• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1972

It`s happening everywhere, the stench is world wide, and, you know something, IT`S GOING TO GET WORSE: "THE NIGHT COMETH WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK". JOHN 9/4. Instead of concerning ourselves with the stench outside, WHAT ABOUT THE STENCH INSIDE, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE JUST BUSINESSES, MONEY MAKING ABOMINATIONS CONDUCTING BUSINESS, SELLING BOOKS, TAPES, VIDEOS, CDS, FOR MONEY. ESPECIALLY WHEN HOLY WRIT SAYS, "NO MAN THAT WARRETH ENTANGLETH HIMSELF WITH THE AFFAIRS (BUSINESS, MERCHANDISING, SELLING,) OF THIS LIFE: THAT HE MAY PLEASE HIM WHO HATH CHOSEN HIM TO BE A SOLDIER." 2 TIM. 2/4. ALSO READ, 1 TIM. 6/9-10, MATH. 6/24, LUKE 16/13, JOHN 2/14-16, MATH. 21/12-13, MK. 11/15-17,

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO,......."FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED, FREELY GIVE:" MATH. 10/8. THE WORD OF THE LORD SHOULD BE FREE, NOT SOLD FOR,.................................MONEY!.........................................................................

SELLING, CONDUCTING BUSINESS UNDER THE BANNER OF JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ON ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

WHAT ABOUT THE STENCH OF FEMALE PASTORS? NOT ON ACCORDING TO THE HOLY WRITINGS: 1 TIM. 3/1-13, AND AGAIN, TIT. 1/6-9 (please note the masculine gender stated in these scriptures) ALSO 1 TIM. 2/11-15, AND AGAIN, 1 COR. 14/34-35.

HOW ABOUT WOMEN WEARING MAKEUP, JEWELLERY, TIZZED UP HAIR DOS, DRESSING AND LOOKING LIKE THE UNSAVED WOMEN IN THE WORLD, NOT ON EITHER ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE: 1 PET. 3/3-6, AND AGAIN, 1 TIM. 2/9, (please note in this scripture, "not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array.") and there is much more that is error in the religious institutions, but I won`t overload you right now, if you can prayfully digest the above you will be doing well. When and if you feel inclined to do so, and you want some reading that you can really get your teeth into, go into www.straighttalkmin.org and click on papers, then click on "HOW DARE YOU" and glean the truth as to what is really going on in pentacostal churches to-day. The stench outside??????????........................................................

THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"FOR THE TIME IS COME THAT JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD: AND IF IT FIRST BEGIN AT US, WHAT SHALL THE END BE OF THEM THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF GOD?" 1 PET. 4/17, NO FRIEND, LET US FIRST GET OUR OWN BACKYARD CLEANED UP BEFORE WE EVEN START THINKING ON A BROADER SPECTRUM.

THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"SUPPOSE YE THAT I AM COME TO GIVE PEACE ON EARTH? I TELL YOU, NAY; BUT RATHER DIVISION: FOR FROM HENCEFORTH THERE SHALL BE FIVE IN ONE HOUSE DIVIDED, THREE AGAINST TWO AND TWO AGAINST THREE. THE FATHER SHALL BE DIVIDED AGAINST THE SON, AND THE SON AGAINST THE FATHER; THE MOTHER AGAINST THE DAUGHTER, AND THE DAUGHTER AGAINST THE MOTHER; THE MOTHER IN LAW AGAINST HER DAUGHTER IN LAW, AND THE DAUGHTER IN LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER IN LAW." LUKE 12/51-53, AND AGAIN MATH. 10/34-36.

"THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL. FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, TILL ALL BE FULFILLED................WHOSOEVER THEREFORE SHALL BREAK ONE OF THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS, AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO, HE SHALL BE CALLED THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: BUT WHOWOEVER SHALL DO AND TEACH THEM, THE SAME SHALL BE CALLED GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. FOR I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. MATH. 5/17-20.

SO,........REMEMBER?..... JESUS SAID,..."IF YOU LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS:" JOHN 14/15.

