• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  658
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/01/1965

Blood Stained Soul, Could I share here?

Jesus teaches me so much, that it's hard to hold it inside, and I need to share with people.

Do ya wanna see the mountain I climb? I put the website on the fellowship hall

I found this old airport runway and as I walked down the air-strip, Jesus was teaching me then. He showed me the many cracks, as if they were like pathways that I had taken in my life.

Or the pathways that I will be choosing to take. So, many too choose from and when I asked Jesus for help, I kind of wondered what type of adventure was set before me on that path?

I came up on a tiny flower growing in the middle of the runway. I stood there just looking at it. Finally, I sat down and listened to what Jesus was going to teach me about this tiny flower.

The growth of a flower reminds me of a Christian and their walk with Jesus.

A tiny seed had to die before it could grow. This little seed didn't let anything get into it's way while it grew. I am sure there were many things like the heavy pavement that could of stopped it's growth, or a bird stopping by for a feast. But, this flower had very strong roots and pushed it's way through everything trying to stop it from growing.

A christian's walk is the same way. Satan will try so hard to keep that christian from growing, so things will be put in the christian's life and walk to stump them just like the flower and seed.

This is kind of what Jesus teaches me everyday! It's awesome learning from Jesus.

Yukon :help:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

:laugh: .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Wow!

:loveeyes:

Guest Bride of Christ

Yukon,

Keep on staying humble and letting Him talk to you and teach you about His world and His creations....very few people do this....a rare thing indeed....

....just reminds me big time that I need to be getting more deeper and more serious about my walk....quit being so darn lazy....

See, Sister....even through what you are sharing here....Jesus is using you to show His people something....just a small glimpse of the kind of walk we can all have....course, it can be even greater than your walk right now....but we're all a work in progess....the thing is to let Him work on us...

You're a huge blessing, Sister!

• Group:  Diamond Member

Yukon,

Keep on staying humble and letting Him talk to you and teach you about His world and His creations....very few people do this....a rare thing indeed....

....just reminds me big time that I need to be getting more deeper and more serious about my walk....quit being so darn lazy....

See, Sister....even through what you are sharing here....Jesus is using you to show His people something....just a small glimpse of the kind of walk we can all have....course, it can be even greater than your walk right now....but we're all a work in progess....the thing is to let Him work on us...

Bride of Christ, Jesus teaches all christians.

I spoke with someone one day that was kicking on a tree that seemed to look dead on the outside. I told the person that the tree is not dead, that maybe it is sleeping and told him that he cannot judge a tree just by looking at the outside.

I told him that if he dug down in the ground and saw the roots, that he would see how strong they are.

Some people look for things on the outside of us. Maybe some of us aren't beautiful, or thin, or the right color? But it doesn't matter what's on the outside. For what you have on the inside is what counts.

In God's eyes we all are beautiful.

:hug: Yukon

Guest Bride of Christ
Yukon,

Bride of Christ, Jesus teaches all christians.

I spoke with someone one day that was kicking on a tree that seemed to look dead on the outside. I told the person that the tree is not dead, that maybe it is sleeping and told him that he cannot judge a tree just by looking at the outside.

I told him that if he dug down in the ground and saw the roots, that he would see how strong they are.

Some people look for things on the outside of us. Maybe some of us aren't beautiful, or thin, or the right color? But it doesn't matter what's on the outside. For what you have on the inside is what counts.

In God's eyes we all are beautiful.

:hug: Yukon

Amen Sister! The Lord does indeed teach all His children.

Hubby, baby, and I took a long walk today. It was a very nice day outside. It's starting to get really warm here now. Hubby and I got to talk while we walked. It was baby's first time in her stroller. She fell asleep. lol.

Anyway. We talked. It was real good conversation. While we talked, I got to take a look at the beautiful things the Lord created. There's this one spot that we passed....a huge field....just made us wonder if that's kinda like the field that Jesus talked to the people on....where there was like 5000 of them or more, don't remember right now.

There's so many small things in life that most people take for granted......some people just look at a field and big deal, it's a field, ya know? Then there are some who look at that same field and see the beauty of it the first time they see it. Few will see the beauty of that field each and every time they pass it by.

So. On our walk and during our talk. The Lord began dealing with me. He deals with me a little more than I think....just ain't really listening or paying attention or both. Some things I gotta change. I'm thankful.

Some get upset when they have to give things up and change things under the Lord direction. I try hard not to be. He corrects us and tells us what we need to change for our better....to draw us closer to Him. That's what I want: to draw closer to Him....to be pleasing to Him.

Anyway. Just some rambling, I guess. I'm gonna shoot you a PM one of these days, Sister. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member

Bride of Christ, sounds like you had an awesome walk with Jesus today.

What's really neat is lying in a field of wild flowers and no speaking, but just listening.

When I visit friends that live way in the mountains above Nome, Ak. I love to just lay in the grass on the tundra. Sometimes I hide in the tall grass and wild flowers and watch the caribou herd graze. Once I saw the herd of musk-ox. When you are silent and listen to God's Breath(the wind), it's neat to hear the different sounds.

On the tundra, there are no trees or shrubs, only wildflowers, tall grass, and berries.

Yukon :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

:laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Let the redeemed of the Lord talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music: