• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/18/1966

:emot-heartbeat: from damo1

high i am going over some stuff for my self on the fall of lucifer and i need some one from worthy to tell me wear i can find the scriputer wear satan comes against the angel michael i heard it preached long time ago i have jotted down a lot of notes on the fall of lucifer and this would be handy for my self to have so if any one can help me i would be very great full

this is what i have high lighted in yellow in my bible

Ezekiel 23 12 = 17 Isaiah 1 - 4

Ezekiel 28 - 8 Isaiah 31 -2

Matthew 11- 23

Job 18-19 Psalm 21- 10

Psalm 109 -13

satan was once an angel called lucifer who was in love with his own beauty fel into pride and self senterdness his rebelion manifests five i wil statments

i wil ascend into heaven

i wil exult my throne above the stars of god

i wil also sit on the mount of the congregation

i wil ascend above the hights of the clouds

i wil be like the most high

i am reading from the new spirit filled open study bible i also have the niv and old kings james as well

and i can not find any wear that it tells me how michael the arch angel fought of satan is there a book that is only given out to pastors and its not in the bible

so i would be very great full for you more educated ones in worthy to help me as this is what i have been looking into my self as a study on the fal of lucifer

from damo1

Is this the scripture your looking for?

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:emot-heartbeat: from damo1

high i am going over some stuff for my self on the fall of lucifer and i need some one from worthy to tell me wear i can find the scriputer wear satan comes against the angel michael i heard it preached long time ago i have jotted down a lot of notes on the fall of lucifer and this would be handy for my self to have so if any one can help me i would be very great full

this is what i have high lighted in yellow in my bible

Ezekiel 23 12 = 17 Isaiah 1 - 4

Ezekiel 28 - 8 Isaiah 31 -2

Matthew 11- 23

Job 18-19 Psalm 21- 10

Psalm 109 -13

satan was once an angel called lucifer who was in love with his own beauty fel into pride and self senterdness his rebelion manifests five i wil statments

i wil ascend into heaven

i wil exult my throne above the stars of god

i wil also sit on the mount of the congregation

i wil ascend above the hights of the clouds

i wil be like the most high

i am reading from the new spirit filled open study bible i also have the niv and old kings james as well

and i can not find any wear that it tells me how michael the arch angel fought of satan is there a book that is only given out to pastors and its not in the bible

so i would be very great full for you more educated ones in worthy to help me as this is what i have been looking into my self as a study on the fal of lucifer

from damo1

Is this the scripture your looking for?

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

damo1 35th october

thank you as i had every thing else but that one i heard this when i was 18yrs old and not many pastors know preach on the fal of lucifer like my old pastor did thank you very much

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

Hate to stir things up again but to those who say Lucifer and Satan are not one in the same you are wrong for in Isaiah 14:12-14 it says....

"How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Hate to stir things up again but to those who say Lucifer and Satan are not one in the same you are wrong for in Isaiah 14:12-14 it says....

"How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!