• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Grace to you,

And hyper grace being taught in this forum and in our churches that says we can continue in sin without consequence because we profess Christ.

Be careful, you are now assigning motives to hearts and may be bearing false witness about this Ministry.

Peace,

Dave

Shalom Dave,

Amen, and people posting in this ministry.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

And hyper grace being taught in this forum and in our churches that says we can continue in sin without consequence because we profess Christ.

Be careful, you are now assigning motives to hearts and may be bearing false witness about this Ministry.

Peace,

Dave

I did not say this forum was teaching it nor that it was being taught by this forum,what I said is that it is being taught IN this forum.

And there are those that main purpose it seems is,to come in here create threads to promote hyper grace such as vickilynn is doing with this thread.As well as in her ''Faith/works'' thread.

Grace to you,

I don't see anyone including the OP of this thread stating that after we are Saved that we should go out and live it up and sin all we want.

Again you have assigned a motive. :thumbsup:

I'm not here to defend the OP or the Ministry, I am here to keep the discussion on message so as to keep it edifying.

I believe that what is imperative here is this;

Php

Shalom,

Romans 3

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24) and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God

Shalom,

We have some posters here who do nothing but criticize and call "SINNER" to other Believers and preach doom and gloom and preach condemnation.

One of us must of been reading the thoughts of the other. See my latest in the thread 'We Don't Do It'

On second thoughts, the Holy Spirit is talking to us.

What wonderful news to know that Worthy Boards is in the mind of God.

Shalom Stan,

Amen and amen. We must take the Scriptures on judging and grace very seriously.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

To Vickilynn

thank you for this post and this topic and i hope it stays on this course what you are saying is so true yet these people that preach on doom and on gloom and state the church is teaching hyper grace is a joke its as if some think they can for see what is going on in the churches around the world and then have the nerve to point the finger at those that are walking right with god

i have had christians come up to me and tell me to my face you are not a true christian you are going to go straight to hell as i was sharing what god has done in my life and how i use to find it hard to let go of my past what hurts me as a human is how some can behave like this towards their own brothers and sisters in the lord it cuts to the heart and this should not be happening

some take things to far to the point were you do end up in a biblical argument which i do not belive in getting involved in biblical arguments i am off the streets but when gods holy spirit shook me up and convicted me i knew i was dealing with a living god

i always go back to this verse

1 corinthians 15 verse 10 kjv

but by the grace of god i am what i am and his grace which has bestowed upon me was not in vain

but i laboured more ubundantly then they all yet not i but the grace of god which was with me

galations 2 verse 21 i did not set aside the grace of god for if righteousness comes through the law

christ died in vain

what paul is saying hear i do not frustrate the grace of god he did not try to substitute his own works for the gifts of gods grace

the word vain means useless or to no purpose god does not pour out his grace upon us for no reason or with out a real goal in mind gods grace is bestowed on us not just so we can enjoy it but so we can be empowerd to do something with it

i have much more to say on this but i will end my point hear as Jesus loves us and forgives us for our sins we are to love those around us and forgive them when they insult us no one is perfect the only perfect one is Jesus

we are to encourage one another we are to build each other up we are to be our brothers keeper when we see our brothers or sisters slipping do not throw their sin in their face its not your god given right its the role of the holy spirit to convict all we have to do is be willing and allow our selves to be his vessels on this earth

try to walk along the side of those that are hurting or lonley their are many with in our communitys that we live in that have been hurt also by the church we need to show these brothers and sisters that god cares for them with out saying you are going to go to hell if you do not do things my way this is mans doctrine

thank you vickilynn for the verses you left this has encouraged me to read and hear what you have had to say on this

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

I agree that there are those out there that want to point the finger at everyone else, and tell everyone else how bad they are, and how far short they fall from the mark, and they are oblivious to the fact that what they are doing is just as bad or worse than what they are accusing everyone else of. To hear them talk, they never sin, but everyone else does, and that is a lie, which is. . . You guessed it *gasp* a sin. Propagating that thought is another lie, which is another sin, and so on, and so on, and so on. We need to strive for holiness, but there is not one single one of us who is holy, no matter what we think. Therefore, we do not have the right to condemn anyone. Point out the fault or sin once or twice, and if they do not want to listen, walk away. Brow beating them is never going to get the job done, and you yourself are sinning ever time you condemn someone.

Shalom Cobalt,

Exactly the point of this thread, thank you!! :emot-hug:

There is a big difference between ''biblical grace''that God has provided for us ,so that we may have forgiveness of sins.

Shalom On,

You keep making these false allegations. You don't understand grace as the Bible states it. Please read the OP, there is no "hyper grace" there. You are making arguments against things that have NOT been raised.

I understand grace as taught in the bible,it is you that is obviously confused.

Shalom,

You are wrong, period, like it or not. This thread has NO hyper grace in it, neither has anything I've posted, so you are confused, in error, whatever you want to call it, it's just plain wrong.

Read what the Moderator had to say Dude. He said you were wrong. Maybe you'll accept it from him and stop making false accusations, because, if you read your Bible you should know that is a sin. But, by the grace of G-d, I forgive you. :emot-hug:

Mark 11

25And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."

damo1

To Vickilynn

thank you for this post and this topic and i hope it stays on this course what you are saying is so true yet these people that preach on doom and on gloom and state the church is teaching hyper grace is a joke its as if some think they can for see what is going on in the churches around the world and then have the nerve to point the finger at those that are walking right with god

i have had christians come up to me and tell me to my face you are not a true christian you are going to go straight to hell as i was sharing what god has done in my life and how i use to find it hard to let go of my past what hurts me as a human is how some can behave like this towards their own brothers and sisters in the lord it cuts to the heart and this should not be happening

some take things to far to the point were you do end up in a biblical argument which i do not belive in getting involved in biblical arguments i am off the streets but when gods holy spirit shook me up and convicted me i knew i was dealing with a living god

i always go back to this verse

1 corinthians 15 verse 10 kjv

but by the grace of god i am what i am and his grace which has bestowed upon me was not in vain

but i laboured more ubundantly then they all yet not i but the grace of god which was with me

galations 2 verse 21 i did not set aside the grace of god for if righteousness comes through the law

christ died in vain

what paul is saying hear i do not frustrate the grace of god he did not try to substitute his own works for the gifts of gods grace

the word vain means useless or to no purpose god does not pour out his grace upon us for no reason or with out a real goal in mind gods grace is bestowed on us not just so we can enjoy it but so we can be empowerd to do something with it

i have much more to say on this but i will end my point hear as Jesus loves us and forgives us for our sins we are to love those around us and forgive them when they insult us no one is perfect the only perfect one is Jesus

we are to encourage one another we are to build each other up we are to be our brothers keeper when we see our brothers or sisters slipping do not throw their sin in their face its not your god given right its the role of the holy spirit to convict all we have to do is be willing and allow our selves to be his vessels on this earth

try to walk along the side of those that are hurting or lonley their are many with in our communitys that we live in that have been hurt also by the church we need to show these brothers and sisters that god cares for them with out saying you are going to go to hell if you do not do things my way this is mans doctrine

thank you vickilynn for the verses you left this has encouraged me to read and hear what you have had to say on this

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

Shalom Damo,

What a lovely post! Thank you. I agree 100%.

You know, this is a saying we have and it's SO true:

Christians are the only ones that shoot their wounded! :emot-hug:

Hyper-Grace From Our Awesome God

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Amazing Huh!

Amazing Grace Lyrics

John Newton (1725-1807)

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me.

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.

And Grace, my fears relieved.

How precious did that Grace appear

The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares

I have already come;

'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far

and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.

His word my hope secures.

He will my shield and portion be,

As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,

And mortal life shall cease,

I shall possess within the veil,

A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years

Bright shining as the sun.

We've no less days to sing God's praise

Than when we've first begun.

http://www.constitution.org/col/amazing_grace.htm

:P

it is you that is obviously confused

:o

Me?

Who Told! Who Told! :emot-hug::):P

:D

Merry Christmas

May The Lord Richly Bless You And Yours This New Year

:)

Have No Fear

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:26-27

Walk In His Light

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 1:5-10

Hold To The Confession Of Faith

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:23-24

Humble Yourself Before The LORD

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1 Peter 5:6-8

Even Among The Brotherhood Follow The Good

And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

1 Thessalonians 5:13-15

Search Me Oh LORD

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

Psalms 139:23-24

Let Me Know You

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

Psalms 46:10

Hear My Song

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"

Ephesians 5:19

My Love

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."

Psalms 150

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Hyper-Grace From Our Awesome God

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Amazing Huh!

Amazing Grace Lyrics

John Newton (1725-1807)

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.

And Grace, my fears relieved.

How precious did that Grace appear

The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares

I have already come;

'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far

and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.

His word my hope secures.

He will my shield and portion be,

As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,

And mortal life shall cease,

I shall possess within the veil,

A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years

Bright shining as the sun.

We've no less days to sing God's praise

Than when we've first begun.

http://www.constitution.org/col/amazing_grace.htm

:P

it is you that is obviously confused

:o

Me?

Who Told! Who Told! :emot-hug::):P

:D

Merry Christmas

May The Lord Richly Bless You And Yours This New Year

Have No Fear

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:26-27

Walk In His Light

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 1:5-10

Hold To The Confession Of Faith

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:23-24

Humble Yourself Before The LORD

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1 Peter 5:6-8

Even Among The Brotherhood Follow The Good

And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

1 Thessalonians 5:13-15

Search Me Oh LORD

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

Psalms 139:23-24

Let Me Know You

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

Psalms 46:10

Hear My Song

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"

Ephesians 5:19

My Love

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."

Psalms 150

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Shalom Joe,

Ahhhh, your posts are so filled with GRACE!! You are such a blessing. I love you in the Messiah!