• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

:24: we have war lords killing millions in Britain .... :thumbsup:

Hey now! We don't take lessons from a nation that won't let a Scotsman come into York with his bow and arrow!!! :24:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :24:

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :thumbsup:

The problem is, all the guns in the world wouldn't stop a muslim take over. I highly doubt they'll just march in with an army, then our countries militaries would be able to attack. The muslim takeover will be carried out by muslim's immigrating into the country and demanding more rights for their religion. Eventually just talking about religion will be illegal because you might offend the muslim minority. Then eventually it won't be a minority anymore, which is when the real problems will start. That's just my guess anyway, the muslims won't break in by force, they'll slip in and destroy our countries from the inside-out.

This very thing is happening right under our noses because we won't get the immigration issue under control and get rid of the anchor baby law, and because we are blind, or in the case of politicians, want votes, we will lose our country.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

:o we have war lords killing millions in Britain .... :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly. Well, except that I'm from Canada. Are you all taking into the account that there are warlords killing millions in African countries with no gun laws? Anyways, I'm going to head back into my barracks and continue my work making bullets 23 hours a day for my evil war lord taskmaster. :)

Ok take my post out of context here :P

I didn't say anything about Gun Laws. I was not making any kind of political statement on gun laws. I was just making the observation when the mass populace does not have guns they are very vulnerable to people with guns, and no amount of gun laws will keep the guns out of the "bad guys" hands. ie: warlords. Currently GB has enough deterrent to keep the war lords out. You have more guns. You have some very big ones in fact. The only problem you have is, who controlls those guns. Right now it is your Government. So who controls your Government, and will they be in control 20,30, 50 years from now?

If there was a violent take-over, you're probably right that the US will be better off. The problem is, I think the bad governments in our future won't come through violent take-overs. They'll come through slowly deceiving the population to the point where these governments come in with full support from the population.

I agree. In fact I think it is being done. Legally through economics. All nations are currently being conquered and enslaved globally. Slowly through economics, legalism and chaos. In fact those who own the Federal Reserve, own the Euro and most other currencies throughout Earth. Through money and debt they control governments.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I agree. In fact I think it is being done. Legally through economics. All nations are currently being conquered and enslaved globally. Slowly through economics, legalism and chaos. In fact those who own the Federal Reserve, own the Euro and most other currencies throughout Earth. Through money and debt they control governments.

Hold the phone. In my portfolio, I own the Euro, as well as other currencies. My investment manager and currency trader call it, Retirement Security. Currency is just another commodity. I understand he is also buying up US dollars now, as our buck will rise again and at these current prices, it's like a fire sale going on. Let's not get all conspiratorial here.

• Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

:whistling: we have war lords killing millions in Britain .... :whistling:

My thoughts exactly. Well, except that I'm from Canada. Are you all taking into the account that there are warlords killing millions in African countries with no gun laws? Anyways, I'm going to head back into my barracks and continue my work making bullets 23 hours a day for my evil war lord taskmaster. :whistling:

Ok take my post out of context here :whistling:

I didn't say anything about Gun Laws. I was not making any kind of political statement on gun laws. I was just making the observation when the mass populace does not have guns they are very vulnerable to people with guns, and no amount of gun laws will keep the guns out of the "bad guys" hands. ie: warlords. Currently GB has enough deterrent to keep the war lords out. You have more guns. You have some very big ones in fact. The only problem you have is, who controlls those guns. Right now it is your Government. So who controls your Government, and will they be in control 20,30, 50 years from now?

If there was a violent take-over, you're probably right that the US will be better off. The problem is, I think the bad governments in our future won't come through violent take-overs. They'll come through slowly deceiving the population to the point where these governments come in with full support from the population.

Well said Keilan. And the first thing this hypothetical government will do is to disarm the civilian population with a catchcry of something like "we are a civilised nation, we don't need firearms" and the population will support this, convincing themselves "if we get into trouble, the police will protect us" (anyone who is sceptical of this, just see one of Tony Blair's old speeches).

So we will have a country where the people have no personal guns at all, the military (controlled by the government of course) will do what they are told to do and have the arms to do it with, and the police will be armed "to the teeth". Can anyone see the people being able to resist their own government then?

Keep your 90% firearms America, your greatgrandchildren might need them!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :thumbsup:

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :emot-hug:

reloading is a fun hobby. knowledge is power!! (whoa, too much sugar, sorry)

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :taped:

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :24:

reloading is a fun hobby. knowledge is power!! (whoa, too much sugar, sorry)

Best of both worlds: a compound and a crossbow.

You can get the arrows back, and pick up all the weapons you need from the folks you took out with the arrows. :emot-questioned::24:

Hmmm......... sounds a little savage. Sorry, too much coffee.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I still say we are at a disadvantage compared to our own military. These arms, that we have a right to bear, are somewhat substandard compared to the military we are supposed to be able to overthrow should it get out of hand. Wasn't that the whole idea? We are supposed to be able to, not only defend ourselves, but to be able to maintain the strength to depose our government should it get out of control. It's far too late for that, I think and their are those in our government already working towards "gun control" as they put it. For a nation that has so many armed people I think we do pretty well by comparison to those without. The rash of teens running around with weapons is a bit distressing and falls back on the adults not properly securing them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Yeah who has those guns.....? We are weaker than some other nations....we follow the rules.

anyway I am going out to buy a ak47... hopefully I can get a good old one with a good barrel.....patricia1

• Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

We have a plethera of guns and talk shows. Shooting our mouths off