• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Neb,

If someone has a rational argument for defending Kerry, I'd like to here it - not anit-Bush rhetoric or arguments, but why you believe Kerry would make a good president for this country. OK? Please?

Okay, you want the "good things" about Kerry, so here goes:

1) The government will get even bigger, who in turn will spend even more money on the social arts, like the cross being shown in a bottle of pee.

2) We will see more liberal judges appointed and even further distancing the government from our "conservative heritage" and those radical fundamental Christians.

3) Who needs OLD, DECREPED people, give them a shot to put them to sleep and get them off the payrolls of social security.

4) He will defend LOVE, because God is Love, and if you want to marry a person of the same sex or even an animal or a child, it should be a matter of personal preference.

Well, you get the gist.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

LOL, Dad Ernie!

I was actually giving the Democrats a chance to a fair hearing if they would present a fair case. I'm just tired of "Vote for Kerry because we don't like Bush" line all over again.

I seriously want to hear what the Dems say Kerry has to offer that they support.

Guest LadyC

nebula, i don't think you'll get a good answer. during the last few months with the dem. primaries and so on, i never even heard the candidates give any reason why they should be elected other than "because bush has to go". that's all their followers have heard! how can we expect any of those supporters to come up with an actual, legitimate reason for why they will cast their votes that way, when they've never been given one? :rofl:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  797
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  08/18/1989

I am too young to vote (plus I don't lie in America, lol), but if I could, I would most definitly go for George Bush!!

He is a christian, and throughout this whole 7-11 thing, I think he did very well!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  797
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  08/18/1989

I mean live, sorry

:x:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I mean live, sorry

:x:

Mimi - When you catch a mistake - you see the box inside your post, top right, that says "Edit"?

Click on the "Edit" button and fix your post. Then click the "Resubmit" button on the bottom, and everything will be fine! (You can also check the box that will include a line to indicate you edited the post.)

BTW - what country do you live in?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

Question for Dad: What "Conservative Heritage" are you referring to?

If he appoints Judges that will initiate changes for the better rather than keeping the status quo I far prefer that. Look at the positive changes for racial equality that have taken place over the past 30 years spurred by "Liberal Judges"

This country was founded on the ideal that religion and state are to be divided because having religion involved in the state causes major problems. (Take a look at history and the Middle east, I can cite specific examples if you want) The founding fathers wanted nothing to do with a state sponsored religion because they saw the probelms it has cause across europe and wanted to avoid the same trap. Fundamentalist christians waged unceasing war through europe during the middle ages because the religion was tied to governments. They saw religion to be a personal choice to be seperated from the government, and I agree with them. While I believe in the salvation of Jesus and my obligation to bring it to people willing to listen, I have no right to force it on anyone either.

If gays want to get married I don't agree with it, but it's not my buisness based on the constitution to tell them otherwise. If you believe otherwise I suggest you take a look at the Consitution and the founding fathers again.

I do not sponsor Euthenasia in any form.

I do not believe Kerry stands for big government just because he's a democrat, in fact he wants to repeal the Patriot Act and that is a step in the right direction.

I refer to the Treaty of Tripoli which was unanimously ratified (only the third time a vote was unanimous) in congress in 1797 by christians and non-christians alike:

States in Article XI: "The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I am too young to vote (plus I don't lie in America, lol), but if I could, I would most definitly go for George Bush!!

He is a christian, and throughout this whole 7-11 thing, I think he did very well!

I do have to agree with you on this:

Bush was great during the "7-11 thing" :D :way_to_go: ;)

:D :wuhb: