IGNORED

50 going on 20.

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl

I read recently that you are more likely to find a partner in your 50's than your 30's/ 40's. In your 20's it's open season for partnering up and then the next 20 years is quite dry(!), come the 50's, partnering interest picks up speed again.

Does this ring a bell of truth with anyone?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I think the time you are most likely to find a person is when God brings them into your life. God has never been one to play the odds

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I agree, Eric. I was single for years - not because I wanted to be, but because God was using me in other ways. I was 35 when I met my husband and 36 when we were married. God brought us together and we have been very happy for 19 years and looking forward to more.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/12/1972

I read recently that you are more likely to find a partner in your 50's than your 30's/ 40's. In your 20's it's open season for partnering up and then the next 20 years is quit dry(!), come the 50's, partnering interest picks up speed again.

Does this ring a bell of truth with anyone?

I'm going to be turning 35 this coming Monday, still single, and reading that reminded me of a quote by Darth Vader in 'Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith':

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

:(:o:whistling::whistling::wub::o:o:42::whistling:

Lord God, please have mercy on me and bring my future wife and I together before I turn 40 (or better yet, atleast let us meet before I turn 36...or even better, before I turn 35. :D ). But Your will be done. In Jesus' name, amen.

Guest HIS girl

I find this to be true - when you are "looking" nothing happens but when you are not, interest abounds. That's my experience.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/12/1972

I find this to be true - when you are "looking" nothing happens but when you are not, interest abounds. That's my experience.

Not mine. :wub:

However, I need to wait on God. I will have to say that I've gone through some (if not most) of my issues. Had I gotten married when I wanted to (in my early 20s or even straight out of high school), I would drive my wife up the wall with all of my issues.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

well i think thats true...i dont know why though :wub:

Guest HIS girl
However, I need to wait on God.

This is tricky because sometimes His immediate answer can be, "not yet" but you interperet it as "no". Waiting can sometimes mean years....

Guest HIS girl

At the moment in Australia where I'm from, there is a general belief that we are going through a "man drought".

Yet, reading the news articles and general discussions on this "most serious and important " topic (!!), I see that the Aussie fellow is fed up with the Aussie woman and is looking abroad. This of course is in the secular field. But there has been an increase of overseas brides being brought back home eg: Russian, Asian and English women. The general consensus of Aussie women are that Aussie blokes are sleazy and the Aussie men say that Aussie females are too picky and stuck up......! :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

after reading this and what his girl left i wil say for my self i did not expect god to put a single women who is a pastor in the phippines into my life i have had plenty of aussie girls but not one that could settle down when the divorce papers wear sent to my new adress i signed with out arguing as i was at a point in my life wear i had enough of being taken advantage off

though wear i was not looking i was getting younger single christian women approaching me and it was not just in this town wear my mate use to live in boonah befor he moved to queensland i had 3 females showing intrest in me but i did not give any signs that i was intrested

when kristina came into my life in 2006 on the 18th of jan it was threw a christians single dating sight that i met her i had plenty of hits not just form russia but the ukriane and from israel and eygpt its eelf as the christian sight i decided to join i was told about this by a friend of mine so i decided to try it and see wear it goes i was even getting females leaving me personal emails messages from africa suddan and nigeria and these wear al single christian females

al i did was set my profile the way i felt it was to be set and trusted that god wil do his thing

when kristina came across my profile she kept on persuing until i responded as we wear chatting and then we got to a point wear we passed our personal contac details so one thing i have learnt is that god can do the impossible when it come to our way off thinking

and i can honestly say i am happy with the women that god has put into my life she is everything i have ever wanted in a partner the yougest christian female i had chasing me was 19 i was only 37 when this started to happen i do not put a desperate sign on so their was no desparado in need of a women flashing in high beam for other women to see that i am on the market

the reason guys do go for women abroad is that they now how to treat men and they do not go from relationship to relationship russian women are very loyal they stick with you threw thick and thin weather you are poor or rich this is why some guys go for russian women and its the same with asian women they are very loyal and wil not run when the going gets tuff this is why men look abroad from this country as most guys i know are sick of being taken for a ride i am not saying all single christian australian women do this

my x wife was irish so that was a wild mix me being croation i even had to knock back two twins and i had to say i am already taken and i cant just say to my new partner that i am going to have to end it

i love her with all my heart and with all my soul as she has shown me that i need not to fear she is hear for me threw thick and threw thin as it was the same with kristina her parents wear introducing single christian men to her and she tried one single pastor but she decided to end this as she was not happy with him and she told me she was also looking for a man from abroad and made it very clear to all the filapino men in her town she is not intrested in them

so it also works wear women from abroad are also looking for single guys all over the world

i thought i just share this since i know wear this topic is going

thanks his girl for bringing this up i am nearly 40 kristina is only 32 so that is a good age gap for me

god bless from damo