kari21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This toy has colourful little beads that look like lollies to a child..I mean, come on..it's not rocket science to think that a child may be tempted to eat these things..hello!!

Right....and neither are the Chinese so stupid they could accidentally mess up everything they manufacture.....it bears thinking seriously about. And hitting them in their wallet; hard! If just the U.S., Canada, and Australia stopped buying from them they would be in a serious recession within months. :thumbsup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

ahhh, yes, the almighty dollar is worth more than the precious lives that are being murdered by china. and unlike bin laden, china is targeting our CHILDREN.

yep, i know that's strong language. and i meant every word of it.

So true. China has threatened to unload our dollars if we even try to do anything against them, for any reason. So our government has decided not to take action, as far as I know, to stop them. If China does unload our dollars, it will throw us into a depression and possible a total economical collapse. It is economical warfare at work here. The same we did to Russia.

Let them unload the money. yeah it might hurt a bit but we would bounce ack. Bring our industries back here and our jobs back too.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

ahhh, yes, the almighty dollar is worth more than the precious lives that are being murdered by china. and unlike bin laden, china is targeting our CHILDREN.

yep, i know that's strong language. and i meant every word of it.

So true. China has threatened to unload our dollars if we even try to do anything against them, for any reason. So our government has decided not to take action, as far as I know, to stop them. If China does unload our dollars, it will throw us into a depression and possible a total economical collapse. It is economical warfare at work here. The same we did to Russia.

Let them unload the money. yeah it might hurt a bit but we would bounce ack. Bring our industries back here and our jobs back too.

I agree...let them do whatever they want to do. They wouldn't have this option if not for our stupid government. Bottom line is...if they don't have the huge market for their crappy products they will crash and burn. :taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

if they don't have the huge market for their crappy products they will crash and burn.

Sadly, there will always be a market for these products. As many Americans are living near, or below, the poverty line, all they can afford for their children are the cheaper import toys. :thumbsup:

Guest shiloh357

If parents do buy the import toys, they will have to majorly supervise their children's play time and make sure they wash their hands after play time, and especially make sure that they are not putting anything in their little mouths.

Parents cannot afford to leave their child alone in another room while playing with these toys. If I were a dad, I would be very careful about the toys I buy. In fact, I would try to bond with my son/daughter in other ways like taking them fishing or to sporting events and other stuff of similar ilk.

One question, though... How long have we been buying toys from China? Why is it that all of a sudden, this year, the toys are being recalled? Is this something new China is doing with the dangerous lead paint and other chemicals?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My son had them....Bindeez (in Australia).

I also bought them for a whole bunch of childrens birthday's this year. They were highly popular here.

In fact...we only used the kit and made a couple of designs last week.

I have now disposed of the beads.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

When will we wake up and stop buying from China, as a country and individually?

And when will the companies that send our jobs overseas for the sake of greed do the same? Hopefully they will go nearly bankrupt so they can wake up.

why should poverty stricken families be forced to buy cheap imports that risk the lives of their children? americans are spoiled now... when i was a kid, i found hours of entertainment just tying a string around a stick and "flying" it in circles, trying to give it a smooth landing. i could spend hours enjoying a patch of clover searching for one with four leaves. i had a "tree swing" that my dad made with an old board hung from a tree branch with ropes. it was far more fun than ANY swingset i ever used. in the fall, i loved raking up piles of leaves and throwing myself into them. or finding an old sofa cushion to play "trampoline" on. i loved riding my tricycle, and as i grew older, my bike became my pony. on cold, rainy days, i could make tents and forts... or read a book. now there's a novel idea, no pun intended.

sure, my parents bought me toys. i remember having toys. i just don't remember playing with them because there were so many FUN things to do, and toys were boring.

what's wrong with buying from china? i can't believe i just read that, in light of everything that has happened in the last six months or more. that country is committing terrorist acts against ours. they've killed our pets, they're trying to kill our children.... why on earth have we not banned imports from that country? we need a national embargo, STAT.

Guest shiloh357
When will we wake up and stop buying from China, as a country and individually?

And when will the companies that send our jobs overseas for the sake of greed do the same? Hopefully they will go nearly bankrupt so they can wake up.

Kat, kat, kat.

You leave me speechless, sometimes, i must say. I like how passionate you are but bear in mind regardless of your opinion, the businesses who outsource have got businesses to run, and if outsourcing is cheaper than keeping it within the country, then they should outsource. It's just good business sense.

And what's wrong with buying from China? Should we stop import/export from countries we dont like?

Yeah, I guess lead poisoning in children is not a good enough reason? Their lives should take precedence over "good business sense."