• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Hi humanoid,

The only aliens on this planet are God's chosen people. God only created life on this earth, nowhere else but here.

The Bible states God created life here on the earth no other planet has life, and they can not retain a life system.
i dont want to go completely off topic (not to mention i wouldnt have the time/space to elaborate), but i will say that nowhere in the bible does it say god only created humans in this mind-boggingly infinite universe. also, i forget the scripture, but essentially what it implies is that the universe it teaming with life (angels, creatures, organisms, etc.). besides, when we say there cant possibly be other life in the universe we are fatally underestimating god's capabilities and more importantly, his nature to create.

Jesus is not refering to Nephilim here, Jesus is saying that people will be just as wicked going about their own business and not worried about Godly things, they will be mocking Christians in unbelief of the word of God right up until the Lord returns and wipes them all out.
yes im aware this is what jesus was referring to; that people would be "eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage" and business would be as usual until the end of the world. however there are many scholars who believe the text implies even more. to find out what this may be, we need to look at genesis chapter 6 and see exactly what the days of noah were like. clearly (among other things of course), the activities of the fallen angels (sons of god) and their supernatural offspring (the nephilim) were present.

like i said in my previous post, this subject is really quite complicated. however, with some persistent research and the help of the holy spirit, the puzzle pieces should start falling into place. here's some good places to start...

books:

alien encounters by chuck missler

the threat by david jacobs

video:

ufos angels and god(s) documentary (highly recommend watching this as it covers the subject of this thread in its entirety)

-humanoid

Hi humanoid,

When God created the heavens He created the angels at the same time, then God created the earth and all that is in it and He done all of this in six days and the Bible then tells us He finished creating and rested on the seventh day.

like i said in my previous post, this subject is really quite complicated. however, with some persistent research and the help of the holy spirit, the puzzle pieces should start falling into place.

The only reason this subject is complicated for you is because you want to put your own beliefs and what others believe to the Bible, this you can not do you need to go to the Bible with faith in what it says. If there was other life out there don't you think our Father who created all things would have told us. He has given us all we need to know and learn in His Word which is our history and His - Story.

Think about it guys, The time frame between Adam and Noah before the flood, the blood lines were from Adam and Eve so all those descendants were pure no corruption other than sin itself. So how would these two human being breed giants? Something had to have happened to cause these deformaties that happened in these beautiful women of men (humans).

Even if you were to say that eth's line of Godly men went into Cain's line of wicked men and took their women and made wives of them doesn't make sence. It is to humans procreating it doesn't change anything other wise everytime this happened giants would be on the earth. For instance what about when Abaham took Hagar to be his wife and they bore a man child, he was not a giant he was normal.

God said the Israelites were not to intermarry with the other nations yet time after time they did, look at Solomon, how many wives and porcupines did he have, yet not one of their children were giants. What happened was the wives turned Solomons heart away from God a God had told him i would happen.

1 Kings 11

1 But King Solomon loved many foreign women, as well as the daughter of Pharaoh: women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

great post isa. i think its safe to say that we're in agreement with what the bible says in regards to the activities of the fallen angels. however its obvious we're in disagreement in regards with whether or not other intelligent life in the universe was created by god. it would be hard for me to persuade you that there is indeed other intelligent life in the universe, let alone the possibility that these 'alien' beings might be "teaming up" with the sadistic, clandestine agenda of the fallen angels and satan himself. all i can do is make the suggestion to look into the possibility, regardless of our pre-disposed assumptions or how pepostrous it may all seem. remember, jesus said that there would be great deception and confusion in the times we are living in today, so much so that "if possible, would deceive even the elect" (that's you and me).

in the documentary i posted, one of the speakers said in regards to the ufo/alien phenomena that "the holy spirit is beginning to show us the truth of it". i would certainly agree with these words as i believe more and more christians are being gradually awakened to the angelic/alien reality that is ever more present in these end-times we live in, and for good reason.

-humanoid

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

I read through this entire thread for the first time last night. At that time I had some questions that I wanted to ask but am not sure now how to even ask a question.

I had a friend (who was also a member here) that "introduced" this line of thinking to me a few years ago. It was so strange to me when I first heard it that I didn't give it any relevance. Her arguement was compelling but I'm still not sure what I believe about fallen angels/demons/Nephilim........

