tdrehfal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I was just thinking... is not the way that we behave in my country, America, a stench to GOD? We watch television and get lulled to sleep. People come into our land and we have to respect foreign gods and pretend like everything is OK... I understand that we should be respectful to other people of other faiths and we shouldn't be judgemental but we should not compromise to the point that we disrespect God... It is not about what we do but about our hearts. Our hearts SHOULD be set upon the LORD God of Isreal, America was made for HIM. We should not bow down to Satan or foreign Gods but HIM alone. We should not become slaves as Isreal were slaves in Egypt, we should be free as Christ has made us free in HIM. The Lord our GOD is a mighty GOD. I just get the impression that we have compromised ENOUGH now. NOW it's time for people to rise up and HONOR GOD. His face has been spit upon, his image denigrated by witchraft and adultery and fornication in the name of worship of the Almighty Television and Cinema and Marcus Theatre, we idly stand by while disgusting images of fornication and lust DEVOUR our children and devour our loved ones and NOTHING is done while we stand by and let it happen! Well I think its about time SOMEONE STARTED GETTING ANGRY AND SAYING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! PEOPLE ARE DYING because of the junk that SATAN is doing and God expects US TO MAKE A STAND and be mighty warriors for CHRIST!

Enough Bread and Circuses! Enough entertainment. I'm sorry if you don't like this message... there is a place and a time for entertainment but not when we sacrifice our morality and God's respect that he rightfully deserves...

I just think its time for Christians to turn off the TV and believe God's word rather than the negativity that the news portrays. The News and the media don't dictate the truth, GOD DOES.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

I always meet a lot of people with different faith, Buddhism or antitheism,etc,deep in my heart ,I do not like these faith very much,but I think I must show respect to their religion,bcs to them ,I am the rep. of G-D,if they find the kindness,the mature in me,they will consider it serious what kind of faith in me,but if my behave is narrow,tough,they will say:oh, Christian!!!!

Bcs of my faith,I think G-D is in all control ,so I do not worry show kind to other religion,and discuss with them,even I think if G-D can get some of his elect through these talking.

I think the sunshine will make the people leave their heavy clothing,but the cool wind get the opposite result

Edited by silviawang

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

It`s happening everywhere, the stench is world wide, and, you know something, IT`S GOING TO GET WORSE: "THE NIGHT COMETH WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK". JOHN 9/4. Instead of concerning ourselves with the stench outside, WHAT ABOUT THE STENCH INSIDE, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE JUST BUSINESSES, MONEY MAKING ABOMINATIONS CONDUCTING BUSINESS, SELLING BOOKS, TAPES, VIDEOS, CDS, FOR MONEY. ESPECIALLY WHEN HOLY WRIT SAYS, "NO MAN THAT WARRETH ENTANGLETH HIMSELF WITH THE AFFAIRS (BUSINESS, MERCHANDISING, SELLING,) OF THIS LIFE: THAT HE MAY PLEASE HIM WHO HATH CHOSEN HIM TO BE A SOLDIER." 2 TIM. 2/4. ALSO READ, 1 TIM. 6/9-10, MATH. 6/24, LUKE 16/13, JOHN 2/14-16, MATH. 21/12-13, MK. 11/15-17,

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO,......."FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED, FREELY GIVE:" MATH. 10/8. THE WORD OF THE LORD SHOULD BE FREE, NOT SOLD FOR,.................................MONEY!.........................................................................

SELLING, CONDUCTING BUSINESS UNDER THE BANNER OF JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ON ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

WHAT ABOUT THE STENCH OF FEMALE PASTORS? NOT ON ACCORDING TO THE HOLY WRITINGS: 1 TIM. 3/1-13, AND AGAIN, TIT. 1/6-9 (please note the masculine gender stated in these scriptures) ALSO 1 TIM. 2/11-15, AND AGAIN, 1 COR. 14/34-35.

HOW ABOUT WOMEN WEARING MAKEUP, JEWELLERY, TIZZED UP HAIR DOS, DRESSING AND LOOKING LIKE THE UNSAVED WOMEN IN THE WORLD, NOT ON EITHER ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE: 1 PET. 3/3-6, AND AGAIN, 1 TIM. 2/9, (please note in this scripture, "not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array.") and there is much more that is error in the religious institutions, but I won`t overload you right now, if you can prayfully digest the above you will be doing well. When and if you feel inclined to do so, and you want some reading that you can really get your teeth into, go into www.straighttalkmin.org and click on papers, then click on "HOW DARE YOU" and glean the truth as to what is really going on in pentacostal churches to-day. The stench outside??????????........................................................

THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"FOR THE TIME IS COME THAT JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD: AND IF IT FIRST BEGIN AT US, WHAT SHALL THE END BE OF THEM THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF GOD?" 1 PET. 4/17, NO FRIEND, LET US FIRST GET OUR OWN BACKYARD CLEANED UP BEFORE WE EVEN START THINKING ON A BROADER SPECTRUM.

You have gone way overboard my brother. You have thrown rocks at the spirit of God Himself. He gives the gifts of which we are to operate in, He gives them freely to whom He wills!!! Please watch what you say about what God has purposed in many hearts today, mine included. We are to unite not divide and that is what I see you are trying to do. We are to work together as a BODY not by gender!!! :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Steady on! I wear make up even if it is minimal and I don't see that as being unfaithful to my Lord.

Consider Queen Esther, she went through years adorning herself before meeting the king and her beauty played a role in saving thousands of Jews. Had she gone into the king in less than perfection, he'd have probably thought she was insulting his royalty. Different cultures require different rules.

One man's do list is another man's don't.

Guest eyesnowopen
I was just thinking... is not the way that we behave in my country, America, a stench to GOD? We watch television and get lulled to sleep. People come into our land and we have to respect foreign gods and pretend like everything is OK... I understand that we should be respectful to other people of other faiths and we shouldn't be judgemental but we should not compromise to the point that we disrespect God... It is not about what we do but about our hearts. Our hearts SHOULD be set upon the LORD God of Isreal, America was made for HIM. We should not bow down to Satan or foreign Gods but HIM alone. We should not become slaves as Isreal were slaves in Egypt, we should be free as Christ has made us free in HIM. The Lord our GOD is a mighty GOD. I just get the impression that we have compromised ENOUGH now. NOW it's time for people to rise up and HONOR GOD. His face has been spit upon, his image denigrated by witchraft and adultery and fornication in the name of worship of the Almighty Television and Cinema and Marcus Theatre, we idly stand by while disgusting images of fornication and lust DEVOUR our children and devour our loved ones and NOTHING is done while we stand by and let it happen! Well I think its about time SOMEONE STARTED GETTING ANGRY AND SAYING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! PEOPLE ARE DYING because of the junk that SATAN is doing and God expects US TO MAKE A STAND and be mighty warriors for CHRIST!

Enough Bread and Circuses! Enough entertainment. I'm sorry if you don't like this message... there is a place and a time for entertainment but not when we sacrifice our morality and God's respect that he rightfully deserves...

I just think its time for Christians to turn off the TV and believe God's word rather than the negativity that the news portrays. The News and the media don't dictate the truth, GOD DOES.

These things are happening because they are allowed to happen,by people in positions of authority and leadership.To make a difference you have to go right to the top,and not be afraid to take your stand.Sin exists on all levels,you can't put a stop to it.Hollywood is just feeding into it,but why are they allowed?Why is it set up the way it is?Doesn't it all come down from the government that controls the people?

Guest eyesnowopen
Steady on! I wear make up even if it is minimal and I don't see that as being unfaithful to my Lord.

Consider Queen Esther, she went through years adorning herself before meeting the king and her beauty played a role in saving thousands of Jews. Had she gone into the king in less than perfection, he'd have probably thought she was insulting his royalty. Different cultures require different rules.

One man's do list is another man's don't.

I have always thought that women look better without makeup.God created you to look a certain way.Why change it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

It`s happening everywhere, the stench is world wide, and, you know something, IT`S GOING TO GET WORSE: "THE NIGHT COMETH WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK". JOHN 9/4. Instead of concerning ourselves with the stench outside, WHAT ABOUT THE STENCH INSIDE, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE JUST BUSINESSES, MONEY MAKING ABOMINATIONS CONDUCTING BUSINESS, SELLING BOOKS, TAPES, VIDEOS, CDS, FOR MONEY. ESPECIALLY WHEN HOLY WRIT SAYS, "NO MAN THAT WARRETH ENTANGLETH HIMSELF WITH THE AFFAIRS (BUSINESS, MERCHANDISING, SELLING,) OF THIS LIFE: THAT HE MAY PLEASE HIM WHO HATH CHOSEN HIM TO BE A SOLDIER." 2 TIM. 2/4. ALSO READ, 1 TIM. 6/9-10, MATH. 6/24, LUKE 16/13, JOHN 2/14-16, MATH. 21/12-13, MK. 11/15-17,

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO,......."FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED, FREELY GIVE:" MATH. 10/8. THE WORD OF THE LORD SHOULD BE FREE, NOT SOLD FOR,.................................MONEY!.........................................................................

SELLING, CONDUCTING BUSINESS UNDER THE BANNER OF JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ON ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

WHAT ABOUT THE STENCH OF FEMALE PASTORS? NOT ON ACCORDING TO THE HOLY WRITINGS: 1 TIM. 3/1-13, AND AGAIN, TIT. 1/6-9 (please note the masculine gender stated in these scriptures) ALSO 1 TIM. 2/11-15, AND AGAIN, 1 COR. 14/34-35.

HOW ABOUT WOMEN WEARING MAKEUP, JEWELLERY, TIZZED UP HAIR DOS, DRESSING AND LOOKING LIKE THE UNSAVED WOMEN IN THE WORLD, NOT ON EITHER ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE: 1 PET. 3/3-6, AND AGAIN, 1 TIM. 2/9, (please note in this scripture, "not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array.") and there is much more that is error in the religious institutions, but I won`t overload you right now, if you can prayfully digest the above you will be doing well. When and if you feel inclined to do so, and you want some reading that you can really get your teeth into, go into www.straighttalkmin.org and click on papers, then click on "HOW DARE YOU" and glean the truth as to what is really going on in pentacostal churches to-day. The stench outside??????????........................................................

THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"FOR THE TIME IS COME THAT JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD: AND IF IT FIRST BEGIN AT US, WHAT SHALL THE END BE OF THEM THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF GOD?" 1 PET. 4/17, NO FRIEND, LET US FIRST GET OUR OWN BACKYARD CLEANED UP BEFORE WE EVEN START THINKING ON A BROADER SPECTRUM.

It was controversy like these that turned me pretty much away from the pentecostal teachings. A woman about ready to wed get's all dressed up for the groom from head to toe and she wears jewelry and even God himself talks about this in the word as these things are not wrong for a woman. If your conscious dictates you can not partake of these things then don't but don't condemn others.

OC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I think all Christians feel the same way, but we know that it will get worst before Christs return. Even though we don't like the world as it is, we do rejoice at His return. We also have to remember that our leaders are put there by God. God Is In Control!

Guest Biblicist

THUS SAITH THE LORD:

THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"SUPPOSE YE THAT I AM COME TO GIVE PEACE ON EARTH? I TELL YOU, NAY; BUT RATHER DIVISION: FOR FROM HENCEFORTH THERE SHALL BE FIVE IN ONE HOUSE DIVIDED, THREE AGAINST TWO AND TWO AGAINST THREE. THE FATHER SHALL BE DIVIDED AGAINST THE SON, AND THE SON AGAINST THE FATHER; THE MOTHER AGAINST THE DAUGHTER, AND THE DAUGHTER AGAINST THE MOTHER; THE MOTHER IN LAW AGAINST HER DAUGHTER IN LAW, AND THE DAUGHTER IN LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER IN LAW." LUKE 12/51-53, AND AGAIN MATH. 10/34-36.

"THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL. FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, TILL ALL BE FULFILLED................WHOSOEVER THEREFORE SHALL BREAK ONE OF THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS, AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO, HE SHALL BE CALLED THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: BUT WHOWOEVER SHALL DO AND TEACH THEM, THE SAME SHALL BE CALLED GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. FOR I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. MATH. 5/17-20.

SO,........REMEMBER?..... JESUS SAID,..."IF YOU LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS:" JOHN 14/15.

I get that you are passionate about the subject...but...DUDE...turn off caps lock, you're giving me a headache with all the yelling... :laugh: