JustinM

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

That's true, she does seem a bit strange, but her list did include some references to scripture. But, anyone that is blessed with the holy spirit of ministry can interpret the bible for those that may have difficulty understanding some passages. Please don't think I am inferring that she is a minister or is under the influence of the Holy Spirit, I can't verify that. Thanks for your post though.

I think you'd agree that most false prophets use scripture...so its not surprising she would as well. I also wasn't trying to infer anything. I just thought it would be important to list that she is using occultic and new-age ideology and symbolisms.

The author is not the first false prophet to try and use the Pyramids for prophecy. Nor is she the first person to use the occultic symbolism of the Zodiac and claim it is of God. Her strong involvement in astrology, and her pantheistic views should sound warning sirens to any Christian. She is basically following in the footsteps of EW Bullinger who wrote "The Witness of the Stars" in 1893.

There is nothing new under the sun...we Christians must be cautious that we are not deceived.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hate to be a downer...but something strikes me odd about the author...and her website. I believe she is promoting New-Age Christianity, and possibly a broader form of pantheism.

She believes Noah and his son Shem built the Great Pyramid, and the Sphynx. She believes the Zodiac is a message from God. She kinda says a few things that are a bit....odd.

Also, her list of 'attributes' for real Christians isn't founded in scripture. I wouldn't say that any of the attributes are wrong...however...there is nothing in scripture that says you are not "Authentic" if you don't have a quiet time, or don't take a shower, or don't speak in tongues, etc.

It seems to me that the author, and the website, are chock full of things that she is adding to the scriptures, or simply making up.

I agree.

Galations 1:6-10

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I was reading an article titled "The Seven Signs of Authentic Christianity" by Helena Lehmanand I came across the following qualifications:

Edited by antiaging

you are not "Authentic" if you don't have a quiet time, or don't take a shower, or don't speak in tongues, etc......It seems to me that the author, and the website, are chock full of things that she is adding to the scriptures, or simply making up.
:24:

Authentic Kids

Confessing

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
Acts 24:14

Professing

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Romans 10:9-10

Trusting

That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:12-14

Kids

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Ephesians 5:1-2

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Be Assured Beloved

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24-25

Our Redeemer Liveth

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:"

Job 19:25

Love, Your Brother Joe