Guest mcm42

Who will be our next president?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next president?

• John Kerry
    • George W. Bush
    • Ralph Nader

Guest Sportster

It's scary to think of what would have happened had Gore been in office during 9/11. Thank God we never had to find out!! :sweating: Kerry is even MORE unstable than Gore! He is both for and against at the same time. 'Yes,I voted for the amendment before I voted against it'. Uh,whaaaa??? This guy makes Gores flip flops look puny,LOL!!!! OH,and he had a nice little 'incident' with a Secret Service agent today....the agent accidentally hit him when he was snowboarding...ha,yea whatever.... and knocked Kerry down. Kerry got up and cussed at the agent and spewed 'I never fall down!'. Sounds like a nice,good,stable dude to me. Just the person I do NOT want in the White House!! :x: Oh...and how about the 'nice,good' buttons his wife handed out at a recent social gathering 'a**es of evil',referring to Bush,Cheney,Rice,etc. Reeeal nice....you 'true Christians' should make sure you vote for him..... :x:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC
'a**es of evil'

LOL, oh yeah, now that not only shows a glimpse of true character, it shows such maturity! i want a president in the white house who doesn't behave like a high school smart alek, personally. wasn't 8 years of that kind of garbage enough?

Guest LCPGUY
Greetings Neb,

If someone has a rational argument for defending Kerry, I'd like to here it - not anit-Bush rhetoric or arguments, but why you believe Kerry would make a good president for this country. OK? Please?

Okay, you want the "good things" about Kerry, so here goes:

1) The government will get even bigger, who in turn will spend even more money on the social arts, like the cross being shown in a bottle of pee.

2) We will see more liberal judges appointed and even further distancing the government from our "conservative heritage" and those radical fundamental Christians.

3) Who needs OLD, DECREPED people, give them a shot to put them to sleep and get them off the payrolls of social security.

4) He will defend LOVE, because God is Love, and if you want to marry a person of the same sex or even an animal or a child, it should be a matter of personal preference.

Well, you get the gist.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Hey Dad!

We may disagree on the Rapture - but I'm sure with yuh on this topic ;):D:D

Brilliant post!

John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

It's scary to think of what would have happened had Gore been in office during 9/11. Thank God we never had to find out!!

Amen to that.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I refer to the Treaty of Tripoli which was unanimously ratified (only the third time a vote was unanimous) in congress in 1797 by christians and non-christians alike:

States in Article XI: "The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion."

Mis-information.

I refer you to the following article: http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/sear...hp?ResourceID=5

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

i want a president in the white house who doesn't behave like a high school smart alek, personally.

Generalizations are commonly very rude, and they shouldn't be used. Just my opinion. :t2:

Guest LadyC

ok, i'll be more specific.

our LAST president acted like a teenager with hormones raging out of control, and who would lie when caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

our last VICE president acted more like a kindergartner who pouted and threw temper tantrums when he loses. (and before you say he didn't, go brush up on your political science lessons that define the electoral process.)

kerry is as fickle as a high school girl trying to figure out which boy to go to the prom with.

i find it very commonly rude that you toss out comments like you know what you're talking about, and then completely ignore anyone who tries to educate you on the subject until you can find a reason to chastise them.

Guest mcm42
i find it very commonly rude that you toss out comments like you know what you're talking about, and then completely ignore anyone who tries to educate you on the subject until you can find a reason to chastise them.

:t2: that deserves two thumbs up :t:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

gulity as charged

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

i want a president in the white house who doesn't behave like a high school smart alek, personally.

Generalizations are commonly very rude, and they shouldn't be used. Just my opinion. :t2:

Well, although I completely agree with you LadyC

(for instance, with Kerry's stance on the war - er...what is his stance again? :hmm:) -

I can appreciate what Andrew has to say here.

Has Kerry made himself wide open for name-calling comments? Yes.

Should our discussions about the elections be full of such name calling?

I, too, would rather it not.

You see, if we make such comments towards Kerry, this opens the other side to replying with like comments towards Bush - then we end up using like comments on each other, and it just turns into a nasty mess.

Political adds and news talk and everything else is full of such talk.

I grow weary of it.

Kerry is fickle, he's playing to the masses and his idea of "the popular opinion", he's selling the US out to "the highest foreign bidder" so to speak, his idea of making America strong is to make us subservient to the world opinion and domination and control, he's not being clear on what he would do with Iraq once he gets into office - at least this is what I have seen.

There, now isn't that better? :sweating: