IGNORED

Is Israel the Root Cause of Instability?

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

To me, Israel is not the main threat at all. The main threat comes from those who do not want Israel to be their own Nation. This is how I feel in a nutshell. Unfortunately, I can not quote many specifics, nor can I quote articles, but I have read a lot and have kept my ear tuned.

OneLight

The Cause - The Devil And The Evil Heart Of Man.

And The Cure - The Root Of Jessie Even The LORD Jesus The Christ.

Guess Who Wins! :thumbsup::thumbsup::24:

:)

Righteous Judgement

And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
Revelations 16:5-7

Cry Mercy Oh Lord! Cry Mercy Mercy!

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:15-18

And Choose Wisely Dear Reader Choose The Christ

Israel And The Devil And The Foiled Death Strike

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Revelation 12:13-14

The City And The Evil Thoughts Of Men

Egypt riseth up like a flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof. Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow. For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
Jeremiah 46:8-10

The Deceiver And The Final Splash

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 19:10

The Christmas Call

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Jeremiah 31:3

Believe

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:9-10

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

It is not Israel , but the demonisation of Israel , and its use as a scapegoat, which is a

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,844
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Of course it's Israel's fault!

It's Israel's fault for being chosen by the Lord to bring His light to the gentiles.

It's Israel's fault that the world is against God and what He chooses to do to reveal Himself to the world. For our salvation.

The same Lord who 'does what He pleases'.........and no-one can thwart His plans.

Of course it's Israel's fault.

.............Not the world's :thumbsup:

Praise be to the God of Israel!