Andrew007

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:24

"Name it and claim it" teachers use this verse. Where else do they get their ideas? I just just wondering if any of guys beleive in it and what other verses do people that beleive in this draw their beleif in this from?

Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your own lusts. James 4:2-3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew the name it and claim it bunch demand things of God rather than ask God for things. They believe they can name it and claim it and it will come to pass. They don't even take God's will into thought. It doesn't matter to them. If they name it and claim it they believe it will happen because they say so and not because Jesus says so.

We are supposed to live by those verses because Jesus says so but not by naming it and claiming it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I know firsthand that they also use the verse that talks about "you reap what you sow", they say if you sow your seed (money) to them that God will give you it back but double it. I will go look the verse....unless someones beats me to it...I'm kinda slow at that....

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

refugepsa91--

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:7-10

they also use the cup runneth over scripture and you can boldly go before God's throne and demand your prayer request....I use to be in that movement :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :whistle: :whistle: :sweating: :sweating: Praise the Lord He got me out.... :noidea::noidea::noidea: :oww: :flowers: :hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Yippy, if you want that new car, why you just step out in faith and write a check for it and God will see to it that money is in the bank Monday morning!

I do believe Jesus meant for that verse to be used with a small grain of common sense, ya know?

I do believe Jesus meant for that verse to be used with a small grain of common sense, ya know?

Yup!

Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your own lusts. James 4:2-3

Spend it upon your own lusts.... hhhmmmmmmmmm........

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

Blab it and grab it group, ha>? What can I say but that they are bunch of heretics. I know many personally and witness them the truth on a weekly bases.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I wonder what ever happened to Saint John and Annointed to Teach, who wer zealous preachers of this type of doctrine.

It just prepared us for a taste of things to come...