• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

before any one applies or puts in put into this topic that i have set up i want those that do check what i am saying to read this as i want this topic to be open to wear we share ideas support each other in our walk and give out positive bible references that have helped us in our walk as i am a type off person that has a teach able spirit i like being around mature Christians not immature Christians who have nothing to do than pull every one else down even those serving with in the body of Christ some times i just want to do this :rolleyes: when some dont even hear what i am saying i belive in straight talking that is the way i am as a person and i am like this with my own son

The reason i Joined worthy is to see what god is doing all over the world as i was told about worthy when i got given this computer i was sort of nerves Joining a Christian forum due to me still learning to use this computer and i know when it comes to forums and cyber space you do not see the person you are communicating with but i have been taught by an old pastor who does go on line and reach out to many as he can that you need to show some respect when it comes to communicating in cyber space as the person typing away on the other side is as real as i am and even thought things might get heated you need to show that person typing away some respect and give them the respect they deserve and not type anything away or even try to correct a person talk with them as you would be talking with me

i like worthy i like the people i have gotten to know yet what i have noticed is this in some of the new topics people don't stop to think is this going to help some one in their own walk with the lord or is this going to pull the new Christian down when i apply to a new topic i have taught my self to read it first then i go over by what others are saying and before i even apply to a topic wear i might be able to share from my personal experiences i say to my self is this going to help or is this going to pull some one down i am always reminded of this by the holy spirit as i do not want to be a stumbling block to a new Christian as we should be at a point in our own walk wear we as humans and as brothers and sisters are aware of this

often i have had to pray and ask the holy spirit to even forgive me as i like a good old heated debate yet what i do not like is when you start to show no respect or you come to a topic you share and some one trys to correct you

we have all at one stage said the sinners prayer we have all at one stage in our lives mocked those that we new who wear christians and even given others that tried to reach out to us a hard time i want to introduce this forum to the people i am going to get to know in my partners church as i will be living in the philippines and i will be pastoring a new church that my partner has just planted on an island called lacastaliana as i feel that their are some in my partners main church in bacolod that would be able to share and grow them selves by connecting with worthy

yet what i have noticed some do not even have a clue to what was done for them on the cross and seem to carry bitter roots because one has not experienced the holy spirit in a positive way like most or one has had a bad experience when it comes to the gift of speaking in tongues we should not be trying to throw those that do walk in these gifts of course and then come on board as if we have a mission by god to correct those brothers and sisters like my self who do speak in tongues and who are open to the holy spirits leading and teaching as the way i see it is if its meant for us it would have been taken out of gods word and not printed in plain ink for all to read

i am an x felon a prisoner in normal words and i can see wear i have grown in my own walk with the lord at one stage i was very negative in my walk i would pick on those that came fresh out of bible collage and i can honestly say i gave my new brothers and sisters a hard time due to me being bitter yet instead of me asking Jesus to help deal with this i would take it out on these new brothers and sisters as at one stage i was looking at bible collage but the cost was way out for me and i thought this is wrong why cant it be at a price wear men and women like my self who want to go into bible collage its as if it was only for one group that can afford this and the other group that will almost miss out as i saw no wear in gods own living word wear Jesus or the disciples or the apostles charged people when it came to educating and teaching the word of god this is wear the enemy got to me and i had to repent of this as the holy spirit bought this to the surface for me to deal with and now i do not come down on those that just come out of bible collage but get along side of my brothers and sisters who have graduated and get to know them and i even learn as well

this is the way i am ever since god had convicted me of my sins i am always wanting to learn as i have allowed the holy spirit to take full control and not half control of my life since i have done this by showing the holy spirit that i see him as a real person he has opened many bible passages to me and he has been a good close friend and a good guide for some one that is illiterate the holy spirit has changed the way i see things i can read

scripture passages stick to mind and i thank god for the holy spirit as if i did not have the holy spirit living with in me this bible that i hold so close to and believe in and even read would be nothing to me it would be dead words hitting the floor

Ephesians 4 says this unity in the body of Christ

1 As a prisoner of the lord then i urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received

2 be commpletly humble and gentle and patient bearing with one another in love

11 it was he who gave some to be apostles some to be prophets some to be evengalists and some to be pastors and teacehers

12 to prepare gods people for works of service so that the body of christ may be built up

13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the son of god and become mature ataining to the hole measure of the fullness of christ

14 then we will no longer be infants tossed back and forth by the waves and blown hear and there by every wind of teaching and cunning and craftiness of men in their decitful scheming

15 instead speaking the truth in love we will all grow up into him who is the head that is christ

16 from him the hole body joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds itself up in love as each part does its work

Galations 1 No other Gospel

6 i am astonished that you are so quikly deserting the one who called you by the grace of christ and are turning to a diffrent gospel

7 which is realy no gospel at all Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of christ

i am in no position to judge and this means what i as a brother in the lord hold on to and belive in i do not force my views on no one i treat those that do not speak in tongues or see that tongues is not for the church today with the utter respect i do not challenge and i do not come down and it has showed me that the same respect i give it has not been given back to me i don't even change a topic that i or some applies to if its mine i leave it and let that person have their say i don't even say pray about this when i apply to a post i have my say and leave it at that

i have been guilty several times wear i have allowed things get to me and i have had to log off turn my computer off and spend some time alone with god or even call my pastor or a friend from church and say i need prayer this is just getting to me and before i give the enemy a chance to pull me down i put a stop to this and get support from those i know with in my own church

1 john 2

12 i write to you little children because your sins are forgiven you

for his names sake

13 i write to you fathers because you have know him who is from the begining

i write to you young men because you have over come the wicked one

i write to you little children because i you have known the father

the same god the same father the same son and the same holy spirit who is in most is also with in me the same Christ we all said the sinners prayer to is the same Christ i said the sinners prayer to when i came out of jail in 1988

in some of the new posts i have seen it just blows me away to how it can come to a stage wear we think we have the right to pull down those in leadership roles or even prophets i have Evan come across a post wear we are even begining to pull down tithing buy thinking pastors are even greedy and have the nerve to then correct some one while still looking down on those that are in the front line

this is not what i was taught and this is not what i am teaching my 11 yr old son i am allowing my son to explore gods living word and i even ask the holy spirit to shield my son and to open his eyes to the truth of gods living word as i do not want my son to come to a point in his life wear he is ignorant of what was done for us by the disciples and by the apostles i want my son to be open to the holy spirit with out having some one who has had nothing but bad experiences to wear they try to make him feel guilty because he believes speaking in tongues is of god and its not cursing god when he speaks in tongues

by me setting this new topic up i hope to hear wear most are with in their own walk and i hope we can support each other and learn from each other as this is the way i am i love to learn from those that are more mature i grow when i am around positive people and this is one of the reasons i joined with worthy i do not want this topic to wear people are attacked i want this new topic so as like a support thread as i do not want to be a stumbling block to any new Christian i want them to grow in the truth of gods word with out having any one dictating or making them feel guilty just because one has had nothing but bad luck and is not willing to repent and allow god to heal them i love the people that i have gotten to know on worthy and i have a list on my wall with those that i have gotten to know and i pray for each and every single person every day asking the lord to bless each one and their family's

i also hope to share what god is doing in the philippines once my citazen ship is approved by the fialpino goverment mine and my partners goal is for me to be living in the philippines at the end of 2008 or the start of 2009 i wil be ordained as a pastor on the 17 or 19 of jan 2008 my wedding is going to be on the 13 or 14 of jan as we have to apply before the courts in manila and then my partners pastors under her as she has 7 of them one of them is going to do the wedding for us i wil be away for 2 weeks but i wil be near a computer so i can see what is hapening in worthy and i hope to also as i said introduce new people from the philippines to worthy

i have come a long way i grew up on the streets in kings cross my home was a run down motel wear 4o other street kids used this run down motel as a home with older home less people as well i worked in the strip clubs in the cross run by the criminals and i was even involved in the sex trade i looked after the new women that these men bought from other countrys herroin speed and alcahole

was a big part of my life i have no parents due to my own father not wanting me when he divorced my own mother i have made a lot of mistakes i have also another child by my first partner we wear both young and my partner had mark when she was 17 mark has autisem and he has been taken out of my life i am know told that my own son needs my help as his own mother and grand mother no longer want him the problem i am having is this my name is not on my sons birth certificate yet i have been praying since 1988 for mark my son hates me and every one else and i can honestly say when i pray for mark i pray in tears as i am know going to be asking the salvation army to help me as they do help find people i have rung every institution in melbourne australia and all i get is i can not give out any information i have his date of birth and it is not helping when his own mother did not put me down as his father on his birth certificate this is my cross that i am having to bare i did some stupid things when i was even a christian yet god has not once let me down he chassed me when i ran most who now me hear on worthy i have not said anything about mark yet its out in the open and i ask for prayer support from those that know me

as i know i have a fight on my hands and when i do find out wear mark is and get him in my care my son is going to be living with me in the philippines the people in my church wil pray over him and we wil pray for healing over mark i was 17 when i saw mark i am nearly 40 yrs old this is how strong my faith is in the lord as i am trusting in him and he has so far restored what the enemy has brokken marks mother was 16 and pregnant with mark we wear living in a youth refuge in katoomba

may the lord bless each and every single person may we learn to be more Christ like and less pig headed and take people wear they are at and try not to grieve the holy spirit or anger god or each other with much love from your brothe in the lord damien

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

hello there! allow me to be the first responder as we have never really had a back-and-forth debate yet. my bad. first off, i'm going to go on here to find out if i have read you right. my understanding is that someone has offended you in regards to the speaking in tongues debate? so following that, you believe that we should have more positive support of each other?

no one can disagree with that; however, with this being a debate forum it does serve its purpose well. in any debate, someone is bound to get offended if they let themselves. i don't agree that we participate in this forum to learn doctrine. you are correct in saying that we have the bible for that. reference your statement - "and who are open to the holy spirits leading and teaching as the way i see it is if its meant for us it would have been taken out of gods word and not printed in plain ink for all to read"

often i find it helpful to read my writing back to myself before posting; sometimes i will be startled because when i read it again, it does not sound at all like it was in my mind when i wrote it. ;)

my advice about your statement that you "like being around mature Christians not immature Christians" is to keep in mind that there are all levels here in the Body of Christ. to some you will be a big brother and to others you will be a little brother and to some the same age. that's a good thing.

also your desire to "share ideas support each other in our walk and give out positive bible references" i think it's great too and many do that here right along with the good old heated debates. if that's what you feel you are more inclined to do, you should. (now see, when i read that part back it sounds so bossy!! this time i'm going to leave it just to make my point that i didn't feel bossy when i wrote it :24: )

for me, some days i only want to do that and other days i just want to argue. right away, i know that will sound bad but you know what? where else can i do that and know without a doubt that the person i might have irritated will forgive me right away and they know i'll do the same if they offend me. how great is that? it really is a priceless gift.

hmmm - i'm not usually this wordy! you're getting to me damo1 !! (usually you have the record for the longest post :whistling:)

okay my best bible verse in support of your topic that has helped so unimaginably much: Psalm 119:164, 165: Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. and also: Colossians 3:13 Make allowance for each other

from dam01

to fraught

thanks for what you said but i think you miss understood what i was trying to say i want to start of a topic that will have positive in put yes their are all levels in our walk and i am not that silly to see that and i do not get offended by what topics i get involved in on this forum i hear what you said but before i posted this i read it twice and then prayed if it was right to post and set this topic up my main concern is of the amount of bashing that has been going on in certain topics and its just good to have a form of topic wear ideas can be passed around with out no one being attacked or put down

this is why i stated i would like some positive in put and try to avoid just pulling different groups down i have friends in both camps Pentecostals charismatics and those that stick to the traditional churches i am a guy that gets on well with both groups i have Learnt to hear the other side with out putting the other side down and we have learned to walk in unity with each other as we all still pray to the same god i have friends in the salvation army church the baptist church church of christ and even in the cathlic church i know a few seven day adventists and we all get on wel i know when to be sensative when i am in my own church i then be my self this is the way i was taught to show respect and not try to force my views on no one else

again thank you as i have also forgiven so many times see my son is 11yrs old and i do also have anther boy and my younges it talking to me on the gifts of the spirit and also in speaking in tongues as he knows i belive in this and my main fear is i do not want to with hold anything from him but i know he will run into people as he gets old who will try to get him to give this noncense up which i do not want to do this to him i want him to experiance what i have experianced this is why i wanted to set up a post like this to hear from others to wear they are at

yet i have noticed the same respect we have for each other in the town i live in i have not seen this i am not saying AL on worthy just a percentage that is what i was trying to state out and i am a person that believes no one should be a stumbling block to no one a new Christian should be allowed to grow in their own walk with out having some one who has been hurt saying this is not for you and then even make you question your own faith

this is the hole idea of a forum on the net wear people from all walks share and communicate and learn from each other but may be i have mistaken to the way things are done hear

i am not being bossy but i am just open and i do not join one camp and pull those in the front line down like this i pray for them i Will joke around as i live in the real world and me and my 11 yr old are practical jokers he is always pulling new jokes on me or stunts i love mr bean he makes me crack up and i love the cartoon version as well

there has been to much negative in put and its not healthy for a Christian to be like this so i thought set some thing up that is going to also build each other as this is what we should be doing building each other up even though i Will never meet the ones i communicate to on worthy i thought if i share wear i am coming from i wonder is their others that feel like i do when it comes to walking in unity learning from each other and accepting each other wear we are at with out being judgmental because one group is different

thank you for what you said though and the bible verse as well take care from damo1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

:o hugs to you damo. I'm sorry you feel frustrated, and I agree with Fraught's thoughts (hey that rhymes!! :b: )

By the way, I have a question for you. Why do you always start your posts with "from damo1" when we know it's you (I think Cajunboy does this too)? Everyone's names are on their posts... :32: Just curious! I've always wondered and am finally asking! :blink:

:32: hugs to you damo. I'm sorry you feel frustrated, and I agree with Fraught's thoughts (hey that rhymes!! :blink: )

By the way, I have a question for you. Why do you always start your posts with "from damo1" when we know it's you (I think Cajunboy does this too)? Everyone's names are on their posts... :b: Just curious! I've always wondered and am finally asking! :rolleyes:

from damo1 :o

i sort of saw that some one else on worthy has the same name as me but i have not seen him in the posts latley as i came across this guy and i thought to my self should i be putting from damo1 or just leave damo1 on topics i apply to hay thanks for that too i wil in my next one i apply to put damo1

thank you

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

Ahhhh thanks! Now I know, and the curiosity won't kill me anymore! :o

The Word

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psalms 119:11

The Lord

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

The Brethren

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Ephesians 5:19

The Reason

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
John 13:34-35

The End

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation 21:3-4

:thumbsup:

What Fun!

:emot-hug:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

from damo1

before any one applies or puts in put into this topic that i have set up i want those that do check what i am saying to read this as i want this topic to be open to wear we share ideas support each other in our walk and give out positive bible references that have helped us in our walk as i am a type off person that has a teach able spirit i like being around mature Christians not immature Christians who have nothing to do than pull every one else down even those serving with in the body of Christ some times i just want to do this :th_frusty: when some dont even hear what i am saying i belive in straight talking that is the way i am as a person and i am like this with my own son

The reason i Joined worthy is to see what god is doing all over the world as i was told about worthy when i got given this computer i was sort of nerves Joining a Christian forum due to me still learning to use this computer and i know when it comes to forums and cyber space you do not see the person you are communicating with but i have been taught by an old pastor who does go on line and reach out to many as he can that you need to show some respect when it comes to communicating in cyber space as the person typing away on the other side is as real as i am and even thought things might get heated you need to show that person typing away some respect and give them the respect they deserve and not type anything away or even try to correct a person talk with them as you would be talking with me

i like worthy i like the people i have gotten to know yet what i have noticed is this in some of the new topics people don't stop to think is this going to help some one in their own walk with the lord or is this going to pull the new Christian down when i apply to a new topic i have taught my self to read it first then i go over by what others are saying and before i even apply to a topic wear i might be able to share from my personal experiences i say to my self is this going to help or is this going to pull some one down i am always reminded of this by the holy spirit as i do not want to be a stumbling block to a new Christian as we should be at a point in our own walk wear we as humans and as brothers and sisters are aware of this

often i have had to pray and ask the holy spirit to even forgive me as i like a good old heated debate yet what i do not like is when you start to show no respect or you come to a topic you share and some one trys to correct you

we have all at one stage said the sinners prayer we have all at one stage in our lives mocked those that we new who wear christians and even given others that tried to reach out to us a hard time i want to introduce this forum to the people i am going to get to know in my partners church as i will be living in the philippines and i will be pastoring a new church that my partner has just planted on an island called lacastaliana as i feel that their are some in my partners main church in bacolod that would be able to share and grow them selves by connecting with worthy

yet what i have noticed some do not even have a clue to what was done for them on the cross and seem to carry bitter roots because one has not experienced the holy spirit in a positive way like most or one has had a bad experience when it comes to the gift of speaking in tongues we should not be trying to throw those that do walk in these gifts of course and then come on board as if we have a mission by god to correct those brothers and sisters like my self who do speak in tongues and who are open to the holy spirits leading and teaching as the way i see it is if its meant for us it would have been taken out of gods word and not printed in plain ink for all to read

i am an x felon a prisoner in normal words and i can see wear i have grown in my own walk with the lord at one stage i was very negative in my walk i would pick on those that came fresh out of bible collage and i can honestly say i gave my new brothers and sisters a hard time due to me being bitter yet instead of me asking Jesus to help deal with this i would take it out on these new brothers and sisters as at one stage i was looking at bible collage but the cost was way out for me and i thought this is wrong why cant it be at a price wear men and women like my self who want to go into bible collage its as if it was only for one group that can afford this and the other group that will almost miss out as i saw no wear in gods own living word wear Jesus or the disciples or the apostles charged people when it came to educating and teaching the word of god this is wear the enemy got to me and i had to repent of this as the holy spirit bought this to the surface for me to deal with and now i do not come down on those that just come out of bible collage but get along side of my brothers and sisters who have graduated and get to know them and i even learn as well

this is the way i am ever since god had convicted me of my sins i am always wanting to learn as i have allowed the holy spirit to take full control and not half control of my life since i have done this by showing the holy spirit that i see him as a real person he has opened many bible passages to me and he has been a good close friend and a good guide for some one that is illiterate the holy spirit has changed the way i see things i can read

scripture passages stick to mind and i thank god for the holy spirit as if i did not have the holy spirit living with in me this bible that i hold so close to and believe in and even read would be nothing to me it would be dead words hitting the floor

Ephesians 4 says this unity in the body of Christ

1 As a prisoner of the lord then i urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received

2 be commpletly humble and gentle and patient bearing with one another in love

11 it was he who gave some to be apostles some to be prophets some to be evengalists and some to be pastors and teacehers

12 to prepare gods people for works of service so that the body of christ may be built up

13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the son of god and become mature ataining to the hole measure of the fullness of christ

14 then we will no longer be infants tossed back and forth by the waves and blown hear and there by every wind of teaching and cunning and craftiness of men in their decitful scheming

15 instead speaking the truth in love we will all grow up into him who is the head that is christ

16 from him the hole body joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds itself up in love as each part does its work

Galations 1 No other Gospel

6 i am astonished that you are so quikly deserting the one who called you by the grace of christ and are turning to a diffrent gospel

7 which is realy no gospel at all Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of christ

i am in no position to judge and this means what i as a brother in the lord hold on to and belive in i do not force my views on no one i treat those that do not speak in tongues or see that tongues is not for the church today with the utter respect i do not challenge and i do not come down and it has showed me that the same respect i give it has not been given back to me i don't even change a topic that i or some applies to if its mine i leave it and let that person have their say i don't even say pray about this when i apply to a post i have my say and leave it at that

i have been guilty several times wear i have allowed things get to me and i have had to log off turn my computer off and spend some time alone with god or even call my pastor or a friend from church and say i need prayer this is just getting to me and before i give the enemy a chance to pull me down i put a stop to this and get support from those i know with in my own church

1 john 2

12 i write to you little children because your sins are forgiven you

for his names sake

13 i write to you fathers because you have know him who is from the begining

i write to you young men because you have over come the wicked one

i write to you little children because i you have known the father

the same god the same father the same son and the same holy spirit who is in most is also with in me the same Christ we all said the sinners prayer to is the same Christ i said the sinners prayer to when i came out of jail in 1988

in some of the new posts i have seen it just blows me away to how it can come to a stage wear we think we have the right to pull down those in leadership roles or even prophets i have Evan come across a post wear we are even begining to pull down tithing buy thinking pastors are even greedy and have the nerve to then correct some one while still looking down on those that are in the front line

this is not what i was taught and this is not what i am teaching my 11 yr old son i am allowing my son to explore gods living word and i even ask the holy spirit to shield my son and to open his eyes to the truth of gods living word as i do not want my son to come to a point in his life wear he is ignorant of what was done for us by the disciples and by the apostles i want my son to be open to the holy spirit with out having some one who has had nothing but bad experiences to wear they try to make him feel guilty because he believes speaking in tongues is of god and its not cursing god when he speaks in tongues

by me setting this new topic up i hope to hear wear most are with in their own walk and i hope we can support each other and learn from each other as this is the way i am i love to learn from those that are more mature i grow when i am around positive people and this is one of the reasons i joined with worthy i do not want this topic to wear people are attacked i want this new topic so as like a support thread as i do not want to be a stumbling block to any new Christian i want them to grow in the truth of gods word with out having any one dictating or making them feel guilty just because one has had nothing but bad luck and is not willing to repent and allow god to heal them i love the people that i have gotten to know on worthy and i have a list on my wall with those that i have gotten to know and i pray for each and every single person every day asking the lord to bless each one and their family's

i also hope to share what god is doing in the philippines once my citazen ship is approved by the fialpino goverment mine and my partners goal is for me to be living in the philippines at the end of 2008 or the start of 2009 i wil be ordained as a pastor on the 17 or 19 of jan 2008 my wedding is going to be on the 13 or 14 of jan as we have to apply before the courts in manila and then my partners pastors under her as she has 7 of them one of them is going to do the wedding for us i wil be away for 2 weeks but i wil be near a computer so i can see what is hapening in worthy and i hope to also as i said introduce new people from the philippines to worthy

i have come a long way i grew up on the streets in kings cross my home was a run down motel wear 4o other street kids used this run down motel as a home with older home less people as well i worked in the strip clubs in the cross run by the criminals and i was even involved in the sex trade i looked after the new women that these men bought from other countrys herroin speed and alcahole

was a big part of my life i have no parents due to my own father not wanting me when he divorced my own mother i have made a lot of mistakes i have also another child by my first partner we wear both young and my partner had mark when she was 17 mark has autisem and he has been taken out of my life i am know told that my own son needs my help as his own mother and grand mother no longer want him the problem i am having is this my name is not on my sons birth certificate yet i have been praying since 1988 for mark my son hates me and every one else and i can honestly say when i pray for mark i pray in tears as i am know going to be asking the salvation army to help me as they do help find people i have rung every institution in melbourne australia and all i get is i can not give out any information i have his date of birth and it is not helping when his own mother did not put me down as his father on his birth certificate this is my cross that i am having to bare i did some stupid things when i was even a christian yet god has not once let me down he chassed me when i ran most who now me hear on worthy i have not said anything about mark yet its out in the open and i ask for prayer support from those that know me

as i know i have a fight on my hands and when i do find out wear mark is and get him in my care my son is going to be living with me in the philippines the people in my church wil pray over him and we wil pray for healing over mark i was 17 when i saw mark i am nearly 40 yrs old this is how strong my faith is in the lord as i am trusting in him and he has so far restored what the enemy has brokken marks mother was 16 and pregnant with mark we wear living in a youth refuge in katoomba

may the lord bless each and every single person may we learn to be more Christ like and less pig headed and take people wear they are at and try not to grieve the holy spirit or anger god or each other with much love from your brothe in the lord damien

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Damo.

Well said mate. I pray you and your son recieve every blessing from God, and that all things you have planed in your life and for your son is achieved by you both! in Jesus Holy Name.

Remember these few simple Scriptures mate, as I often do when the time comes, and it always does, when things just dont seem as they should be. You know, when the old adversary gets inside our minds and tells us we are not worthy of anything Christ did for us? But we are for sure and this proves it beyond doubt, in God's Word.

These are the type of guys Christ hung out with and the upper crust and religious leaders of Christs day didn't like it one bit!

"And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? (Matthew 2:16);

And Jesus said to these judgmental scribes and Pharisees all of them who thought their socks and sandles didn't stink?:

"When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Matthew 2:17; Luke 5:30-32), Thats us mate. Hang in there!

"Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner "Luke 18:10-13).

Mate, that says it all as far as I am concerned regarding every man woman and child who turns to God through Jesus Christ.

Your mate in Jesus,

Hazard. aka, (Haz).

damo1

high mate and thansk Hazard

i am glad that you understood what i was saying in the post as these last few months have been a testing time for me and as i shared with mark being in that institution some wear in Melbourne it just got to me as i feel i have hit a brick wall knowing that my child is on his own thinking i hate him when i do not hate him at all i asked his grand mother to tell him the truth and i thought his own mum would have told him the truth that she ran of with a big time dealer who hanges out with the rebels in penrith mount plessant and nothing has been told to mark

there are day my friend when i pray in tears and its as if i am reminded of my past and past mistakes i even told mark that i was in a difficult situation and said i wanted him to live with me when he was in his grand mothers care and if i took him in my own new wife would have walked out the door with my new son and i did not want to loose them

their are days when i do not sleep but pray for mark and i know i have an up hill battle and i am not giving in that simple i am going to fight this all the way with the help of the salvation army

hay your words were a blessing to me and thank you for what you said

hay wear abouts are you i will be moving to canberra around the 29th dec and will be heading of around the 13 or 14 to the philippines and then i come back to australia and weight for paper work to be cleard so i can become a filapino citazen

i wl be going back to my old church grace christian fellowship they bought out an old gym and turned it into a church

i hope you have a good week bro from your mate damien

to fresno joe

thank you for what you posted as you always inspire me and i am great full for that i hope you have a good week ahead of you my friend

love your brother in the lord damien

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

"yet what i have noticed some do not even have a clue to what was done for them on the cross and seem to carry bitter roots because one has not experienced the holy spirit in a positive way like most or one has had a bad experience when it comes to the gift of speaking in tongues we should not be trying to throw those that do walk in these gifts of course and then come on board as if we have a mission by god to correct those brothers and sisters like my self who do speak in tongues and who are open to the holy spirits leading and teaching as the way i see it is if its meant for us it would have been taken out of gods word and not printed in plain ink for all to read"

While we are Christians...believers in Christ Jesus, we are not all eating on the meat of the word, which is why scriptures refers to milk. Babies only drink milk and they don't eat solid food. Their digestive systems can not tolerate it. So as Holy Spirit grows the new believer, he or she is able to begin to eat word that is more difficult to chew. Having said that, I also want to talk a little about the brother or sister in Christ who doesn't study to grow. There are a lot of us out there. The word of God tells us to study to show ourselves approved. 2 Tim. 2:15.

You made reference to "what was done for them on the cross"...us. A lot of Christians inmature and mature don't see the cross as the pinnacle of their Christian life. You might ask...what do I mean by that? When Jesus Christ went to the cross He carried the sins of the world, on the cross He finished His redemptive work, after the cross He resurrected with us and ascended into heaven. After the Holy Spirit knudges us, saves us and we confess our sins and that we are in need of a Savior, we are to walk to the other side of the cross, which represents living in victory through Christ Jesus. Our names change and our minds are renewed. Many of us continue to walk in the life of the old man rather than the new life we have in Christ. We as believers must learn to walk in victory in order to live a victorious life. Victorious living is not self motivated or driven. It is being driven by walking in the Spirit. When we walk in the Spirit, the flesh has no power over us. We are also more in tuned with the Holy Spirit and He is able to guide us through life and direct our paths. The word tells us that in this life there will be trouble; but, because of the victory we have in Jesus, we can walk victoriously through

all
adversity. That is how God gets the glory through our lifestyles. We place all our confidence in Him.

God has given all men natural talents and and all His children who are part of the body, spiritual gifts. I know that speaking in tongues is a gift that many in the body do not believe are real for today. However, I know that God's word is the living word and living word is life...a continuous eternal application for generations. Unfortunately, some Christians are not seeing with spiritual eyes and have unteachable spirits, which means that they will have a more difficult time moving into the supernatural realm or spiritual realms. I believe that as we draw nearer and nearer to end times, there will be more of a outpouring of the Spirit of God because He says it in His word.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and our daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams" and on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will show wonders in heaen above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smaike: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: and it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:17

Also there are many scriptures on spritual gifts, to include tongues. Some embrace the word of God, but only take what seems right or natural to them. We have to keep all believers in prayer. However, the word says there will be a falling away from the faith. satan is the deciever and he is on his j o b.