• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

Leonard and Karen C. are correct.

Shalom Neb,

Actually, the Scriptures are correct and there are no examples of born-again Christians being indwelt by demons.

onsider this, in Scripture, did a demon ever leave a person without it being commanded out? Is there a case of someone being delivered from demons upon receiving salvation?

Consider this, there are NO Scriptural examples of born-again Christians having demons needing to be cast out.

When Jesus is invited into someone's life and the Holy Spirit moves in, demons move out.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

onsider this, in Scripture, did a demon ever leave a person without it being commanded out? Is there a case of someone being delivered from demons upon receiving salvation?

Consider this, there are NO Scriptural examples of born-again Christians having demons needing to be cast out.

When Jesus is invited into someone's life and the Holy Spirit moves in, demons move out.

You did not answer the question.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

You did not answer the question.

Yes she did, there is NO scriptural examples of born-again Christians having demons cast out, where is your scriptural proof that there is?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I had asked if there was ever an instance of a demon leaving a person without it being commanded out?

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I had asked if there was ever an instance of a demon leaving a person without it being commanded out?

No, not that I know of, but none of the ones mentioned in scripture of having demons cast out were shown to be saved at the time either.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

After I had been a Chrisitan and in full time ministry. I had gotten physicallly sick and went through many prayer lines and recievied no healing. I was disgusted with the pat answers I was hearing about we can't know why we are not all healed. Have to tell you it just ticked me off to hear that stuff. The GOD I had come to know had written no such stips in the Bible concerning this... I went to a place the Lord sent me ( too long to explain here) and as they taught on spiritual roots to disease and come to the topic of "REJECTION" I sat there and got PHYSICALLY ill. I kept hearing in my head... RUN get out of here... go to the bathroom. But we had already been told to not leave the room. Needless to say I was delivered from that demon. I felt it too physically.. The on the way home the Lord had shown me where and how I had picked that one up. It was because I was offended by people and instead of submitting it to the Lord I was taken on the rejection as personal... therefore I had given it a door.. That is how we get them, we agree with the lies and deception they tell us.. Then they get on board and start working the mind will and emotions to bring on more... same thing over and over.

This is not a reply to Karen per se but anyone. I just pulled this paragraph as in example

I have always been confused about demonic activity and was always reticent to get involved with anyone praying for someone about it. I have seen some pretty bizarre behaviour from Christians when they've been prayed for by others, vomiting, shaking, growling etc... and was thinking if i were to believe that Christians cannot need deliverence from demon because they are sealed with and occupied by, the Holy Spirit... then what can account for these testimonies?

This one and some others that i have seen and heard are pretty compelling.

Edited by femelle

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

This is not a reply to Karen per se but anyone. I just pulled this paragraph as in example

I have always been confused about demonic activity and was always reticent to get involved with anyone praying for someone about it. I have seen some pretty bizarre behaviour from Christians when they've been prayed for by others, vomiting, shaking, growling etc... and was thinking if i were to believe that Christians cannot need deliverence from demon because they are sealed with and occupied by, the Holy Spirit... then what can account for these testimonies?

This one and some others that i have seen and heard are pretty compelling.

:emot-highfive: Karen will answer this from where I have already addressed this, but it is an important question that Christians DO need to understand.

The subject that everyone is SCARED of.. can a Christian have a demon???

Most Christians say no..

I can tell you the only one who benefits from this propagated lie is satan.

We are a 3 THREE part being.....

1. Spirit.... gets sealed with the Holy Spirit when we give our life to Jesus.

2. Mind will & emotions.... TARGET of the enemy. If he can control our though life and keep our emotions on a roller coaster he can then effect our # 3.

3. Physical body.. is where spirits of infirmity can reside.. Our mobile home.

REMEMBER~having a demon does not mean you are not SAVED. It just means the Holy Spirit is helping you get RID of them by a prcoess of elimination.. WHen we squat a refuse to work with the Holy Spirit, we get to keep the little critters...

When we get saved our little critters don't just evacuate... It is the progression of our sanctification that we become more like Christ.. Taking our territory back..

We have gave the demonic such access in our ignorance. Too many people suffer needlessly because of this deception..

Jesus always cast out demons right along with healing... we should too..

Does anyone here DO the ministry of Mark 16:15-20?

If you don't, have you tried?

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Most Christians say no..

Thank you for answering Karen. Why do you think that most Christians say no?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Most Christians say no..

Thank you for answering Karen. Why do you think that most Christians say no?

They assume that if you are saved that no demon can effect you in any way shape or form. What they fail to take in consideration is that they can OPEN the doors for demons through sin issues (UN REPENTANT) and unforgivness and other areas.

Un dealt with emotional issues are garbage piles for rats (demons). Take care of the root issues and then you can be delivered..

Read through some of the other threads to find more on my positional stand if you like. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:24: from damo1

thanks karren c

as i was like you once my self having given my heart to the lord in 1988 walking into a church that was on strong beliefs and seeing with my own eyes it freaked me out puting my self in two rehabs william booth in sydney than having gone back to the habbit i kicked and again placing my self in teen challange in 1993 in gosford in sydney

and when this movement came threw and teen challange wear starting to use what other churches wear doing i just found it hard to get a grasp of i read that verse you left in your last statement in this post yet i also questioned to can people fake this as i saw men and women being slane in the spirit and then hearing things that just made me thing like laughing screaming and seeing also people shaking i thought what have i gotten my self into

yet as i matured and began seeking this out my self i learnt what to look for as i had a good coulsler who was able to deal with things that i supprsed deep down with in me and we dug at the root of the problem and by inviting the holy spirit

this has helped me a lot and i am free and i am slowly also doing this in the out reach work i do

and now i am not as confuesd as i was when i was young i am more open to this and have seen that i need not fear anything

i even use to stop pastors from trying to force me being slane as i wanted this to happen in a normal way wear i new it was the holy spirit at work as often i would feel pastors forcing me to fall back wards and i would stand my ground and not let this happen when i was being prayed over

and now when this happens i know its god ministering to me

from damo1

so thank you for what you shared hear on this post