Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I post the truth as I see it, and I do not apologize for it.

I've only been reading this forum since sometime in December of last year.

I don't think I can respond to this post until I go back and read all the others.

I might say that I happen to be one of those conspiratorial people who think we are in Iraq and Afghanistan because of the oil (and poppies in Afghanistan), however I really do not disagree with what you say here about the nation as a whole.

However, I am not one of those who want us to leave. We as a nation can not stop all the hate and evil in the world. While I personally would not have started there it is a something. I personally would have started with Mr. Arafat and his group.

I would not put my hope in George Bush though, and this is definitely not the place to get into that.

I'll look through all the older threads and try and see what I have missed. In the mean time try and unload some of the anger, it is not healthy for you as a person or Christian. I know for I have been there and it nearly drove me over the edge.

Shilo angry?

Nah....he just likes the brutally direct approach. I think he might have gotten a low "C" in diplomacy? (ouch!)

He's actually a lovable little furball. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Whatever Nebs intentions were when she started this post...I don't know...but I can tell you...it made me feel like I got slapped on the hand....and started to pray more...about all and everything...it was like a wake up call to me...so I give a :rolleyes: to her for that!!

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I want to pray for all of us here on this board. My heart goes out to God in a form of request for Him to bring us all together in His Mercy. No more arguments, or heated discussions. No more pain. Let those that enjoy their freedoms continue to enjoy them without thought of having to worry about how it came to them, for it ALL comes from one loving hand. Let those who seek to hammer out those freedoms and build a wall of protection around all of humanity follow not their hearts, but the heart of God Himself. Guide us, Lord, in all we do and let us communicate with each other in Your Spirit.

Ted,

The Lord spoke right through you in this post and it doesn't seem to have caught anyone's attention.

I don't say that lightly. It's rare...but I know when I've heard Him speak and that was Him...

We are indeed his hands, feet, arms, legs, lips and even his eyes. We're the arms that hold those who are cold and lonely. We're the voice that soothes and comforts those in distress.

I think God just typed right through your hands just then, Ted...because I felt the quickening of His Spirit when I read that post. There's just something about His voice..I know it when I hear it.

• Topic Count:  276
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Well, Cats, I certainly don't talk in that manner in my everyday speech, anyway. God always shines through. I kept reading the posts on this thread and was thinking " is it really that hard to post a prayer?" Instead of my normal responses and posts, that prayer came out.

All praise His name!

t.

• Topic Count:  276
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

.......Put up your dukes, OA. But I gotta warn you.... I cheat!!! :)

t.

I post the truth as I see it, and I do not apologize for it.

I've only been reading this forum since sometime in December of last year.

I don't think I can respond to this post until I go back and read all the others.

Shiloh, I have spent most of my free time for the past 4 or 5 days reading through many hours of posts on this board.

Thank you for questioning my post for it did open my eyes to several things.

First of all, the posts I have seen for the past month are not the norm for the site here over the past couple of years. There are a lot of people who have posted and in great depth that I had not seen before. So I was not correct when I sort of alluded to posts here being a little light in their depth.

Second I really think you should go back and do the same thing I have done, for you will find that though a very few people have posted anti Israel and America posts here, the vast majority have been just the opposite. Unless some posts have been removed what I saw was when one of those few did post there were several others that came back and at the very least questioned those posts. Israel has a lot of friends here.

While I can see your reactions here, I still think that your original statement seems to condemn too much and too many.

I also learned something in both reading these posts and praying that I would not cop an attitude and just overlook the things that have bothered you so much. This something pertains to praying for the return of Jesus and also for the general peace of Jerusalem.

Jerusalem will never have real peace until Christ returns. Though I have many times prayed for his quick return, it was not until this week that I actually realized just what I was praying for.

Before Christ returns approximately 4.3 billion people must die. Among them at least half the Jews in Israel if I am not mistaken. I have many people around me that are not Christians, my brother-in-law among them. My sister has moved from being a staunch Baptist to being open to all religions like Opra W. When I pray for Christ to return quickly I am in reality praying to send friends and loved ones to Hell.

Shiloh, I truly am with you when it comes to the nation of Israel. I pray for each person there, for their safety and for their conversion into Christ

"Father, I ask you if possible to tarry a little longer before you send Christ back to get us. Give me the extra time, the interaction and the words to bring my friends and the rest of my family into your kingdom. I ask the Holy Spirit to cause them to seek Jesus. Find a way.

In Jesus holy name......"