NEW ORLEANS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I say let em stay baggy and down to their ankles...

most of em can't run from the law as fast that way...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I think showing underwear should be fine, but wouldn't showing one's butt fall under indecent exposure?

That and short-shorts should be made illegal. :thumbsup: I'm mostly joking there, but I've seen girls wearing shorts that honestly couldn't have been more than 3 inches long. Young girls too, I've seen this on people who were 7 or 8. And people wonder why they grow up to be prostitutes.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

the city needs to mind their own business. If i or anyone else, wants to show their underwear, or run butt naked for all i care then they have the right to do so.

the city needs to mind their own business. If i or anyone else, wants to show their underwear, or run butt naked for all i care then they have the right to do so.

it's not that simple, you would be violating indecency laws...

and they are there for a purpose...

uhmm indecency laws? you can walk down the street naked as a jaybird if you do not touch yourself. IF you touch yourself then you violate indecency laws.

uhmm indecency laws? you can walk down the street naked as a jaybird if you do not touch yourself. IF you touch yourself then you violate indecency laws.

Try it, but don't call me for bail...

If I see anyone running naked down my street, I am going to call the law on them, and we'll see if they really have such rights when they throw their naked butt, along with the rest of them in jail. The last thing we need is to turn America into a giant nudist colony in the name of freedom.

personally the police have better things to do with their time than chase down someone that might be butt naked.

I'll tell ya one thing, if i am on my property and i want to run butt naked, i pity the man who tries to stop me

If I see anyone running naked down my street, I am going to call the law on them, and we'll see if they really have such rights when they throw their naked butt, along with the rest of them in jail. The last thing we need is to turn America into a giant nudist colony in the name of freedom.

personally the police have better things to do with their time than chase down someone that might be butt naked.

I'll tell ya one thing, if i am on my property and i want to run butt naked, i pity the man who tries to stop me

with that attitude you may end up in a mental ward for 24 hour observation....and with that attitude, that may not be all that bad...

with that attitude you may end up in a mental ward for 24 hour observation....and with that attitude, that may not be all that bad...

Whats wrong with my attitude. i own my property, i pay my taxes, its my property and i do what i want on it. no one has the right to tell me what i can and can't do on it