I get that you are passionate about the subject...but...DUDE...turn off caps lock, you're giving me a headache with all the yelling... :P

Desktop Prophet, if you wish to embolden your posts, try using the bold option. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I was just thinking... is not the way that we behave in my country, America, a stench to GOD? We watch television and get lulled to sleep. People come into our land and we have to respect foreign gods and pretend like everything is OK... I understand that we should be respectful to other people of other faiths and we shouldn't be judgemental but we should not compromise to the point that we disrespect God... It is not about what we do but about our hearts. Our hearts SHOULD be set upon the LORD God of Isreal, America was made for HIM. We should not bow down to Satan or foreign Gods but HIM alone. We should not become slaves as Isreal were slaves in Egypt, we should be free as Christ has made us free in HIM. The Lord our GOD is a mighty GOD. I just get the impression that we have compromised ENOUGH now. NOW it's time for people to rise up and HONOR GOD. His face has been spit upon, his image denigrated by witchraft and adultery and fornication in the name of worship of the Almighty Television and Cinema and Marcus Theatre, we idly stand by while disgusting images of fornication and lust DEVOUR our children and devour our loved ones and NOTHING is done while we stand by and let it happen! Well I think its about time SOMEONE STARTED GETTING ANGRY AND SAYING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! PEOPLE ARE DYING because of the junk that SATAN is doing and God expects US TO MAKE A STAND and be mighty warriors for CHRIST!

Enough Bread and Circuses! Enough entertainment. I'm sorry if you don't like this message... there is a place and a time for entertainment but not when we sacrifice our morality and God's respect that he rightfully deserves...

I just think its time for Christians to turn off the TV and believe God's word rather than the negativity that the news portrays. The News and the media don't dictate the truth, GOD DOES.

The Bible tells us that there will be a falling away in the last days, and I think we are seeing it. I heartily agree with you that Christians need to turn off the V and believe in God's word. And I also agree that we need to take this nation back to its Christian roots. No, every one of our Founding Fathers were not Christian and none of them were perfect, but we have moved so far away from the Constitution that it is sickening. All faiths should be allowed to believe what they believe, but this nation was founded upon Christian principles and our Constitution makes it clear that the intent was to move away from the government telling the citizens what they would believe and preachers what they would preach (John Bunyan wrote "A Pilgrim's Progress" while in jail for preaching the Word of God rather than what the Church of England told him to preach). Guess what we are swiftly heading toward. There are going to be many preachers and other Christians who go to jail soon for preaching God's Truth.....you know, "hate" crimes. If we, as Christians, don't start speaking out loud and clear we will be the ones to blame for allowing this.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

well if the stench is so evident what are you willing to do to adress this as it happens not just in america but all over the world wear you are told to respect other peoples faiths or what they belive in

this is what i have been dealing in my personal life as i also noticed this with in the body off christ and its sort of our fault too

unbelief

do we as christians embrace gods full living word or do we allow our own doctrines to come in and disort gods living word do we stand up for god and what we belive in and this is what i started looking at how do i apply gods word do i just say yes lord and then do as the rest of the world does or am i real about change

disunity

do i put the hand out or do i pick who i only want to know in church and that means even wear i live and who i work with and who i as a person allow to come into my life do i bother to get to know other people from difrrent cultured groups or do i stick to my own color group of people and leave the rest to fend for them selves including the gods they serve and worship

luke warmness

what is my commitment to god as a person

and what is my commitment to my church and do i commit to what the church is trying to do and do i support the pastor and the leadership 100% or do i leave it to every one else

how real am i is my passion towards gods word 100% do i openly worship god with out thinking will some one put me down that means even if i bring a friend to church do i shy away or do i show them the joy i have in the lord

am i as a christian passionet to even try to bring in gods word to those that worship other gods and alow the holy spirit to open up gods word or do i just complaine and winge and then just let what ever is going on in the comunity i live to wear other false gods are worshiped or do i take a stand for this gospel that i hold so close to me and stand up and say hay hear is the true living word and hear is who you should be getting to know as these other false gods you worship will lead you to doom but my god wil not lead you to doom but set you free and restor what has been stolen and even brokken

am i real about serving god or do i just say it so others no i am with them 100% so as i do not get judged if i openly say i to worship pagan gods like those around me and then i worship your god on sunday

luke warmness is like a commelion as a commelion can adjust to wear ever they find them selves and just blend in

this is what a commelian does and do we do the same to wear we just blend in and not show the real us to those around us we know who worship false gods and are into paganisim

compomise

are my standards based to gods word or to those i work with and those that i know does my belief line up with gods word or does my belief line up with the pagan gods with in the comunity i live in do i bow down to those gods the people living in my town worship or do i take the stand and say no i wil not let your stench or gods you worship stop me from worshiping the true living god

self centerdness

do i alow my pride to stop me from moving forward or do i deal with my pride and alow the holy spirit to guide me and do i deal with what the holy spirit brings to the surface or do i tell the holy spirit to shut up and do it my way

pride can mean many things

do i allow god to brake me or do i say no i dont want you to brake me and

change me as god can only brake a person if they want to be brokken to wear they are never the same

do i let my walls down or do i keep my walls up that means do i let people into my life or do i stop people from wanting to know me even telling those i live next to that are not christians that i am a christian

do i come to a point in my life wear i abonden my self fully and alow god to move me forward or am i ashamed to abandon my self as i am to proud of a person and i am comfterbal with who i worship and serve and i can even serve god as well as long as you do not judge me for serving pagan gods

do i as a person love god or do i as a person love the world i live in and those around me who are not christians

so by seeeing the stench how real are we as christians are we willing to make a stand for god or do we allow the pagan gods that most belive in to rule our towns and citys we live in do we pray and pray for their eyes to be open to wear god can come in and correct or show them the pagan gods as they are as this is what i do hear wear i live and i do not bow down to the pagan gods others worship or belive in

look at what is happening in india to the poor pastors and missionery there are many pastors and christian under false arrest and its going to get worse and the bible warns us this will happen

Guest HIS girl
I have always thought that women look better without makeup.God created you to look a certain way.Why change it?

ENHANCING certain features is not a problem. We are bordering on trivial. If you're a man and had a style haircut, what's the diffference? I agree, some women look radiant without makeup, others look better WITH a helping hand. No big deal me thinks!

• Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

Why is it you continually attack women. We are not to be bound to what you say and what you understand about the word. God did not say we could not wear make-up. How trivial in what you seem to be so important. What is important is getting the Word of God out to save souls. Now!!! If I was still in the world and came across things you seem to believe to be of God I would run from God and never think twice about it. Please pray and seek God for what words you should speak for you may be causing many to not seek after the Lord :taped: IMO

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Steady on! I wear make up even if it is minimal and I don't see that as being unfaithful to my Lord.

Consider Queen Esther, she went through years adorning herself before meeting the king and her beauty played a role in saving thousands of Jews. Had she gone into the king in less than perfection, he'd have probably thought she was insulting his royalty. Different cultures require different rules.

One man's do list is another man's don't.

I have always thought that women look better without makeup.God created you to look a certain way.Why change it?

You haven't seen me in the morning, that's why. :(

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

"We have this treasure in earthern vessels," 2 Cor. 4/7. "And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin: but the Spirit is life because of righteousness." Ro. 8/10. "The Body is dead because of sin". The admonishment in 1 Tim. 2/9 and 1 Pet. 3/3 is for women to not busy or concern themselves with the outward appearence, (as is the way of the world,) but to be attentive to the "inner man of the heart." "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning,"......"but let it be the hidden man of the heart," ......."But though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day." 2 Cor. 4/16. "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." Gal. 5/25, "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." Col. 3/3. I would also add, (concerning the haircut,) that there is a difference between being clean, and tidy, presentable, and altering one`s countenance to appear more appealing and attractive to members of the opposite sex, which is what the whole of the Beauty Industry is about, "AND MANY THERE BE WHICH GO IN THEREAT:"

How 'bout a little context to your verses, bud... :(

"We have this treasure in earthern vessels," 2 Cor. 4/7. "And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin: but the Spirit is life because of righteousness." Ro. 8/10. "The Body is dead because of sin". The admonishment in 1 Tim. 2/9 and 1 Pet. 3/3 is for women to not busy or concern themselves with the outward appearence, (as is the way of the world,) but to be attentive to the "inner man of the heart." "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning,"......"but let it be the hidden man of the heart," ......."But though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day." 2 Cor. 4/16. "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." Gal. 5/25, "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." Col. 3/3. I would also add, (concerning the haircut,) that there is a difference between being clean, and tidy, presentable, and altering one`s countenance to appear more appealing and attractive to members of the opposite sex, which is what the whole of the Beauty Industry is about, "AND MANY THERE BE WHICH GO IN THEREAT:"

How 'bout a little context to your verses, bud... :taped:

Amen :(

Desktop,

Just to let you know I do read the word of God, the difference is I also read what Jesus said! He fulfilled the law not pound it into us so has to make it religion!!