• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

MESSAGE BY PASTOR BOB CONWAY:

"THE FUTURE ACCORDING TO JESUS"

One of the major emphasis of Holy Week for Christ was to reveal the signs of His second coming to His disciples. Surprisingly, I have not heard anyone speak on these prophecies during Holy Week. Therefore, I will!

During the early centuries following the ascension of Jesus into heaven, Christians often greeted one another by saying,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Part 2:

The Future According to Jesus - Part 2

THE THIRD PROPHETIC SIGN THAT WILL SIGNAL CHRIST

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

I have been studing the restoration of Isreal in the last days, I have no formal bible training but i believe some of these verses reinforce your views.

Jeremiah 31:35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for light by night, which devideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of Hosts is his name:

31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall from being a nation before me for ever.

31:37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

Zechariah 12:10 and I will pour out upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerulalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications.and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as onemourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be devided in the midst of thee.

14:2 fOR I WILL GATHER ALL NATIONS AGAINST JERUSALEM TO BATTLE; AND THE CITY SHALL BE TAKEN, AND THE HOUSES RIFFLED, AND THE WOMAN RAVISHED, AND HALF OF THE CITY SHALL GO FORTH INTO CAPTIVITY, AND THE RESIDUE OF THE PEOPLE SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF FROM THE CITY.

14:3 Then shall the lord go forth and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto A'-zal: yea ye shall flee, like as ye fled before the earthquake in the days of Uz-zi-ah king of Judea; and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; there flesh shall consume away while they stand upon there feet, and there eyes shall consume away in there holes, and there toung shall consume away in there mouth.

14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Jeremiah 32:37 Behold I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, amd in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

32:38 and they shall be my people, and I will be there God:

32:39 And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for the good of them, and of there children after them:

32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in there hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

32:41 Yea I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assureddly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

32:42 For thus saith the Lord; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

there are many other verses also, its time to sign off

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

MARANATHA!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LCPGUY

Great post Angels :wub:

I'm ready to go anytime! The sooner the better!!!

In His Love,

Bro John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Me too John..ready to fly?

Wings on brother! :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a2: :a2: :a2: :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Angels,

The Second Coming of Christ will come in two stages. First, His coming in the air to Rapture the Church and take His bride to heaven, and then after seven years of Tribulation, His return to earth with the hosts of heaven to fight the Battle of Armageddon, followed by the establishment of His millennial kingdom on earth.

Angels, have you read any of the posts in the Eschatology section? If not you should. Bob Conway is promoting "heresy". The Bereans understood that they should "test" everyone who comes in the Name of the Lord. This is our job as well, and if YOU "start from scratch" without considering any biasness, you will find the REAL truth for yourself.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie