• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

(Somewhere on earth in the future)

Mom: Time to go to bed!

Kids: Can you tell us a story before we fall asleep?

M: Ok. Do you want a real one or a fairy tale?

K: A real one! A real one!

M: Ok. I'm gonna tell you a story called " The man who fell from the heavens".

K: You never told us that one!

M: I know. But now it's time for you to learn the lessons of this story.

Sometime ago, there was this man who was the leader of a very big and powerful country. He became the leader of that country because very few but very powerful men found a way for him to become the leader. He was know all over the world because of the importance of that country to the whole world. Many people of that country knew that it was Baby Jesus Who decided that that country would be so great and powerful, but unfortunately, over time, many of them started to believe that Baby Jesus had nothing to do with their success and that it came only from themselves.

This country also had enemies that wanted to do it harm but Baby Jesus never allowed them to be successful, until one day.

It begun as a regular day for that country but ended in tragedy, sorrow and destruction because Baby Jesus allowed the enemies of that country to bring down the imponent work of their hands.

Many people in that country became closer to Baby Jesus but others stopped believing in Him. In fact, people all over the world became closer to Baby Jesus because of what happened in that country.

However, many people didn't understand that it was a punishment from Baby Jesus and believed that He had nothing to do with it, their leader included.

Then, in an attempt to prevent a similar day from happening again, their leader led the country to fight against their enemies and he destroyed many. He even used lies to have people on his side so that he could also destroy those who had nothing to do with that day of destruction.

He put people in jail and refused to let them go to their homes. Many people in the world told him to let them go to their homes but he refused to do so. Very few of them were freed but most of them were kept in jail.

He sent many of his own people to fight in a faraway land and many of them never returned alive. Many families lost their loved ones because of what this man wrote with a pen.

Unaware that Baby Jesus was and is behind all things, some of the allies of that country joined the leader of that country and sent their soldiers to help them in that faraway land and many of them also died there.

In that faraway country, many people of that country died, many were wounded and many had to flee because of the violence, because many of them couldn't get along with each other. The leader of the mighty country was advised that it would happen but he didn't pay attention and went ahead to destroy it.

As time went by, many people of his country started to see his lies and his deceit and told him to stop destroying other countries, but he didn't listen to them. He didn't repent from what he did and kept doing it.

While all this was happening, Baby Jesus was always watching and His heart suffered more than we could ever imagine.

Then, one day, Baby Jesus decided to teach the world a very big lesson.

K: What did He do?

M: He did something that almost no one believed could happen.

K: What? What?

M: He told His angels to go to earth and bring the leader of that mighty country to His presence to be accountable for all the suffering and destruction he caused while he lived on earth.

K: The mighty leader the whole world knew?

M: That's right. The mighty leader the whole world knew.

K: And then what happened?

M: Well, the whole world was completely shocked and stunned when they heard the news that the might leader was no more but then something amazing happened.

K: What?

M: Some people read in the Book of Baby Jesus what had happened to the mighty leader.

K: Is that written in His book?

M: Yes.

M: Then, they believed that Baby Jesus is the decider. Time to sleep now. Baby Jesus loves us all. ( Kisses )

"10 Thou hast destroyed thyself, O Israel, But in Me [is] thy help, Where [is] thy king now -- And he doth save thee in all thy cities? And thy judges of whom thou didst say, `Give to me a king and heads?'

11 I give to thee a king in Mine anger, And I take away in My wrath."

Hosea 13, 10-11

Edited by c7l14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

(Somewhere on earth in the future)

Mom: Time to go to bed!

Kids: Can you tell us a story before we fall asleep?

M: Ok. Do you want a real one or a fairy tale?

K: A real one! A real one!

M: Ok. I'm gonna tell you a story called " The man who fell from the heavens".

K: You never told us that one!

M: I know. But now it's time for you to learn the lessons of this story.

Sometime ago, there was this man who was the leader of a very big and powerful country. He was know all over the world because of the importance of that country to the whole world. Many people of that country knew that it was Baby Jesus Who decided that that country would be so great and powerful, but unfortunately, over time, many of them started to believe that Baby Jesus had nothing to do with their success and that it came only for themselves.

This country also had enemies that wanted to do it harm but Baby Jesus never allowed them to be successful, until one day.

It begun as a regular day for that country but ended in tragedy, sorrow and destruction because Baby Jesus allowed the enemies of that country to bring down the imponent work of their hands.

Many people in that country became closer to Baby Jesus but others stopped believing in Him. In fact, people all over the world became closer to Baby Jesus because of what happened in that country.

However, many people didn't understand that it was a punishment from Baby Jesus and believed that He had nothing to do with it, their leader included.

Then, in an attempt to prevent a similar day from happening again, their leader led the country to fight against their enemies and he destroyed many. He even used lies to have people on his side so that he could also destroy those who had nothing to do with that day of destruction.

He put people in jail and refused to let them go to their homes. Many people in the world told him to let them go to their homes but he refused to do so. Very few of them were freed but most of them were kept in jail.

He sent many of his own people to fight in a faraway land and many of them never returned alive. Many families lost their loved ones because of what this man wrote with a pen.

Unaware that Baby Jesus was and is behind all things, some of the allies of that country joined the leader of that country and sent their soldiers to help them in that faraway land and many of them also died there.

In that faraway country, many people of that country died, many were wounded and many had to flee because of the violence, because many of them couldn't get along with each other. The leader of the mighty country was advised that it would happen but he didn't pay attention it and went ahead to destroy it.

As time went by, many people of his country started to see his lies and his deceit and told him to stop destroying other countries, but he didn't listened to them. He didn't repent from what he did and kept doing it.

While all this was happening, Baby Jesus was always watching and His heart suffered more than we could ever imagine.

Then, one day, Baby Jesus decided to teach the world a very big lesson.

K: What did He do?

M: He did something that almost no one believed could happen.

K: What? What?

M: He told His angels to go to earth and bring the leader of that mighty country to His presence to be accountable for all the suffering and destruction he caused while he lived on earth.

K: The mighty leader the whole world knew?

M: That's right. The mighty leader the whole world knew.

M: Well, the whole world was completely shocked and stunned when they heard the news that the might leader was no more but then something amazing happened.

K: What?

M: Some people read in the Book of Baby Jesus what had happened to the mighty leader.

K: Is that written in His book?

M: Yes.

M: Then, they believed that Baby Jesus is the decider. Time to sleep now. Baby Jesus loves us all. ( Kiss )

I'm sure there's a point here somewhere......is this a story or a comment? :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:b: I hope you don't think of Jesus as a baby.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Is the bad man President Bush and the bad powerful Country the USA?

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Hmm

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Grace to you,

Peace,

Dave

I'm writting the following out of respect for the two of you who asked me two questions and for eventual future questions about this story:

1 - I have added one sentence to the story in the first paragraph and two biblical verses at the bottom, after the end of the story.

2 - I have no comments to make on this story and I won't answer any questions.

3 - If God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit didn't love us more than we could ever imagine and understand, you wouldn't be reading this story since October 3rd 2007.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I wonder if the bad leader was satan.

Luke 4:6-7

6)And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me,

and I can give it to anyone I want to.

7)So if you worship me, it will all be yours." - satan

Matthew 28:18-20

18)Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19)Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,

baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20)and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always,

to the very end of the age." - Jesus(after defeating satan and death)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm still trying to understand why your story calls Jesus a baby. :whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I think maybe hes watched "the ballad of bobbie riddick" to many times

or maybe because he choses not to clairify his statements he hopes that we will make our own guesses and start a nice disstracting disscution (yes i cannot spell) so unless our story teller enlightens us , we should not waste any more time on this thread

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Peace,

Dave

I'm writting the following out of respect for the two of you who asked me two questions and for eventual future questions about this story:

1 - I have added one sentence to the story in the first paragraph and two biblical verses at the bottom, after the end of the story.

2 - I have no comments to make on this story and I won't answer any questions.

3 - If God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit didn't love us more than we could ever imagine and understand, you wouldn't be reading this story since October 3rd 2007.

Grace to you,

October 3, 2007? :whistling:

Yes, so deceived people were duped by very powerful people into placing George W. Bush into power in the U.S.

Why not answer any question? :taped:

Peace,

Dave