• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

The story was done in baby-talk. You have to understand the lingo to understand the story.(?)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Everyone tells stories to their kids. It is admirable that you tried to tell a story about Jesus, but I would suggest that you get a children's Bible and read from that instead of trying to make one up. This subject is too important.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Everyone tells stories to their kids. It is admirable that you tried to tell a story about Jesus, but I would suggest that you get a children's Bible and read from that instead of trying to make one up. This subject is too important.

Peace on all of you, did you mean there is another version of the Bible for kids?

". . . If any man shall add to these things (or delete) God shall add unto him the plagues written in this Book." (Revelation 22:18-19)

I am kind of worried about those Christians who have written Bibles with there own hands and edit ,changed and added many things dispite being forbidden by our lord.

What do you think changes in the words of our lord can mislead us or not?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Peace on all of you, did you mean there is another version of the Bible for kids?

". . . If any man shall add to these things (or delete) God shall add unto him the plagues written in this Book." (Revelation 22:18-19)

I grew up on about 3 different children's Bibles. They weren't replacements for the real thing, but they did help my ability to read and comprehend the Bible when I was a child. I actually learned more about the Bible than my peers because I read these. I wouldn't knock them too much, because as a child it is hard to comprehend all that is going on with what is written. Besides, would you want a child reading such passages as when Judah's son "scattered his seed on the ground?" :blink:

I am kind of worried about those Christians who have written Bibles with there own hands and edit ,changed and added many things dispite being forbidden by our lord.

What do you think changes in the words of our lord can mislead us or not?

There have been too many discussions on "which canon is the best canon" and which one is perfectly "inerrant" in text and translation. The verse you chose was intended for John's prophesy(Revelation), not the canon you hold close to you.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

There have been too many discussions on "which canon is the best canon" and which one is perfectly "inerrant" in text and translation. The verse you chose was intended for John's prophesy(Revelation), not the canon you hold close to you.

ok, then please tell me Is this ok to changes God's words?

What are the consequences when church leaders or those who has authority change or add their own ideas and opinions to God's book?

I am extremely serious about God's words.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Truth only, are you muslim?

ok, then please tell me Is this ok to changes God's words?

What are the consequences when church leaders or those who has authority change or add their own ideas and opinions to God's book?

I am extremely serious about God's words.

God's "Word" is in His mouth. You can hear God's "Word" when He allows you to hear it. God can speak through nature, if need be but His Word will be heard when He wants it heard. You can read the Bible for years and years and never hear God's Word. (I went through that stage, that's why I know this.) The Bible(KJV1611) is a resource I use to discover the truths about God. It is a lamp and the Holy Spirit is the oil for that lamp. I believe it's the best lamp. Just be careful not to worship a book, idol worship is idol worship no matter what you hold in your hand.