• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

I do not post these truths for you damo, but others that have an open heart, willing to learn, and want to know the truth.

damo1

to mr owings as eagles

see hear we go again you say you do not post these truths for me but others that want to learn and have an open heart willing to learn and want to know the truth

you my friend are running

this is what i see hear mr owings as eagles you wil not get me of this thread i wil be stil hear

so you want the truth you want like minded people that wil be open wear are they owings as eagles oh big word too how do i say it with out falling of my chair polytheist is this the best you can come up with keep it up bro :thumbsup:

john 4 new spirit filled life bible

23 but the hour is coming and know is when the true worshipers wil worship the father in spirit and in truth for the father is seeking such to worship him

24 god is spirit and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth

jesus prays for all belivers john 17 new spirit filled life bible

20 i do not pray for those alone but also for those who wil belive in me through their word

21 that they al may be as one as you father are in me and i am in you that they also may be one

in us that the world may belive that you sent me

22 and the glory which you gave me i have given them that they may be one just as as we are

23 i in them and you in me that they may be made perfect in one and that the world may know that you have sent me and have loved them as you have loved me

24 father i desire that they also whom you give may be with me where i am then they may behold my glory which you have given me for you loved me before the foundation of the world

25 oh righteouse father the world has not known you but i have know you and these have known that you sent me

26 and i have declared to them your name and wil declare it that the love with which you loved me

may be in them and i in them

you want to only talk to people who want to know the truth wel was it god praying for him self hear or was it god throwing of his sons voice hear in the form of a man while heaven was left un attended ?

and stil you have not been able to ansewr me mr owings as eagles i have not said i am trinitarian or one ness and i see that you left you know you know wel mr wise guy please tel every one in which group i fit in do i fit in trinity or do i fit in one ness do i belive in onenes doctrine or do i belive in trinity doctrine

please this wil be a laugh :noidea::emot-heartbeat::24:

keep up the good work brother your anointing is realy hitting me over the inter net wow so much power hear i have to pull back and just crack up :24::24:

peace bro from your brother in the lord damien

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not post these truths for you damo, but others that have an open heart, willing to learn, and want to know the truth.

you want to only talk to people who want to know the truth wel was it god praying for him self hear or was it god throwing of his sons voice hear in the form of a man while heaven was left un attended ?

Saying things like that damo only make you look foolish.

damo1

to owings as eagles

no it does not i can pull up every single post hear wear you have argued with every one when i have said al along i would be foolish to say i have the answers and stil it shows me you are not wiling to learn from me but i should denouce everything that i have ever studied in gods word and throw it out the door i have a teach able spirit owings i learn from like minded men a persentage of the people that god has put into my life are pastors sevral strong christian police officers sevral teachers high school public school and two good brothers who teach in bible collage a persantage of my friends are also pastors from with in the aog churh its self and some unitting church pastors and sevral spirit filled baptist freinds deacons elders i am also involved in the emause community of al denominations

i pray with open spirit filled brethren who understand this very well and sevral spirit filled cathlic nuns now did i ask god to put all these people into my path did i pray for these preciouse brothers and sisters to be put into my path no

i met these brothers and sisters in the talks i did on my personal life on the streets and sleeping in run down old motels and each time i share my testimony openly and honestly with out holding back as a lot of people only give the half version of their testimony i always get asked to share

i dont know why i have all these people supporting me but i do not put up a wall around me and i do not have this pig headed attitude i even want to walk with you as one and i feel we both can learn from each other but i see that we can not even do this

i am very ilitterate owings as eagles like most would call dumb but when it comes to this gospel i know it very wel as this is wear i get my strength and teaching from and for you to say what you have been saying in your posts you leave to me i see that you are the one who is a foolish man owings

never do i push people to the side that god puts into my path i walk as one with many from many diffrent denominations i am hungry for gods word always wiiling to learn but when it comes to one view being forced down my throat i wil not take it on if it does not line up with gods word i have been taught to read all of gods word not sift what i feel i only want to read and i am very open to the spirits leading and guiding when it comes to things like this

