Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  305
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

isn't it true though that the so called "missing link" is still missing. Where is that skull or whatever it is that science needs to prove the in between stage of evolution. No ones found it as far as I know.

Blessings,

Angel H.

Heck, it is even from a theistic evolution site

Nope. There are countless transtionals.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:t2: I will look at that site later......although I still believe in genisis!....if all these transitionals have been found what in the world is all the ho-ha about a "missing link".....or do they think thats "bigfoot"? :x:

I'm just kidden fovezer! I just couldn't help myself :t2:

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

I have a question, did all life come from the sea? How does this work? In the past I have caught a lot of fish, and not one of them ever learned to breath air,,,,,,now before you tell me this is not the same, it kinda is, I mean there have to be a first one,,,,,,,also, how come we never see any semi-evolved critters running around and why is science always changing the theory,,,,,,and have never found any proof. I believe that,,,,,,,,In the beginning, God........

Strawman. Instantaneous evolution is not going to happen. It has to be beneficial for than animal to maoveout of its current habitat into a new one. For instance, the sea-creatures that lived near the shore found it beneficial to move onto land, probably because it would be safer and less competition for food, thus beneficial. Amphibians are a perfect transition between fish and reptiles.

Semi-evolved creatures? Like half-cats/half-dogs? That would disprove evolution. A really good transitional is Archaeopteryx. There is a lot of evidence for evolution, and changing a theory to better fit the data you obtain only goes to strengthen it.

:t2:  I will look at that site later......although I still believe in genisis!....if all these transitionals have been found what in the world is all the ho-ha about a "missing link".....or do they think thats "bigfoot"? :x:

I'm just kidden fovezer!  I just couldn't help myself :t2:

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

Its the YEC's who are constantly demanding transitionals, then completely ignore those shown, that raise all this hoha about it.

LOL! Bigfoot! :laugh:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/04/1959

I have a question, did all life come from the sea? How does this work? In the past I have caught a lot of fish, and not one of them ever learned to breath air,,,,,,now before you tell me this is not the same, it kinda is, I mean there have to be a first one,,,,,,,also, how come we never see any semi-evolved critters running around and why is science always changing the theory,,,,,,and have never found any proof. I believe that,,,,,,,,In the beginning, God........

Strawman. Instantaneous evolution is not going to happen. It has to be beneficial for than animal to maoveout of its current habitat into a new one. For instance, the sea-creatures that lived near the shore found it beneficial to move onto land, probably because it would be safer and less competition for food, thus beneficial. Amphibians are a perfect transition between fish and reptiles.

Semi-evolved creatures? Like half-cats/half-dogs? That would disprove evolution. A really good transitional is Archaeopteryx. There is a lot of evidence for evolution, and changing a theory to better fit the data you obtain only goes to strengthen it.

Stawman? Instantaneous? My point is, there still has to be a first, just because it is benefcial does not mean that beings can "morph" show me any proof that this can happen

Semi-evolved creatures, no not cat/dog, well isn't that what you claim archaeopteryx is? Tell me are you familar with the "hopeul monster" theory

In my beliefs, it takes faith in God, in yours, it takes faith in man, I think I will take my chances with God, he does not change

Stawman? Instantaneous? My point is, there still has to be a first, just because it is benefcial does not mean that beings can "morph" show me any proof that this can happen

Semi-evolved creatures, no not cat/dog, well isn't that what you claim archaeopteryx is? Tell me are you familar with the "hopeul monster" theory

In my beliefs, it takes faith in God, in yours, it takes faith in man, I think I will take my chances with God, he does not change

I will post on how they evolve tomorrow. It is too late. Expect it tomorrow.

There are no such things as "semi-evolved" creatures. All creatures are full evolved, they just continue to evolve if it is beneficial, and that is how we get new animals. I claimed that archaeopteryx is a transitional, not a "semi-evolved animal".

How is accepting evolution having faith in man? Many christians accept evolution, and they have faith in god.

ahhhh, athiest, well that explains it. what do i mean by we continue to evolve? how much explanation do you need? evolution is a continual process as we adapt to changes in environment etc, but earth and its inhabitants didn't evolve from nothing. it was created.

funny, i've never found genesis 1 and 2 to be contradictory. i'm not interested in any articles you may post, but perhaps you could show me some scriptures in the two that contradict themselves.

As I see it, belief in an evolving human from ape to man would place God in an ape like existance ( man in God's image). The problem is that as time goes by, more amd more fossils indicate that a line of apes was evolving into human form. Even if you believe those apes never made it into human form, you still have a problem, there are no records of modern humans from the same time period, regardless of how long ago that may have been.

And yes, I know that doesn't prove humans weren't there, but it does indicate that a changing, evolving ape was becoming more humanlike.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  289
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

Psssst....I'm an atheist.

Fovezer, if you are an atheist why are you concerned at all about the Bibical account? Is it because you have some unanswered questions, doubts about your existence?

If I could show you that Genesis 1,2 is correct, scientifically that is; in that the world is 6000 years old would you believe in the Bible as the Word of God.

Blessings