I want to be sure that my beliefs aren't simply based on someone else's assumptions and interpretations of what God says but on His Truth alone. That being said, the idea that the Nephilim were created by the sinful actions of man seems at least possible, as does the idea that the word "giants" simply refers to Kings with, shall I say, over-inflated egos.

Having said all of that, I want to learn the Truth (as much as we can know it) about what the Bible says concerning this. I know almost nothing about the history or the context in which passages were written but am eager to learn. I've heard what I consider to be valid teaching about fallen angels, but it still doesn't all make sense to me. I want to not only learn for myself but also be able to articulate what I learn in order to teach others who may have similar uncertainties.

If anyone has the time and patience to teach me Biblically, I would appreciate it.

Just to say I was impressed with how you said all that! God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I read through this entire thread for the first time last night.

I finally read through it this evening.

I want to not only learn for myself but also be able to articulate what I learn in order to teach others who may have similar uncertainties.

If anyone has the time and patience to teach me Biblically, I would appreciate it.

There is some IMO that this thread has not yet touched upon. Perhaps at some point I would be willing to start another thread upon this topic and go into as much detail as possible. Not that my posts are ever overly wordy <grin>.

Tonight however after reading this, I do not have the energy to begin, nor the desire to even touch this right now.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

great post isa. i think its safe to say that we're in agreement with what the bible says in regards to the activities of the fallen angels.
Yes

however its obvious we're in disagreement in regards with whether or not other intelligent life in the universe was created by god. it would be hard for me to persuade you that there is indeed other intelligent life in the universe, let alone the possibility that these 'alien' beings might be "teaming up" with the sadistic, clandestine agenda of the fallen angels and satan himself.

Hi Humaniod,

Yes I agree with what the Bible says about fallen angels, and I think it is rediculous to think that there are aleins working with these fallen angels to bring about Satans agenda. Come on think about what you are saying. Do you not think God would have said when He created all things in existance that He created other life forms aswell, would He not have included tha in the creation order.

Have you not considered this so called intelligent life is a deception of Satan himself and some so called people believe that rubbish. As the Bible says the elect will not be fooled, why will we not be fooled? Because we know Satan is a liar and a Father of lies, we know what he is capable of and we know through the word of God how he deceives many.

all i can do is make the suggestion to look into the possibility, regardless of our pre-disposed assumptions or how pepostrous it may all seem. remember, jesus said that there would be great deception and confusion in the times we are living in today, so much so that "if possible, would deceive even the elect" (that's you and me).

I need not look into this pepostrous thought because I can not be fooled by Satan and his cohorts. Yes it is perpostrous and insane to think that Satan needs aliens to help with his plan is even more perpostrous, he has enough demons to carry out his bidding and he doesn't need aliens to help his plan to work, man believes his lies and get the mark of the beast without any alien involvement.

The only ones who are not fooled as I said is God's elect chosen ones, God's children.

in the documentary i posted, one of the speakers said in regards to the ufo/alien phenomena that "the holy spirit is beginning to show us the truth of it". i would certainly agree with these words as i believe more and more christians are being gradually awakened to the angelic/alien reality that is ever more present in these end-times we live in, and for good reason.

-humanoid

Well my friend I must say if you are believing this perostrous lie then you would believe anything. All we Christians need for the truth of life and all that is, is the word of God not the wisdom of man.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

One of my ministry sources gave what I think was an outstanding observation. These "sons of God" of course know what these "days of Noah" would be like because they were there!

<yes, assu!mes certain things about these "sons of God", but hopefully this chain has exhausted the harsh back and forth YES THEY WERE NO THEY WEREN'T! posts that were anti-edifying. Because of that I had withdrawn from this chain and and went back to my old methods of studying back before message boards. Days/weeks/months/years study/meditation/prayer. Much input, very little output except private notes. James 1:19-... being led by The Holy Spirit. So different not to have the urge to reply to a post/posts "quickly". Like night and day. Messageboards etc. "help" one to avoid in-depth thinking. Yes, I also go back BEFORE the Internet--days of the dinosaurs. A LOT different. Allows one to see things happening that young people simply cannot...>

Given all that, how easy to make these days look like the "days of Noah" [they have lots of power] and/or deceive/confuse as to what the "days of Noah" were like.

"Deceiveth the whole world" remember.

Love, joy, peace to all.

Ron...

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes