abduct saints and put them in heaven.

In Acts 9:3-6, and Acts 22:6-10, the apostle Paul tells about a bright light in the sky that was seen by him and others with him, and the Lord Jesus spoke to him from this light. This is an incident where Jesus is associated directly with a UFO. The Bible is what christians are supposed to use to judge truth. In the Bible, UFOs are associated with angels and the Lord Jesus. There are no flying objects associated with demons anywhere in the Bible. The Biblical evidence shows UFO aliens to be what the Bible describes as the host of heaven or angels and not demons.

The nativity star was probably a starlike UFO piloted by

angels.-(extraterestrials or the Host of heaven)

The Bible uses figrative language in places. Angels in the Bible are called stars figuratively Rev. 1:20, so calling that UFO a star would be Biblically accurate if it was refering to the Angel that was inside of it. Stars and planets appear to be an infinite distance away so they cannot appear to hover over a particular place like the Bible says that this one did, Matt. 2:9. ...the star which they saw in the East, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. Also this star went before them as if it was leading them on, and a real star cannot do this because it appears to be an infinite distance away and you can't follow its lead. A UFO that looks like a star can do these things. In Luke 2:9 an angel appeared to shepherds in the field at the time of Jesus' birth ...the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shown round about them. In Exodus 13:21 it says that the Lord went before the Israelites in a pillar of a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night; there is a modern day UFO that has been seen to fit this description, a white cigar shape by day with a yellow glow at night; it is a mother ship that has been seen to have smaller UFOs associated with it. (A man named David Spore in England filmed one of these cloudlike pillar UFOs and Tim Edwards in the US did also.) Exodus 14:19 says that the angel of God went behind the Israelites and the pillar of the cloud went and stood behind them. This shows that there was an angel of God inside of this UFO. This cloudlike pillar UFO is also called the glory of the Lord in Exodus in several places, Exodus 16:7-10, 24:16,17 etc.. In Luke 2:9 it could be interpreted that an angel of the Lord inside of a pillar of fire UFO mother ship came upon the shepherds, and the UFOs light shown round about them. Luke 2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host...; a multitude of extraterestrials also were in the area. Since there was so much extraterestrial activity in the area around Jesus' birth, and the nativity star looked and behaved like a starlike UFO, I think it is reasonable to believe that the nativity star was a UFO with an angel or angels in it. It may have been associated with the glory of the Lord pillar UFO mothership.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

They can't be demons because demons were cast down to the earth and can't leave the planet.

Yes, they can. Demons or evil angels can still go up to the 2nd heaven. So they can leave planet earth and travel around other planets. That is why Jesus described Satan as the prince of the power of the air meaning not only earth's atmosphere but outta space or 2nd heaven. However, they can no longer now travel to the 3rd heaven (but remember Satan once used to be able to go and confront God in his 3rd heaven regarding Job?) which is where God's Throne and His angels are.

UFOs are demons in disguise. They always cause people to be troubled, confused and afraid and they can also be deceiving when they take the form of angels and pretend to help people and then such people thought they are from God but they still can't help having doubts, fear and confusion and are questioning.

God's good angels in their interaction with people calm them, help them and always point them in the direction of Jesus so that people give glory to God The Father and worship Jesus and these people have a certain joy and always have no doubts, confusion or fear.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

They can't be demons because demons were cast down to the earth and can't leave the planet.

Yes, they can. Demons or evil angels can still go up to the 2nd heaven. So they can leave planet earth and travel around other planets. That is why Jesus described Satan as the prince of the power of the air meaning not only earth's atmosphere but outta space or 2nd heaven. However, they can no longer now travel to the 3rd heaven (but remember Satan once used to be able to go and confront God in his 3rd heaven regarding Job?) which is where God's Throne and His angels are.

UFOs are demons in disguise. They always cause people to be troubled, confused and afraid and they can also be deceiving when they take the form of angels and pretend to help people and then such people thought they are from God but they still can't help having doubts, fear and confusion and are questioning.

God's good angels in their interaction with people calm them, help them and always point them in the direction of Jesus so that people give glory to God The Father and worship Jesus and these people have a certain joy and always have no doubts, confusion or fear.

The main reason that ufo aliens can't be demons is because demons are spirits that don't have physical bodies. No where in the bible do devils have physical bodies. They use the bodies of others by controlling their minds. Angels do have physical bodies in the bible. In both old and New Testament the angels of God either looked like creatures or they were men that had real physical bodies. The UFO abductees say the ufo aliens had physical bodies, just like God's angels do. Devils are fallen angels. Fallen in the bible is a word that means killed-(fell by the sword, fallen in battle etc) The devils or fallen angels were probably killed when they were defeated in heaven and they lost their physical bodies.

Bible evidence God's angels have physical bodies:

The angel that appeared to Samson's parents:

Judges 13:11 And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the

man, and said unto him, [Art] thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And

he said, I [am].

Judges 13:20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven

from off the altar, that the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame of the

altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on [it], and fell on their faces to

the ground.

Jacob wrestled with an angel of God. He must have been physical.

Genesis 32:1 And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.

Genesis 32:2 And when Jacob saw them, he said, This [is] God's host: and

he called the name of that place Mahanaim.

Genesis 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him

until the breaking of the day.

Genesis 32:25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he

touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of

joint, as he wrestled with him.

Genesis 32:26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I

will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

Genesis 32:27 And he said unto him, What [is] thy name? And he said,

Jacob.

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but

Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast

prevailed.

Genesis 32:29 And Jacob asked [him], and said, Tell [me], I pray thee, thy

name. And he said, Wherefore [is] it [that] thou dost ask after my name? And

he blessed him there.

Genesis 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have

seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Those are three cases where angels of God are also called men, and the one

that wrestled with Jacob was definitely a physical man and not a spirit.

Also the angels that led Lot and his wife and daughters out of Sodom had physical bodies. The men of the

city threatened to commit sodomy with them.

Devils don't have physical bodies in the whole Bible. They are evil spirits that control

the minds and bodies of others.

The UFO aliens have real physical bodies, so they can't be devils. UFO abductees report being

manhadled by them as if they have real physical bodies.

Edited by antiaging