IGNORED

I Have A Question About The Whole Illegal Alien Problems In The U.S.

Shad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

As far as corruption goes it depends on what we mean.

Our public and private instutions for as much as they annoy me, are not corrupt by international standards. Most people honor thier contracts, most corporations try to produce products that work and treat thier employees relatively farily, and we have a government that really is basically honest.

Our culture however I think is corrupted.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

America is one of if not the most corrupt country in the world the people who live there are just blinded to the fact and don't want to admit it.

There are groups that keep up with things like this.............according to them, your wrong.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

America is one of if not the most corrupt country in the world the people who live there are just blinded to the fact and don't want to admit it.

There are groups that keep up with things like this.............according to them, your wrong.

According to the 10 Commandments they are the ones who are wrong.

1. You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me ( Yet we worship celebrities almost as if they are gods)

2. You Shall Not Make Yourself An Idol (Yet we create statues of important people for the purpose of praising them)

3. You Shall Not Take The Lords Name In Vain ( I don't think I even have to give an example for this one)

4. Remember The Sabbath And Keep It Holy (Our way of keeping it holy is by watching football and drinking beer instead of going to church.)

5. Honor They Father and Mother (Kids are more disrespectful today than any other time in history)

6. Thou Shalt Not Murder (Brother gotta demand respect and what better way to show he's tough??)

7. Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery ( One of the top reasons the divorce rate is so high)

8. Thou Shall Not Steal ( Don't have no money and gotta have those new sneakers some how)

9. Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness Against Your Neighbor (Look at the Duke Rape Case Last Year)

10. Thou Shall Not Covet ( Yet we are always trying to keep up with the Jones's because we want to have what they do)

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

1. You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me ( Yet we worship celebrities almost as if they are gods)

2. You Shall Not Make Yourself An Idol (Yet we create statues of important people for the purpose of praising them)

3. You Shall Not Take The Lords Name In Vain ( I don't think I even have to give an example for this one)

4. Remember The Sabbath And Keep It Holy (Our way of keeping it holy is by watching football and drinking beer instead of going to church.)

5. Honor They Father and Mother (Kids are more disrespectful today than any other time in history)

6. Thou Shalt Not Murder (Brother gotta demand respect and what better way to show he's tough??)

7. Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery ( One of the top reasons the divorce rate is so high)

8. Thou Shall Not Steal ( Don't have no money and gotta have those new sneakers some how)

9. Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness Against Your Neighbor (Look at the Duke Rape Case Last Year)

10. Thou Shall Not Covet ( Yet we are always trying to keep up with the Jones's because we want to have what they do)

You make a strong case. I believe you're wrong but, in case you don't believe that, I suggest you move to....maybe Iran? Or Russia? How about Venezuela? Find out what REAL corruption is, my friend. America bashers are a dime a dozen. And usually very uninformed people. :whistling:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

The same things can be said about ANY country. So what makes America MORE corrupt?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

The same things can be said about ANY country. So what makes America MORE corrupt?

IMO and it's just that my opinion what makes the U.S. more corrupt is the ever increasing frequency in which we as a nation break each of those commandments.

As a country that was supposedly founded on such high moral CHRISTIAN values we should be a light to the world an example if you will of how CHRISTIANS are supposed to live but yet we are just as wretched as any other country in the world. We should be that light that shines the way for the word of God but instead we are part of the darkness. The U.S. has long been revered as one of the mighty nations of the world and we are held to higher standards because of that. The rest of the World often looks to us for answers to their problems but yet how can we fix their problems when we can't fix our own problems??

How are we supposed to convince a non christian in another land that God is the answer to all their problems when they look at the country we are from and see that we as a nation can't even follow God's 10 simple rules?? In their eyes we are nothing more than hypcrites who are telling them they should live one way but live our lives the exact opposite. No wonder other nations laugh at as us when we try to share the word of God with them.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to be some holier than though person because I have many many faults just like most christians but my God how I am sickened and heart broken when I look at our nation that claims to have the largest number of christians than any other country in the world but yet has nothing to show for it because we want to do things our way instead of GOD's way.

As for your "You don't like it you can leave" comment Glory2000 I have been praying about that a lot lately and I truly believe that the day will come that i will do just that but it will be when God tells me to not you or anyonelse. It might be tomorrow, next week, or even next year but as far as I'm concerned it could not come soon enough.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

As for your "You don't like it you can leave" comment Glory2000 I have been praying about that a lot lately and I truly believe that the day will come that i will do just that but it will be when God tells me to not you or anyonelse. It might be tomorrow, next week, or even next year but as far as I'm concerned it could not come soon enough.

May I ask what country you would go to that is less corrupt than the United States?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Whatever. :laugh: