senerhu

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

NOTTINGHAM, Md. -- Elwood "Bunky" Bartlett says a New Age book store made it possible for him to become an overnight multimillionaire.

He and his wife, Denise, were on their way to the shop where he occasionally teaches Wicca and Reiki (RAY'kee) healing when they stopped at a liquor store and bought two $5 Mega Millions tickets for Friday night's estimated $330 million jackpot. On Sunday, he said one ticket was a winner.

"If it wasn't for this place I wouldn't have won the lottery," Bartlett said Sunday at Mystickal Voyage, the New Age shop.

Bartlett, an accountant from Dundalk, said he made a bargain with the multiple gods associated with his Wiccan beliefs: "You let me win the lottery and I'll teach." Both tickets he purchased had numbers chosen randomly from the computer.

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/mega_mill...9/02/29329.html

The lesson to this is be careful who or what you pray to. this man and wife just lost their soul...

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,974
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  235
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

and if you look at the satistics the people who win or inherit very large amounts of money are the ones who are more likely to commit suicide either directly or with drugs etc or find their lives ruined by their own behaviour or the behaviour of people that they would otherwise have trusted ....sad ...so sad :emot-hug::emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

If working for Satan didn't work, nobody would do it. :emot-hug:

This, to me, only goes to show that the "powers" these wiccans and others bow to are reality... but not the reality they think they're bowing to. Unfortunately, it's tough to convince somebody who's getting everything he wants that his soul is in danger... which is why Satan works through material wealth.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

:emot-highfive:

So so very sad. :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

this is what makes books and movies like harry potter so dangerous. I think its sad for that guy, but let the warning be clear. satan is present and will honor your deals to him. he will do anything to try to undermine the Church and this is one of em...

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

NOTTINGHAM, Md. -- Elwood "Bunky" Bartlett says a New Age book store made it possible for him to become an overnight multimillionaire.

He and his wife, Denise, were on their way to the shop where he occasionally teaches Wicca and Reiki (RAY'kee) healing when they stopped at a liquor store and bought two $5 Mega Millions tickets for Friday night's estimated $330 million jackpot. On Sunday, he said one ticket was a winner.

"If it wasn't for this place I wouldn't have won the lottery," Bartlett said Sunday at Mystickal Voyage, the New Age shop.

Bartlett, an accountant from Dundalk, said he made a bargain with the multiple gods associated with his Wiccan beliefs: "You let me win the lottery and I'll teach." Both tickets he purchased had numbers chosen randomly from the computer.

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/mega_mill...9/02/29329.html

The lesson to this is be careful who or what you pray to. this man and wife just lost their soul...

That was my impression as well..........make a deal with the devil, get your rewards, then pay up when your note comes due.....Nope! Not worth it! :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

If working for Satan didn't work, nobody would do it. :24:

This, to me, only goes to show that the "powers" these wiccans and others bow to are reality... but not the reality they think they're bowing to. Unfortunately, it's tough to convince somebody who's getting everything he wants that his soul is in danger... which is why Satan works through material wealth.

So very true. So very sad. Its their soul, but they don't know it. :th_praying:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

All of you have taken the words right out of my mouth. Little does he know these "multiple gods" are Satan in a great disguise. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

I found this same article and posted it on my blog today. Very sad indeed.