• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I believe in the whole bible, that God has not changed and that the Spirit is alive and well today and still giving gifts ... all of them.

Now that that is out of the way, does anyone know of any online colleges that would agree with my beliefs?

God Bless,

OneLight

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Liberty University has distance learning classes: http://www.liberty.edu/

I have been looking for online classes for my daughter, too, and I will pass on any more I find.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Liberty University has distance learning classes: http://www.liberty.edu/

I have been looking for online classes for my daughter, too, and I will pass on any more I find.

<>< ><>

Nathele

I still have the list you gave me. Don't want you to think I've dissed your ideas ...

OneLight

I didn't think that :emot-partyblower: I just have been giving it some thought and remembered Liberty. There are also a couple of colleges which advertise in the Answers In Genesis magazine "Answers". I will find their names and websites and pass them on to you.

There is one that I would really like my daught to attend, but it isn't online. It is a 1 year college in Jackson Hole, WY. It's called Jackson Hole Bible College (oddly enough) and many of the teachers are Answers in Genesis staff. But, alas, it isn't online.

Oh, I just thought of another one. Calvary Chapel Bible College http://calvarychapelbiblecollege.com/moodle/

I'll keep thinking.

<>< ><>

Nathele

I didn't think that :emot-partyblower: I just have been giving it some thought and remembered Liberty. There are also a couple of colleges which advertise in the Answers In Genesis magazine "Answers". I will find their names and websites and pass them on to you.

There is one that I would really like my daught to attend, but it isn't online. It is a 1 year college in Jackson Hole, WY. It's called Jackson Hole Bible College (oddly enough) and many of the teachers are Answers in Genesis staff. But, alas, it isn't online.

Oh, I just thought of another one. Calvary Chapel Bible College http://calvarychapelbiblecollege.com/moodle/

I'll keep thinking.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Jackson Hole, WY is a very beautiful place, but it is just as expensive to live there as it is beautiful! You really need the $$$

Calvary Chapel Bible College sound great. I agree with their belief statement. Now to check on what the have to offer and for how much.

God Bless & Thanks,

Alan

Jackson Hole is beautiful, but you are right in saying it is expensive to live there. The college would be very enlightening, though. Then there is that pesky little problem of the fact that there seems to be a volcanic dome rising in Yellowstone National Park that may or may not blow up!!!

I like Calvary Chapel. I listen to CSN radio online (I especially like the call in answer show To Every Man an Answer). They are very conservative and literal in their interpretation of Scripture. They believe in the work of the Holy Spirit including spiritual gifts, but also an orderly way of worship. There are so many wonderful Bible teachers connected with Calvary Chapel - Greg Laurie, Raul Reis, Mike MacIntosh, Leo Giovinetti, etc.

Any way, if I find some more I will let you know.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I believe in the whole bible, that God has not changed and that the Spirit is alive and well today and still giving gifts ... all of them.

Now that that is out of the way, does anyone know of any online colleges that would agree with my beliefs?

God Bless,

OneLight

damo1

to one light

i know some on line collages will have scholarships for those who cant afford the price as i was also looking at this my self i know of a guy who got a scholar ship which payed for the courses he was looking at doing

when looking at these on line collages email them and ask if they provide scholar ships i know that billy graham has a good on line collage log into this web sight christian pen pals as they support billy graham ministrys

teen challange would also have an on line collage and i know you can do some of their courses at a lower cost we have a teenchallange base in tawoomba and one in brisbane as i get a list of jobs comming threw the main base wear teen challange is set up in brisbane

i only just was told about scholarships by one of my leaders who came out of bible collage in brisbane

hope this helps

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Global University has excellent curriculum. Our church is a Study Center, meaning we actually teach some of the courses out of the church. Currently, we have 15 students, including two pastors! Anyway, if you click the link, you'll see that Global is accredited and the credits earned there (Continuing Education Credits) are transferable to brick-and-mortar schools. You may earn up to an M.Div; 100% distance ed (unless you can find a Study Center in your area), with many of the courses completely doable online.

You have to watch out for many online colleges that are not accredited, meaning whatever diploma or degree you earn there may or may not be recognized by other institutions.