that is why i do not sway to the trinitarian views or one ness views i belive in gods living word and i stick to what it says in gods word

you cant even answer me yet you say that i am a polytheist very big words for some one who wil not even open up his own mind

gods word has never let me down when i invite the holy spirit openly to sit by my side and be my teacher this is just the way i am owings as ealges and i wil not change for no one as i take everything to heart that is written in this gospel i belive in tbe birth of jesus i belive what is said is the truth i even belive what happend in the court yard and when jesus faced the pharisees and how they always loved to trick him and manipulate him i even took my time to study the apostle paul one of the teachers in bible colage gave me things to read and learn and know i wil be teaching my self to read the old languages from the greek and hebrew writtings that have been translated for normal reading to not confuse any one this is how hungry i am when it comes to gods word more than trying to get into waste less pathetic arguments over trinity and one ness

i also belive the foundation was layed when christ was born so much for some one who did not do so goodin school yet what ever my hands touch the lord blesses me and others that come into my life are blessed i do not back down and i talk openly and i do not even twist gods

i wil back of when you can show me you are willing to walk as one as christ prayed for his disciples other wise you wil find i wil openly ignore you and only take on what others are sayin hear kansas dad has some good sound knowledge greg davies has some good sound knowledge oveda has also good sound knowledge even smiles has good sound knowledge and also other one and another traveler but you seem to just brush those that openly speak the truth to you and stick with those who think like you do when it comes to this topic

i wil leave this in your hands how you respond to me wil show me the true colors of who you realy are as a person

god bles from your brother in the lord damien

see hear we go again you say you do not post these truths for me but others that want to learn and have an open heart willing to learn and want to know the truth

Yep, you got it ,for those willing to learn and those that want to know the truth,that counts you out on both angles. :thumbsup:

damo1

to owings

you are going to crash real hard hear and if i find you have ingored my last post al together this wil show me your true colors so it must be true are all people as pig headed as you in your church as i have seen you have found some old threads hear i am stil hear and you wil not push me to the side i pray that a stone or rock hits you real hard on your way to work on friday this is what i wil be praying from this side of the world

man you have a lot of growing up to do owings as eagles and i mean a lot of growing up as i feel you are just a little boy hear who only wants to be heard and when confronted you run home or dig something up to get back at some one this is what i use to do in school old school yard tactics good one bro real mature hear on your part :noidea: keep up the good work god is realy going to deal with you on judgment day please keep the insults coming lets see what you wil say when you read my last post and wil see who the fool realy is hear mr owings as eagles

i do not budge for no one and you especialy

god bless from damo

damo1

to owings as eagles

ok mr owings explaine this since you feel i have nothing to give other one if he comes across my post or kansas dad should know this

you say god came in the form of man this wil show me weather you realy study gods word like i have been

john 10 veres 9 i am the door if any one who enters by me shal be saved

the hebrew letter dalleth is called the door also the dalleth is the number 4 called god head

colossians 2 verse 9 new spirit filled life bible

9 for in him all dwells the fulness of the god head bodily

10 and you are complete in him who is the head of all principality and power

11 in him you were also circumcised with the circumcison made with out hands by the putting of the body

of sins of the flesh by the circumcison of christ

12 buried with him in baptisem in which you also were raised with him through faith in the working of god who raised him from the dead

the letter dallet was a triangle in ancient hebrew jesus is the fullness of the godhead three and one he is yhvh

yudah contains the holy name yhvh

i have know been given hebrews and greek dictonery to help me and i am going over this with refrences from gods word and have been doing this since 4pm my time so you cant say i am going off in the air hear on what i have left for you other one wil be able to understand what i am saying as i just came across this today and it put my spirit at peace

lets see you work your warped preaching around this since you feel that this did not start at the birth of jesus as this is what i said is wear all the foundation was layed

if you find a way to come back at me i wil come back at you and as i said i do not hold on to trinity views or one ness views i do not belive in this rubbish yet i wil stil be involved in this topic no matter what you might be thinking

and i do not want to hear this little childish remark like has been left in sevral posts oh i did not know they teach this in churches oh wear are all your loyal followers owings as eagles who want to only learn the truth it seems like you are left on your own hear as again i have read threw your last sevral threads and i do not see know royal followers seeking to learn the truth with you hmm wear are they oh it has just hit me you are on your own hear bud

god bles from your brother in the lord damien

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Here is my main thought:

Trinity

1 John 5:6-8

This is He who came by water and blood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Here is my main thought:

Trinity

1 John 5:6-8

This is He who came by water and blood

THE TRINITY: Most churches today teach that God is one God, eternally existing as three persons. They are the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, they teach that the Father is not the Son nor the Holy Spirit, that the Son is not Father nor the Holy Spirit, and that the Holy Spirit is not the Father nor the Son but that they are three separate persons working in perfect unity to create one God. I disagree, I do not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, I do not believe they are separate beings or persons.

I believe God is one uni-personal God ''The Father'',who became a man "The Son'' who is a spirit ''The Holy Spirit''.

JESUS IS FULLY GOD: Jesus is God, completely God, he is God the Father, the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit, not one-third God (God the Son). Most churches teach Jesus to be God the Son. Yet, they insist that he is fully God and fully man, but if you relegate Jesus to just the Son, then he is not fully God if God is Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.If you have 3 parts that make 1 whole then 1 of those parts would be 1/3 of the whole. Jesus referred to himself as the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit on separate occasions. References to Jesus referring himself as the Father: John 14:7-9 and as the Holy Spirit: John 14:16-18

DISTINGUISHING JESUS FROM THE FATHER: If Jesus was God, and if God is one then why does there seem to be a distinction between the Father and Jesus. Paul separated them in every epistle he wrote. Look at Romans 1:1-4, I Corinthians 1:3, II Corinthians 1:2-3, Galatians 1:3-4, Ephesians 1:2-3, Philippians 1:2,Colossians 1:2-3, I Thessalonians 1:1, II Thessalonians 1:1-2, I Timothy 1:2, II Timothy 1:1-2, Titus 1:4, Philemon 1:3.

You see Jesus is God, fully God, 1 Timothy 1:1 and Titus 2:13 he was also man, fully man made in every way like unto us. Hebrews 2:17

It was the man Jesus Christ that was born of Mary as the Son of God. He lived as an example to show us how to live. He remained sinless, died for our sins, rose again in a glorified body, ascended to the Father and is now sitting on the right hand of God. References: Romans 1:3-4, II Corinthians 5:16-19, Ephesians 1:20-21, Philippians 2:5-11, Colossians 1:21-22, Timothy 2:5-6,

The man Jesus Christ chose to remain sinless, and died for our sins but it was God the Father who chose to become a man. St. John 1:1-3 & 14, The distinction between Jesus and the Father does not separate God the Father from God the Son. It does separate Jesus' divinity from his humanity. His humanity was the Son of God and his divinity was God, the Father himself.

The incarnation of God was actual and permanent. The man Jesus Christ will never cease to exist, just as you and I will never cease to exist and He will always be distinguished from the Father.

JESUS WAS FULLY MAN: I have not heard many explanations on this subject except that Jesus was fully man. What does that consist of? What is the difference between the Son of God and the Son of man?Which is Jesus?The answer would be that was the Son of God. The Son of God was the man Jesus Christ who, although was born free of original sin, had a sinful nature ( the flesh ). Yet, he was also fully God. Free of original sin but capeable of it. He lived a sinless life, becoming a sufficient sacrifice for the sins of the world.

THE DOCTRINE OF ONENESS: God is one and has always been one. Jesus is the man God became. Jesus did not exist before incarnation as God the Son. In His pre-incarnate state, He existed as the Father, God Himself. Now the two of them are in heaven together, God the Father and the man he became, the Son of God, Jesus Christ. The problem is that when I say the Father became a man people think it means I believe he stopped being an eternal spirit after incarnation and that heaven was empty. This is not what I believe.God the Father continued to exist as a transendent, unlimited spirit, while also becoming a man. The Father did not become confined to a human existence. It is not as though the omnipresent spirit of God transformed himself into a man, to the exclusion of his existence as the Holy spirit.

When God assumed a human existence with a complete human mind, psyche, will, and emotion etc. He was distinct from the Father while he continued to exist as the Father in heaven. As a genuine human being, Jesus was and is distinct from the Father. This is because of His humanity not because he is the second person of the Trinity. While I confess that the deity of the Son did pre-exist incarnation, I do not see that deity as the second person of the Trinity, known as " God the Son ", and separate from the Father or Holy Spirit, but rather as the uni-personal God of the old testament. Yaweh, the Father, the Great I Am.

Concerning the Holy Spirit, I believe He is the Spirit of God the Father and not a seperate person of the Trinity, the third person known as " God the Holy Spirit. " The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God, He is the spirit of the Father, He is the spirit of Christ. God is a spirit, the Holy Spirit. There is one God not three, nor are there three persons that create one God. He is one uni-personal God that He himself became flesh. There is no such person as God the son nor God the Holy Spirit but God the Father, the son of God and the spirit of God.

I add this for two reasons #1 the last time I posted it there were so many comment right after I dont know if people just browsing through got a chance to see it and 2ndly so that those who read and do not post but are here to learn can have something to think about.

damo1

to owings as eagles

stop flogging this how many times do you have to flog this flawless doctrine of yours you say you have added this for two reaons the last time i posted it there was so many comment right after i dont know if people just browsing through got the chance to see it and secondly so that those who read and do not post but are here to learn have something to think about

well i wil have my say on your flawless doctrine since you decide to dodge not just me but every one who has oppenly challanged you on this flawless doctrine off your you said one person is confused you said to another person they need to check what they have been taught every one that has given you scripture passages owings you brush off and you say you only want like minded people who are willing to learn wear are all your lawyal followers owings oh wear are those that want to seek the truth with you when you bluntly attack any one who confronts you

this is why i do not hold on to oneness view or trinity views i just love hearing you guys argue over the knowledge or lack of understanding when it comes to gods living word

i belive in what it says in gods word at least i know their are others out their like my self who do not hold on too trinity or oneness views and then i notice you pull up ruck 1b post and agree on his prayer

i am on too you please stop flogging this i think some one else has also said the very same thing to you stop flogging a dead horse owings as eagles as this is all that your doctrine you wrote on trinity and oneness is nothing but a dead horse that has been flogged from the very start of this topic your pressentation of scritpture is also warped you under stand it but you do not fully see jesus for who he is

boy you are going to get a wake up call and every time you flog this dead horse in this post i wil add more things to this

real mr maturity hear mr owings as eagles and i like how you tried to remind me of what i said in a post a while back its as if you are trying to give me this hint that you no longer want me involved in this topic

so much maturity on your behalf keep up the good preaching hear bro :thumbsup: real maturity hear you tel every one they are wrong and you just flog this dead horse doctrine of yours

know lets see who is going to learn from this

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

THE TRINITY: Most churches today teach that God is one God, eternally existing as three persons. They are the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, they teach that the Father is not the Son nor the Holy Spirit, that the Son is not Father nor the Holy Spirit, and that the Holy Spirit is not the Father nor the Son but that they are three separate persons working in perfect unity to create one God. I disagree, I do not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, I do not believe they are separate beings or persons.

I believe God is one uni-personal God ''The Father'',who became a man "The Son'' who is a spirit ''The Holy Spirit''.

JESUS IS FULLY GOD: Jesus is God, completely God, he is God the Father, the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit, not one-third God (God the Son). Most churches teach Jesus to be God the Son. Yet, they insist that he is fully God and fully man, but if you relegate Jesus to just the Son, then he is not fully God if God is Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.If you have 3 parts that make 1 whole then 1 of those parts would be 1/3 of the whole. Jesus referred to himself as the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit on separate occasions. References to Jesus referring himself as the Father: John 14:7-9 and as the Holy Spirit: John 14:16-18

DISTINGUISHING JESUS FROM THE FATHER: If Jesus was God, and if God is one then why does there seem to be a distinction between the Father and Jesus. Paul separated them in every epistle he wrote. Look at Romans 1:1-4, I Corinthians 1:3, II Corinthians 1:2-3, Galatians 1:3-4, Ephesians 1:2-3, Philippians 1:2,Colossians 1:2-3, I Thessalonians 1:1, II Thessalonians 1:1-2, I Timothy 1:2, II Timothy 1:1-2, Titus 1:4, Philemon 1:3.

You see Jesus is God, fully God, 1 Timothy 1:1 and Titus 2:13 he was also man, fully man made in every way like unto us. Hebrews 2:17

It was the man Jesus Christ that was born of Mary as the Son of God. He lived as an example to show us how to live. He remained sinless, died for our sins, rose again in a glorified body, ascended to the Father and is now sitting on the right hand of God. References: Romans 1:3-4, II Corinthians 5:16-19, Ephesians 1:20-21, Philippians 2:5-11, Colossians 1:21-22, Timothy 2:5-6,

The man Jesus Christ chose to remain sinless, and died for our sins but it was God the Father who chose to become a man. St. John 1:1-3 & 14, The distinction between Jesus and the Father does not separate God the Father from God the Son. It does separate Jesus' divinity from his humanity. His humanity was the Son of God and his divinity was God, the Father himself.

The incarnation of God was actual and permanent. The man Jesus Christ will never cease to exist, just as you and I will never cease to exist and He will always be distinguished from the Father.

JESUS WAS FULLY MAN: I have not heard many explanations on this subject except that Jesus was fully man. What does that consist of? What is the difference between the Son of God and the Son of man?Which is Jesus?The answer would be that was the Son of God. The Son of God was the man Jesus Christ who, although was born free of original sin, had a sinful nature ( the flesh ). Yet, he was also fully God. Free of original sin but capeable of it. He lived a sinless life, becoming a sufficient sacrifice for the sins of the world.

THE DOCTRINE OF ONENESS: God is one and has always been one. Jesus is the man God became. Jesus did not exist before incarnation as God the Son. In His pre-incarnate state, He existed as the Father, God Himself. Now the two of them are in heaven together, God the Father and the man he became, the Son of God, Jesus Christ. The problem is that when I say the Father became a man people think it means I believe he stopped being an eternal spirit after incarnation and that heaven was empty. This is not what I believe.God the Father continued to exist as a transendent, unlimited spirit, while also becoming a man. The Father did not become confined to a human existence. It is not as though the omnipresent spirit of God transformed himself into a man, to the exclusion of his existence as the Holy spirit.

When God assumed a human existence with a complete human mind, psyche, will, and emotion etc. He was distinct from the Father while he continued to exist as the Father in heaven. As a genuine human being, Jesus was and is distinct from the Father. This is because of His humanity not because he is the second person of the Trinity. While I confess that the deity of the Son did pre-exist incarnation, I do not see that deity as the second person of the Trinity, known as " God the Son ", and separate from the Father or Holy Spirit, but rather as the uni-personal God of the old testament. Yaweh, the Father, the Great I Am.

Concerning the Holy Spirit, I believe He is the Spirit of God the Father and not a seperate person of the Trinity, the third person known as " God the Holy Spirit. " The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God, He is the spirit of the Father, He is the spirit of Christ. God is a spirit, the Holy Spirit. There is one God not three, nor are there three persons that create one God. He is one uni-personal God that He himself became flesh. There is no such person as God the son nor God the Holy Spirit but God the Father, the son of God and the spirit of God.

I add this for two reasons #1 the last time I posted it there were so many comment right after I dont know if people just browsing through got a chance to see it and 2ndly so that those who read and do not post but are here to learn can have something to think about.

damo1

to owings as eagles

stop flogging this how many times do you have to flog this flawless doctrine of yours you say you have added this for two reaons the last time i posted it there was so many comment right after i dont know if people just browsing through got the chance to see it and secondly so that those who read and do not post but are here to learn have something to think about

well i wil have my say on your flawless doctrine since you decide to dodge not just me but every one who has oppenly challanged you on this flawless doctrine off your you said one person is confused you said to another person they need to check what they have been taught every one that has given you scripture passages owings you brush off and you say you only want like minded people who are willing to learn wear are all your lawyal followers owings oh wear are those that want to seek the truth with you when you bluntly attack any one who confronts you

this is why i do not hold on to oneness view or trinity views i just love hearing you guys argue over the knowledge or lack of understanding when it comes to gods living word

i belive in what it says in gods word at least i know their are others out their like my self who do not hold on too trinity or oneness views and then i notice you pull up ruck 1b post and agree on his prayer

i am on too you please stop flogging this i think some one else has also said the very same thing to you stop flogging a dead horse owings as eagles as this is all that your doctrine you wrote on trinity and oneness is nothing but a dead horse that has been flogged from the very start of this topic your pressentation of scritpture is also warped you under stand it but you do not fully see jesus for who he is

boy you are going to get a wake up call and every time you flog this dead horse in this post i wil add more things to this

real mr maturity hear mr owings as eagles and i like how you tried to remind me of what i said in a post a while back its as if you are trying to give me this hint that you no longe want me involved in this topic

so much maturity on your behalf keep up the good preaching hear bro :thumbsup: real maturity hear you tel every one they are wrong and you just flog this dead horse doctrine of yours

know lets see who is going to learn from this

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

damo1,

The entire purpose of this kind of discussion is for people to voice their opinions, giving their reasons, and offering chapter and verse or other sources to try to convey their opinion to one another. This is perhaps the healthiest thing that Christians can do, especially if the discussion can be carried with as little offense or upset as possible.

There are few things that most Christians are as passionate about as they are regarding the trinity or oneness issue, and though at the end of the day perhaps each will remain convinced of their own position that they started with, it is possible that they will not be as anxious with their brethren that hold slightly differing views.

One day we will all stand before God, and He will explain what we have had so much trouble understanding here, but in the mean time, I love my brethren that are oneness and my brethren that are trinitarian, and I love my brethren that are in agreement with me that this is a great mystery.

For the most part, this has been so gracious of a thread, as those that think this way or that have been passionate about their feelings, while at the same time they have been respectful and have shown the right Spirit in the midst of discourse. My point here is, please don't scold the posters that are presenting this or that opinion, but thank God that there is a place where Christians of various mindsets can and do present differing opinions, just reading the various posts can be very helpful to us all.

My opinion here is "flog on" brethren, but as you do, be loving and kind and respectful to one another, and while we may not change our opinions at the end of the day, still we will have experienced differences yet the same Spirit.

Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

1 Cor 12:4-6 (KJV)

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. 7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Romans 14:5-8 (KJV)

It appears that there is room in the Kingdom of God for various opinions in certain things and still we are the Lord's. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

damo1

to another travler

you do not need to remind me of this i know this very wel what gets up my nose is how can jesus be pushed to the side and only say jesus is god this is what i do not belive in and their are plenty like my self this is why i do not hold on to oneness or trinity views and i think i know what the topic is about owings as eagles has shown no respect hear many that have confronted him he has just brushed people off how does this help any new christian seeking and wanting to learn and how does this pig headed attitude help any one

al this has shown me no group has been able to get it right this is why i only belive in what it says in gods word my own pastor and the people in my church do not even get into these pathetic waste less arguments over trinity and oneness we hold on to what it says in gods word the bible is very simple to understand and

i have said it many times how can jesus throw his fathers voice its as if heaven was left un attended while god was in marys womb when the gospels all say when the angel visted mary and told her what to name the child

how can jesus be god

no side has gotten close can you honestly tel me that the people hear in this topic have gotten close or are walking in unity

and one thing i notice too many feel that god wil not hold them acountable if any one falls by what they say i have heard many say this and it just daunts me to how some can only sift to what they want to read and ignore everything else

please do not remind me what this topic is from what i see only one person hear has been flogging his views he has been very pigheaded to me and i do not like this attitude at al

what trinity and oneness has to understand that their are many brothers and sisters like my self who do not hold on to these views al this has shown me another traveler is that when it comes to topics like this only one side gets heard and men and women like my self have to put up with this pigheaded attitude just like the pharisees always trying to trip jesus up

this is what i am seeing in this thread another traveler

why do you guys have to always push jesus to the side and say he is god when it says bluntly that mary was to the name the child jesus it as if the acounts layed out in the gospels are wrong how can gods word contradict its self who was john the baptist talking to then was it jesus he was talking to or was it god him self ? this is wear it gets up my nose and many like my self have been told to denounce how we see what happend in the gospel to jesus from the start of his birh his ministry the way he talked many could not handle gods son speaking the truth and right up to the death on the cross and even in the garden when jesus was praying to his father this man did so much for us this man set the course from the day he was born into the world i feel some need to do a lot of soul searching when it comes to topics like this i want to learn from both sides but al i am seeing hear is one saying i wish people would belive in god well hello their are many as i said that do this and seek god openly and honestly

i am very open to the spirits leading and the spirts teaching when it comes to gods word

this is all that i am going to say

please do not try to pull me up his doctrine is very flawless

god bless from damo

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

damo1

to another travler

you do not need to remind me of this i know this very wel what gets up my nose is how can jesus be pushed to the side and only say jesus is god this is what i do not belive in and their are plenty like my self this is why i do not hold on to oneness or trinity views and i think i know what the topic is about owings as eagles has shown no respect hear many that have confronted him he has just brushed people off how does this help any new christian seeking and wanting to learn and how does this pig headed attitude help any one

al this has shown me no group has been able to get it right this is why i only belive in what it says in gods word my own pastor and the people in my church do not even get into these pathetic waste less arguments over trinity and oneness we hold on to what it says in gods word the bible is very simple to understand and

i have said it many times how can jesus throw his fathers voice its as if heaven was left un attended while god was in marys womb when the gospels all say when the angel visted mary and told her what to name the child

how can jesus be god

no side has gotten close can you honestly tel me that the people hear in this topic have gotten close or are walking in unity

and one thing i notice too many feel that god wil not hold them acountable if any one falls by what they say i have heard many say this and it just daunts me to how some can only sift to what they want to read and ignore everything else

please do not remind me what this topic is from what i see only one person hear has been flogging his views he has been very pigheaded to me and i do not like this attitude at al

what trinity and oneness has to understand that their are many brothers and sisters like my self who do not hold on to these views al this has shown me another traveler is that when it comes to topics like this only one side gets heard and men and women like my self have to put up with this pigheaded attitude just like the pharisees always trying to trip jesus up

this is what i am seeing in this thread another traveler

why do you guys have to always push jesus to the side and say he is god when it says blunty that mary was to the name the child jesus

i am very open to the spirits leading and the spirts teaching when it comes to gods word

this is all that i am going to say

please do not try to pull me up his doctrine is very flawless

god bless from damo

Well, Jesus is God, and both the trinity and the oneness camps agree that He is God. The disagreement comes as to how we as men understand His being God to be explained and understood.

As far as pigheaded (another word for hardheaded) God has specifically chosen such people to be His people! God did not look among the many wise men to find his sons and daughters, but He chose folks like you and me, and if you are not hard headed, I certainly am, yet He showed mercy to me, and allowed me to be saved.

When you talk to your pigheaded brethren, remember that the very quality that irritates you about them makes them the kind that will stand and allow wicked men to kill them before they would ever deny Jesus. They might indeed be irritating, but what a fine group to stand with and die with rather than allow the name of Jesus to be discredited! What an honor to walk with these pigheaded saints!

I appreciate your sincere desire to defend the Lord Jesus Christ, but understand that everyone that has been posting here also have the same sincere desire, so please, don't be offended with those that you don't agree with.